Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1970 was a Saturday and it was the 10th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,420 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 590 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Violet Wilkey
- 1927Lee Philips
- 1929Derek Hammond-Stroud
- 1936Burnum Burnum
- 1944Frank Sinatra, Jr.
- 1944William Sanderson
- 1949Allu Aravind
- 1966Naomi Zaizen
- 1973Jakob Cedergren
- 1981Brian Joo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1741Princess Elizabeth of Great Britain (d. 1759)
- 1916Eldzier Cortor, American painter
- 1917Jerry Wexler, American journalist and producer (d. 2008)
- 1920Georges Marchal, French actor (d. 1997)
- 1921Rodger Ward, American race car driver (d. 2004)
- 1941Tom Clarke, Scottish politician; Shadow Secretary of State for Scotland
- 1945Rod Stewart, English-Scottish singer-songwriter (The Jeff Beck Group, Faces, Shotgun Express, and The Steampacket)
- 1954John Gidman, English footballer and manager
- 1962Michael Fortier, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1964Tony Gardner, English actor, screenwriter, and physician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 9The Western Han dynasty ends when Wang Mang claims that the divine Mandate of Heaven called for the end of the dynasty and the beginning of his own, the Xin dynasty.
- 1861American Civil War: Florida secedes from the Union.
- 1863The London Underground, the world’s oldest underground railway, opens between London Paddington station and Farringdon station.
- 1870John D. Rockefeller incorporates Standard Oil.
- 1901The first great Texas oil gusher is discovered at Spindletop in Beaumont, Texas.
- 1916World War I: In the Erzurum Offensive, Russia defeats the Ottoman Empire.
- 1920The Treaty of Versailles takes effect, officially ending World War I.
- 1946The United States Army Signal Corps successfully conducts Project Diana, bouncing radio waves off the Moon and receiving the reflected signals.
- 1981Salvadoran Civil War: The FMLN launches its first major offensive, gaining control of most of Morazán and Chalatenango departments
- 2007A general strike begins in Guinea in an eventually successful attempt to get President Lansana Conté to resign.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Kinsley, Rodney Dangerfield, Kathleen Widdoes, Cassidy Freeman, Nancy Wu, James Whale, Sarah Clarke, Bob Segarini, Dan Fogelberg, Chuck McCann.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 10, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head by B.J. Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 10, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 12, 1917 – Jo Stafford, American singer and actress (d. 2008); December 20, 1965 – Robert Cavanah, Scottish actor and director; June 30, 1966 – Wendy Davis, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 979