Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1929 was a Thursday and it was the 10th day of the year 1929. It was the 2nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 116 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,121 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,040 days or 30.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,122 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 18, 1960.
If a dog named Potter - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Potter will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Potter will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Francis X. Bushman
- 1927Lee Philips
- 1936Burnum Burnum
- 1945Rod Stewart
- 1956Shawn Colvin
- 1966Naomi Zaizen
- 1967Jeremy Cumpston
- 1974Jemaine Clement
- 1981Brian Joo
- 1986Abbey Clancy
View the complete list of January 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1873George Orton, Canadian runner and hurdler (d. 1958)
- 1883Oscar Goerke, American cyclist (d. 1934)
- 1938Jim Bailey, American actor and singer (d. 2015)
- 1941Tom Clarke, Scottish politician; Shadow Secretary of State for Scotland
- 1950Roy Blunt, American academic and politician
- 1958Caroline Langrishe, English actress
- 1963David Dewayne Johnson, American murderer (d. 2000)
- 1980Tatjana Mannima, Estonian skier
- 1981Tamta, Georgian-Greek singer
- 1992Emmanuel Frimpong, Ghanaian footballer
View the complete list of January 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Loren’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 9The Western Han dynasty ends when Wang Mang claims that the divine Mandate of Heaven called for the end of the dynasty and the beginning of his own, the Xin dynasty.
- 236Pope Fabian succeeds Anterus to become the twentieth pope of Rome.
- 1927Fritz Lang’s futuristic film Metropolis is released in Germany.
- 1941World War II: The Greek army captures Kleisoura.
- 1946The United States Army Signal Corps successfully conducts Project Diana, bouncing radio waves off the Moon and receiving the reflected signals.
- 1954BOAC Flight 781, a de Havilland DH.106 Comet 1, explodes and falls into the Tyrrhenian Sea killing 35 people.
- 1962Apollo program: NASA announces plans to build the C-5 rocket launch vehicle. It became better known as the Saturn V Moon rocket, which launched every Apollo Moon mission.
- 1984Holy See–United States relations: The United States and Holy See (Vatican City) re-establish full diplomatic relations after almost 117 years, overturning the United States Congress’s 1867 ban on public funding for such a diplomatic envoy.
- 1990Time Warner is formed by the merger of Time Inc. and Warner Communications.
- 2015A mass poisoning at a funeral in Mozambique involves beer that was deliberately contaminated with crocodile bile leaving at least 56 dead and nearly 200 hospitalized.
View the complete list of January 10 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Karina Bacchi, Anthony Fedorov, Noël Wells, Mamie Gummer, Lim Jeong-hee, Dan Martin, Raffaella Carrà, Cindy Bruna, Charles Guggenheim, Kim Woo-bin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 10, 1929.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th January 1929 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 11, 1934. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +102. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 3, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 10, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 10th day of 1929
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 2nd Thursday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 116 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,121 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,040 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,122
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 18, 1960
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a English Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: October 11, 1934 (+102)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 3, 1931 (-156)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: X.I.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1986 – Briana Evigan, American actress and dancer; February 19, 1981 – Beth Ditto, American singer-songwriter (Gossip); July 10, 1982 – Alex Arrowsmith, American guitarist and producer (The Shaky Hands).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,876