Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 2001 was a Friday and it was the 40th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,920 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 200 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865Mrs. Patrick Campbell
- 1909Carmen Miranda
- 1933Ronnie Claire Edwards
- 1943Barbara Lewis
- 1953Ciarán Hinds
- 1960Holly Johnson
- 1966Harald Eia
- 1979Zhang Ziyi
- 1989Gia Farrell
- 1992Avan Jogia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1666George Hamilton, 1st Earl of Orkney, Scottish field marshal (d. 1737)
- 1865Erich von Drygalski, German geographer and geophysicist (d. 1949)
- 1887Toivo Aro, Finnish diver (d. 1962)
- 1946Seán Neeson, Northern Irish educator and politician
- 1956Margaret Gilmore, South African-English journalist
- 1962Csaba Kesjár, Hungarian race car driver (d. 1988)
- 1982Ami Suzuki, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress
- 1985Rachel Melvin, American actress
- 1987Joe O'Cearuill, Irish footballer
- 1990Tyson Houseman, Canadian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Zeno crowned as co-emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1870US president Ulysses S. Grant signs a joint resolution of Congress establishing the U.S. Weather Bureau.
- 1895William G. Morgan creates a game called Mintonette, which soon comes to be referred to as volleyball.
- 1913A group of meteors is visible across much of the eastern seaboard of North and South America, leading astronomers to conclude the source had been a small, short-lived natural satellite of the Earth.
- 1942Year-round Daylight saving time is re-instated in the United States as a wartime measure to help conserve energy resources.
- 1951Korean War: Geochang massacre
- 1969First test flight of the Boeing 747.
- 1971The Sylmar earthquake hits the San Fernando Valley area of California.
- 1975The Soyuz 17 Soviet spacecraft returns to Earth.
- 1986Halley’s Comet last appeared in the inner Solar System.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Joe Royal, Jesse Bradford, Shane Porteous, Arrow, Zach Braff, Cassidy Gifford, Emma Roberts, Jason Schwartzman, Kishou Taniyama, Bob Catley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 9, 2001.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It Wasn’t Me by Shaggy featuring Ricardo “RikRok” Ducent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 10, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1931 – Brook Benton, American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1988); February 19, 1970 – Joacim Cans, Swedish singer-songwriter (HammerFall and Warlord); October 26, 1978 – Jimmy Aggrey, English footballer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 891