Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1929 was a Thursday and it was the 10th day of the year 1929. It was the 2nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,766 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,255 days or 30.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,143 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 18, 1960.
If a dog named Keystone - a Bloodhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 466 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Keystone will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Keystone will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Ray Bolger
- 1935Ronnie Hawkins
- 1939Sal Mineo
- 1940K. J. Yesudas
- 1944Frank Sinatra, Jr.
- 1953Pat Benatar
- 1961Evan Handler
- 1965Butch Hartman
- 1973Jakob Cedergren
- 1974Ryōka Yuzuki
View the complete list of January 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1797Eugenio Kincaid, American missionary (d. 1883)
- 1911Norman Heatley, English biologist and chemist (d. 2004)
- 1938Jim Bailey, American actor and singer (d. 2015)
- 1947Peer Steinbrück, German politician, German Minister of Finance
- 1956Shawn Colvin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1958Anatoly Pisarenko, Ukrainian weightlifter
- 1973Ryan Drummond, American actor and singer
- 1976Adam Kennedy, American baseball player
- 1987Chiaki Ito, Japanese singer, actress, dancer, and model (AAA)
- 1996Paula Andrea Pérez, Colombian tennis player
View the complete list of January 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Homer’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 9The Western Han dynasty ends when Wang Mang claims that the divine Mandate of Heaven called for the end of the dynasty and the beginning of his own, the Xin dynasty.
- 1475Stephen III of Moldavia defeats the Ottoman Empire at the Battle of Vaslui.
- 1922Arthur Griffith is elected President of the Dáil Éireann.
- 1923Lithuania seizes and annexes Memel.
- 1971A by-poll is held in the Lebanese Chouf District.
- 1985Sandinista Daniel Ortega becomes president of Nicaragua and vows to continue the transformation to socialism and alliance with the Soviet Union and Cuba; American policy continues to support the Contras in their revolt against the Nicaraguan government.
- 2007A general strike begins in Guinea in an eventually successful attempt to get President Lansana Conté to resign.
- 2012A bombing in Khyber Agency, Pakistan, kills at least 30 people and 78 others injured.
- 2015A mass poisoning at a funeral in Mozambique involves beer that was deliberately contaminated with crocodile bile leaving at least 56 dead and nearly 200 hospitalized.
- 2015A traffic accident between an oil tanker truck and passenger coach en route to Shikarpur from Karachi on the Pakistan National Highway Link Road near Gulshan-e-Hadeed, Karachi, kills at least 62 people.
View the complete list of January 10 historical events.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roger Aaron Brown, Mary Walter, Dane DeHaan, Kendra Wilkinson, Rita Sakellariou, Frank Zane, Kimeru, Anita Page, Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick, Randall Batinkoff.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 10, 1929.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th January 1929 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 11, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +102. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 3, 1931. Your score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 10, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 10th day of 1929
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 2nd Thursday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 202 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,766 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,255 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,143
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 18, 1960
- Age in dog years: 466 dog years old using a Bloodhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: October 11, 1934 (+102)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 3, 1931 (-156)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: X.I.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 4, 1973 – David Blaine, American magician, actor, and producer; June 5, 1977 – Liza Weil, American actress; September 18, 1950 – Shabana Azmi, Indian actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,948