Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1929 was a Thursday and it was the 10th day of the year 1929. It was the 2nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,253 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,084 days or 30.35 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,126 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 18, 1960.
If a dog named Tedy - a Vizsla breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 429 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tedy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tedy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Jessie Bond
- 1905Albert Arlen
- 1927Gisele MacKenzie
- 1927Johnnie Ray
- 1927Lee Philips
- 1936Burnum Burnum
- 1945Rod Stewart
- 1951Nicolas Philibert
- 1956Shawn Colvin
- 1982Misato Fukuen
View the complete list of January 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1729Lazzaro Spallanzani, Italian priest, biologist, and physiologist (d. 1799)
- 1881Leslie Rainey, Australian cricketer and footballer (d. 1962)
- 1924Ludmilla Chiriaeff, Canadian ballerina, choreographer, and director (d. 1996)
- 1939Bill Toomey, American decathlete and coach
- 1948Mischa Maisky, Latvian-Israeli cellist
- 1973Glenn Robinson, American basketball player
- 1980Tatjana Mannima, Estonian skier
- 1984Marouane Chamakh, Moroccan footballer
- 1985Abdulkader Dakka, Syrian footballer
- 1989Kyle Reimers, Australian rules footballer
View the complete list of January 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Michael’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 236Pope Fabian succeeds Anterus to become the twentieth pope of Rome.
- 1475Stephen III of Moldavia defeats the Ottoman Empire at the Battle of Vaslui.
- 1776Thomas Paine publishes his pamphlet Common Sense.
- 1791The Siege of Dunlap’s Station begins near Cincinnati during the Northwest Indian War.
- 1863The London Underground, the world’s oldest underground railway, opens between London Paddington station and Farringdon station.
- 1901The first great Texas oil gusher is discovered at Spindletop in Beaumont, Texas.
- 1923Lithuania seizes and annexes Memel.
- 1962Apollo program: NASA announces plans to build the C-5 rocket launch vehicle. It became better known as the Saturn V Moon rocket, which launched every Apollo Moon mission.
- 1984Holy See–United States relations: The United States and Holy See (Vatican City) re-establish full diplomatic relations after almost 117 years, overturning the United States Congress’s 1867 ban on public funding for such a diplomatic envoy.
- 2007A general strike begins in Guinea in an eventually successful attempt to get President Lansana Conté to resign.
View the complete list of January 10 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shinobu Terajima, Aaron Spelling, Cameron Litvack, Stefanía Fernández, Andrew Caldwell, Horst Buchholz, Ryōka Yuzuki, Siegfried Fischbacher, J. Pat O'Malley, Georgia Moffett.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 10, 1929.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th January 1929 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 11, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +102. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 3, 1931. Your score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 10, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 10th day of 1929
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 2nd Thursday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 350 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,253 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,084 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.35 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,126
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 18, 1960
- Age in dog years: 429 dog years old using a Vizsla breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: October 11, 1934 (+102)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 3, 1931 (-156)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: X.I.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 14, 1972 – Jay Manuel, American model and make-up artist; July 21, 1986 – Livia Brito, Cuban-Mexican model and actress; October 27, 1972 – Elissa, Lebanese singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,839