Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1935 was a Thursday and it was the 10th day of the year 1935. It was the 2nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,458 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,486 days or 28.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,065 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 18, 1966.
If a dog named Taz - a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 364 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Taz will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Taz will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Hilde Krahl
- 1921Tasso Kavadia
- 1943Jim Croce
- 1953Pat Benatar
- 1961Evan Handler
- 1973Ryan Drummond
- 1974Hrithik Roshan
- 1974Jemaine Clement
- 1982Misato Fukuen
View the complete list of January 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1836Charles Ingalls, American farmer and carpenter (d. 1902)
- 1900Violette Cordery, English racing driver (d. 1983)
- 1916Don Metz, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2007)
- 1931Rosalind Howells, Baroness Howells of St Davids, Grenadian-English academic and politician
- 1944Jeffrey Catherine Jones, American artist (d. 2011)
- 1959Bernhard Hoff, German sprinter
- 1963Malcolm Dunford, New Zealand-Australian soccer player
- 1967Maciej Śliwowski, Polish footballer
- 1976Adam Kennedy, American baseball player
- 1997Ayuri Konno, Japanese actress
View the complete list of January 10 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ELPEFUBHOS? Check your answers here: Words with these letters ELPEFUBHOS. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1072Robert Guiscard conquers Palermo.
- 1916World War I: In the Erzurum Offensive, Russia defeats the Ottoman Empire.
- 1922Arthur Griffith is elected President of the Dáil Éireann.
- 1941World War II: The Greek army captures Kleisoura.
- 1971A by-poll is held in the Lebanese Chouf District.
- 1972Sheikh Mujibur Rahman returns to the newly independent Bangladesh as president after spending over nine months in prison in Pakistan.
- 1981Salvadoran Civil War: The FMLN launches its first major offensive, gaining control of most of Morazán and Chalatenango departments
- 1999Sanjeev Nanda kills three policemen in New Delhi, India with his car, an act for which he was later acquitted, resulting in a sharp drop in public confidence in the Indian legal system.
- 2007A general strike begins in Guinea in an eventually successful attempt to get President Lansana Conté to resign.
- 2015A mass poisoning at a funeral in Mozambique involves beer that was deliberately contaminated with crocodile bile leaving at least 56 dead and nearly 200 hospitalized.
View the complete list of January 10 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10, and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shigeru Izumiya, Jennifer Finnigan, Ipče Ahmedovski, Mackenzie Crook, Zachery Ty Bryan, John Mackenzie, Mano Solo, Ronnie Wells, Rena Sofer, Charlie Gracie.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 10, 1935.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th January 1935 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 31, 1921. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +182. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 10, 1956. Your score is -180. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,065 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 56,524 times in the year 1935. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 10, 1935. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 10th day of 1935
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 2nd Thursday of 1935
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 319 days
- Age on next birthday: 87 years old
- Days since birth: 31,458 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,486 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,065
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 18, 1966
- Age in dog years: 364 dog years old using a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 31, 1921 (+182)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 10, 1956 (-180)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,065 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 56,524 babies
- Roman numerals: X.I.MCMXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1988 – Tom Rosenthal, English actor; June 14, 1992 – Joel Crouse, American singer-songwriter; June 12, 1920 – Peter Jones, English actor and screenwriter (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,861