Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 2001 was a Friday and it was the 40th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,068 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 205 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Jules Berry
- 1943Barbara Lewis
- 1947Major Harris
- 1955Jim J. Bullock
- 1966Harald Eia
- 1971Sharon Case
- 1979Zhang Ziyi
- 1981The Rev
- 1984Logan Bartholomew
- 1985Rachel Melvin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1846Whitaker Wright, English businessman and financier (d. 1904)
- 1871Howard Taylor Ricketts, American pathologist and physician (d. 1910)
- 1910Jacques Monod, French biochemist and geneticist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1976)
- 1916Tex Hughson, American baseball player (d. 1993)
- 1929A. R. Antulay, Indian social worker and politician, 8th Chief Minister of Maharashtra (d. 2014)
- 1933Ronnie Claire Edwards, American actress and singer
- 1944Derryn Hinch, Australian radio and television host
- 1974Erra Fazira, Malaysian actress and singer
- 1979Zhang Ziyi, Chinese actress, singer, and producer
- 1984Maurice Ager, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1555Bishop of Gloucester John Hooper is burned at the stake.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected the Provisional President of the Confederate States of America by the Confederate convention at Montgomery, Alabama.
- 1943World War II: Allied authorities declare Guadalcanal secure after Imperial Japan evacuates its remaining forces from the island, ending the Battle of Guadalcanal.
- 1945World War II: A force of Allied aircraft unsuccessfully attacked a German destroyer in Førdefjorden, Norway.
- 1950Second Red Scare: US Senator Joseph McCarthy accuses the United States Department of State of being filled with Communists.
- 1965Vietnam War: The first United States troops with a combat mission, a Marine Corps Hawk air defense missile battalion, are sent to South Vietnam.
- 1971Satchel Paige becomes the first Negro League player to be voted into the USA’s Baseball Hall of Fame.
- 1996The Provisional Irish Republican Army declares the end to its 18-month ceasefire and explodes a large bomb in London’s Canary Wharf.
- 2001The American submarine USS Greeneville accidentally strikes and sinks the Ehime-Maru, a Japanese training vessel operated by the Uwajima Fishery High School.
- 2013A 6.9 magnitude earthquake strikes southwest Colombia causing major disruption to the region and injuring at least 15 people.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nick Cassavetes, Alyssa Milano, Cat Power, Charles Halton, Jamie Davis, Yuna Ito, Peter Hawkins, Kaitlyn, Tchéky Karyo, Ursula Reit.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 9, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It Wasn’t Me by Shaggy featuring Ricardo “RikRok” Ducent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 10, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1972 – Candy Pangilinan, Filipino actress; April 10, 1930 – Claude Bolling, French pianist, composer, and actor; September 25, 1969 – Hal Sparks, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,011