Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 2001 was a Friday and it was the 40th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,011 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 203 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Ginette Leclerc
- 1939Janet Suzman
- 1942Carole King
- 1955Charles Shaughnessy
- 1968Rahul Roy
- 1972Crispin Freeman
- 1974Erra Fazira
- 1978A.J. Buckley
- 1980Shelly Martinez
- 1990Tyson Houseman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1747Sir John Duckworth, 1st Baronet, English admiral and politician, Commodore Governor of Newfoundland (d. 1817)
- 1864Miina Härma, Estonian organist, composer, and conductor (d. 1941)
- 1897Charles Kingsford Smith, Australian captain and pilot (d. 1935)
- 1902Gertrud Scholtz-Klink, German activist (d. 1999)
- 1937Clete Boyer, American baseball player and manager (d. 2007)
- 1952Danny White, American football player and sportscaster
- 1960David Bateson, South African-Danish actor
- 1972Crispin Freeman, American voice actor and screenwriter
- 1981John Walker Lindh, American criminal
- 1996Jimmy Bennett, American actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1555Bishop of Gloucester John Hooper is burned at the stake.
- 1825After no candidate receives a majority of electoral votes in the US presidential election of 1824, the United States House of Representatives elects John Quincy Adams as President of the United States.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: Battle of Port Arthur concludes.
- 1920Under the terms of the Svalbard Treaty, international diplomacy recognizes Norwegian sovereignty over Arctic archipelago Svalbard, and designates it as demilitarized.
- 1959The R-7 Semyorka, the first intercontinental ballistic missile, becomes operational at Plesetsk, USSR.
- 1969First test flight of the Boeing 747.
- 1975The Soyuz 17 Soviet spacecraft returns to Earth.
- 1996The Provisional Irish Republican Army declares the end to its 18-month ceasefire and explodes a large bomb in London’s Canary Wharf.
- 2001The American submarine USS Greeneville accidentally strikes and sinks the Ehime-Maru, a Japanese training vessel operated by the Uwajima Fishery High School.
- 2013A 6.9 magnitude earthquake strikes southwest Colombia causing major disruption to the region and injuring at least 15 people.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sade Adu, Derek Ware, Saif Ali Khan, Iggy Azalea, Françoise Arnoul, Boz Scaggs, Kristen Stewart, Peter Behrens, Don Gant, Dylan Mattingly.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 9, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It Wasn’t Me by Shaggy featuring Ricardo “RikRok” Ducent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 10, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 25, 1982 – Maria Kanellis, American wrestler, actress, and singer; August 23, 1954 – Charles Busch, American actor and screenwriter; November 26, 1942 – Olivia Cole, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,058