Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of January 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 1, 1970 was a Thursday and it was the 1st day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,457 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 591 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Charles Bickford
- 1894Iván Petrovich
- 1911Basil Dearden
- 1929Haruo Nakajima
- 1938Clay Cole
- 1944Jimmy Hart
- 1967Sharon Small
- 1969Nicolle Dickson
- 1979Brody Dalle
- 1990Bugoy Cariño
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 1.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 1.
- 1942Gennadi Sarafanov, Russian colonel, pilot, and astronaut (d. 2005)
- 1943Ronald Perelman, American businessman, founded MacAndrews & Forbes
- 1945Jacky Ickx, Belgian race car driver
- 1966Anna Burke, Australian politician, 28th Speaker of the Australian House of Representatives
- 1975Chris Anstey, Australian basketball player and coach
- 1978Yohann Diniz, French race walker
- 1980Elin Nordegren, Swedish-American model
- 1980Karina Jacobsgaard, Danish tennis player
- 1981Jonas Armstrong, Irish actor
- 1984Christian Eigler, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 153 BCRoman consuls begin their year in office.
- 1845The Cobble Hill Tunnel in Brooklyn, New York City is completed.
- 1863The first claim under the Homestead Act is made by Daniel Freeman for a farm in Nebraska.
- 1870Adolf Loos, architect, co-founder of modern architecture, baptized in St. Thomas church, Brno, Moravia
- 1913The British Board of Censors is established.
- 1928Boris Bazhanov defects through Iran. He is the only assistant of Joseph Stalin’s secretariat to have defected from the Eastern Bloc.
- 1937Safety glass in vehicle windscreens becomes mandatory in the United Kingdom.
- 1981Greece is admitted into the European Community.
- 1998The European Central Bank is established.
- 2004In a vote of confidence, General Pervez Musharraf wins 658 out of 1,170 votes in the Electoral College of Pakistan, and according to Article 41(8) of the Constitution of Pakistan, is “deemed to be elected” to the office of President until October 2007.
View the complete list of historical events for January 1.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 1 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Loni Love, Sonny Terry, June Brown, David Kossoff, Brandon Soo Hoo, D. L. Hughley, Beth Allen, Laura Prepon, Robert Stigwood, Susie Allanson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 1 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 1, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head by B.J. Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 3, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 9, 1931 – Thore Skogman, Swedish actor and singer (d. 2007); January 16, 1944 – Jim Stafford, American singer-songwriter and actor; March 1, 1989 – Sonya Kitchell, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,106