Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 2001 was a Friday and it was the 40th day of the year 2001. It was the 6th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,618 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,206 days or 6.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 224 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 18, 2032.
If a dog named Enkidu - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Enkidu will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Enkidu will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Jules Berry
- 1942Carole King
- 1965Stephin Merritt
- 1968Rahul Roy
- 1970Eldbjørg Raknes
- 1972Crispin Freeman
- 1984Logan Bartholomew
- 1985Rachel Melvin
- 1987Rose Leslie
- 1992Avan Jogia
View the complete list of February 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1789Franz Xaver Gabelsberger, German engineer, invented Gabelsberger shorthand (d. 1849)
- 1887Toivo Aro, Finnish diver (d. 1962)
- 1914Bill Justice, American animator and director (d. 2011)
- 1922Jim Laker, English cricketer and sportscaster (d. 1986)
- 1936Stompin' Tom Connors, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013)
- 1954Kevin Warwick, English engineer and academic
- 1964Debrah Miceli, Italian-American wrestler and manager
- 1965Igor Malkov, Russian speed skater
- 1979Zhang Ziyi, Chinese actress, singer, and producer
- 1990Tyson Houseman, Canadian actor
View the complete list of February 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1621Gregory XV becomes Pope, the last Pope elected by acclamation.
- 1825After no candidate receives a majority of electoral votes in the US presidential election of 1824, the United States House of Representatives elects John Quincy Adams as President of the United States.
- 1849New Roman Republic established
- 1895William G. Morgan creates a game called Mintonette, which soon comes to be referred to as volleyball.
- 1920Under the terms of the Svalbard Treaty, international diplomacy recognizes Norwegian sovereignty over Arctic archipelago Svalbard, and designates it as demilitarized.
- 1965Vietnam War: The first United States troops with a combat mission, a Marine Corps Hawk air defense missile battalion, are sent to South Vietnam.
- 1969First test flight of the Boeing 747.
- 1971Apollo program: Apollo 14 returns to Earth after the third manned Moon landing.
- 1971The Sylmar earthquake hits the San Fernando Valley area of California.
- 2001The American submarine USS Greeneville accidentally strikes and sinks the Ehime-Maru, a Japanese training vessel operated by the Uwajima Fishery High School.
View the complete list of February 9 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gabrielle Anwar, Linden Chiles, Marjorie Cameron, Spike Feresten, Gwendoline Yeo, Sam Simon, Andy Kaufman, Dale Houston, Chris Cooper, Percy Sledge.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 9, 2001.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th February 2001 is Violet for modesty.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It Wasn’t Me by Shaggy featuring Ricardo “RikRok” Ducent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 10, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 9th February 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 9, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 40th day of 2001
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 6th Friday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 321 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,618 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,206 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 224
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 18, 2032
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a English Toy Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: It Wasn’t Me by Shaggy featuring Ricardo “RikRok” Ducent (February 10, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1978 – Gunner McGrath, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Much the Same); April 24, 1914 – Larry J. Blake, American actor (d. 1982); December 25, 1958 – Cheryl Chase, American voice actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,897