Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of January 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 1, 1960 was a Friday and it was the 1st day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 252 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,298 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 721 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Febo - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 252 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Febo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Febo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Béla Balogh
- 1894Iván Petrovich
- 1900Xavier Cugat
- 1925Raymond Pellegrin
- 1935Brian G. Hutton
- 1951Nana Patekar
- 1954Richard Edson
- 1969Verne Troyer
- 1979Brody Dalle
- 1980Elin Nordegren
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 1.
- 1488Magnus I, Duke of Saxe-Lauenburg (d. 1543)
- 1823Sándor Petőfi, Hungarian poet and activist (d. 1849)
- 1919Rocky Graziano, American boxer and actor (d. 1990)
- 1946Carl B. Hamilton, Swedish economist and politician
- 1959Panagiotis Giannakis, Greek basketball player and coach
- 1965John Sullivan, American politician
- 1982Egidio Arévalo Ríos, Uruguayan footballer
- 1987Estefanía Craciún, Uruguayan tennis player
- 1993Jon Flanagan, English footballer
- 1993Michael Olaitan, Nigerian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 153 BCRoman consuls begin their year in office.
- 1651Charles II is crowned King of Scotland.
- 1700Russia begins using the Anno Domini era and no longer uses the Anno Mundi era of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1863The first claim under the Homestead Act is made by Daniel Freeman for a farm in Nebraska.
- 1880Ferdinand de Lesseps begins French construction of the Panama Canal.
- 1908For the first time, a ball is dropped in New York City’s Times Square to signify the start of the New Year at midnight.
- 1911Northern Territory is separated from South Australia and transferred to Commonwealth control.
- 1956A new year event causes panic and stampedes at Yahiko Shrine, Yahiko, Niigata, Japan, killing at least 124 people.
- 1980Victoria is crowned princess of Sweden.
- 1981Palau achieves self-government though it is not independent from the United States.
View the complete list of historical events for January 1.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 1 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Liz Smith, Andy Milonakis, Gerard McLarnon, Faris Badwan, Ryan Pickett, Farruko, Dimple Kapadia, Jeff Scott Soto, Anette Michel, Billie Holiday.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 1 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 1, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was El Paso by Marty Robbins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 4, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North Europe approximately on 1725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 26, 1966 – Jay Farrar, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Uncle Tupelo, Son Volt, and Gob Iron); March 3, 1928 – Joe Conley, American actor (d. 2013); April 17, 1929 – Michael Forest, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,160