Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1970 was a Saturday and it was the 10th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,306 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 586 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Albert Arlen
- 1927Johnnie Ray
- 1935Sherrill Milnes
- 1940K. J. Yesudas
- 1944William Sanderson
- 1970Buff Bagwell
- 1974Jemaine Clement
- 1974Ryōka Yuzuki
- 1980Petri Lindroos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1908Paul Henreid, Italian-American actor and director (d. 1992)
- 1919Rex Marshall, American actor and radio host (d. 1983)
- 1922Billy Liddell, Scottish-English footballer (d. 2001)
- 1927Lee Philips, American actor and director (d. 1999)
- 1944William Sanderson, American actor
- 1945Rod Stewart, English-Scottish singer-songwriter (The Jeff Beck Group, Faces, Shotgun Express, and The Steampacket)
- 1972Mohammed Benzakour, Moroccan-Dutch journalist, poet, and author
- 1980Aleksandr Pogorelov, Russian decathlete
- 1988Vladimir Zharkov, Russian ice hockey player
- 1991Romain Wattel, French golfer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1645Archbishop William Laud is beheaded at the Tower of London.
- 1861American Civil War: Florida secedes from the Union.
- 1922Arthur Griffith is elected President of the Dáil Éireann.
- 1927Fritz Lang’s futuristic film Metropolis is released in Germany.
- 1929The Adventures of Tintin, one of the most popular European comic books, is first published in Belgium.
- 1941World War II: The Greek army captures Kleisoura.
- 2007A general strike begins in Guinea in an eventually successful attempt to get President Lansana Conté to resign.
- 20112010–11 Queensland floods: Torrential rain in the Lockyer Valley region of South East Queensland, Australia, causes severe flash flooding, killing 9 people.
- 2012A bombing in Khyber Agency, Pakistan, kills at least 30 people and 78 others injured.
- 2015A traffic accident between an oil tanker truck and passenger coach en route to Shikarpur from Karachi on the Pakistan National Highway Link Road near Gulshan-e-Hadeed, Karachi, kills at least 62 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tahj Mowry, Kyōko Koizumi, Cariba Heine, Marisa Del Frate, Dan Murphy, Marianela González, Stathis Giallelis, George Young, Angélique Kidjo, Hideki Saijo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 10, 1970.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head by B.J. Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 10, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1928 – Eydie Gormé, American singer and actress (d. 2013); May 27, 1956 – Rosemary Squire, English producer and manager, co-founded Ambassador Theatre Group; March 25, 1957 – Jim Uhls, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 924