Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 2001 was a Friday and it was the 40th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,954 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 201 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Ronald Colman
- 1892Peggy Wood
- 1909Heather Angel
- 1936Barbara Young
- 1943Joe Pesci
- 1965Julie Warner
- 1974Erra Fazira
- 1984Han Geng
- 1987Michael B. Jordan
- 1990Camille Winbush
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1711Luis Vicente de Velasco e Isla, Spanish sailor and commander (d. 1762)
- 1792Thomas Cooke, Canadian bishop and missionary (d. 1870)
- 1932Tatsuro Hirooka, Japanese baseball player and manager
- 1955Jerry Beck, American historian and author
- 1957Gordon Strachan, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1962Anik Bissonnette, Canadian ballerina
- 1965Igor Malkov, Russian speed skater
- 1971Johan Mjällby, Swedish footballer and manager
- 1972Jason Winston George, American actor
- 1984Maurice Ager, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1849New Roman Republic established
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected the Provisional President of the Confederate States of America by the Confederate convention at Montgomery, Alabama.
- 1889US president Grover Cleveland signs a bill elevating the United States Department of Agriculture to a Cabinet-level agency.
- 1895William G. Morgan creates a game called Mintonette, which soon comes to be referred to as volleyball.
- 1900The Davis Cup competition is established.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: Battle of Port Arthur concludes.
- 1945World War II: A force of Allied aircraft unsuccessfully attacked a German destroyer in Førdefjorden, Norway.
- 1969First test flight of the Boeing 747.
- 1971Satchel Paige becomes the first Negro League player to be voted into the USA’s Baseball Hall of Fame.
- 1971The Sylmar earthquake hits the San Fernando Valley area of California.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Davey von Bohlen, Sister Bliss, Rockmond Dunbar, Rudy Fernandez, Dustin Diamond, Ashlyne Huff, Sigrid Holmquist, Brian Glover, Rachelle Leah, Joe Pichler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 9, 2001.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It Wasn’t Me by Shaggy featuring Ricardo “RikRok” Ducent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 10, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1974 – Jennifer Lien, American actress and producer; August 30, 1985 – Holly Weston, English actress; October 2, 1955 – Philip Oakey, English singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (The Human League).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 889