Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1973 was a Wednesday and it was the 10th day of the year 1973. It was the 2nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,813 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,604 days or 15.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 570 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 18, 2004.
If a dog named Morchito - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Morchito will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Morchito will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Ann Shoemaker
- 1903Violet Wilkey
- 1939Scott McKenzie
- 1947James Morris
- 1948Teresa Graves
- 1964Tony Gardner
- 1973Jakob Cedergren
- 1978Brent Smith
- 1980Petri Lindroos
- 1986Erika Padilla
View the complete list of January 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1849Robert Crosbie, Canadian theosophist, founded the United Lodge of Theosophists (d. 1919)
- 1940Godfrey Hewitt, English geneticist and academic (d. 2013)
- 1940Harry Gant, American race car driver
- 1940Walter Hill, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1981Brian Joo, American-South Korean singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Fly to the Sky)
- 1981Inga Jankauskaitė, Lithuanian actress, singer, and pianist
- 1981James Coppinger, English footballer
- 1984Nando Rafael, Angolan-German footballer
- 1986Kenneth Vermeer, Dutch footballer
- 1992Emmanuel Frimpong, Ghanaian footballer
View the complete list of January 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 49 BCJulius Caesar crosses the Rubicon, signaling the start of civil war.
- 1776Thomas Paine publishes his pamphlet Common Sense.
- 1806Dutch settlers in Cape Town surrender to the British.
- 1901The first great Texas oil gusher is discovered at Spindletop in Beaumont, Texas.
- 1920The Treaty of Versailles takes effect, officially ending World War I.
- 1922Arthur Griffith is elected President of the Dáil Éireann.
- 1923Lithuania seizes and annexes Memel.
- 1927Fritz Lang’s futuristic film Metropolis is released in Germany.
- 1941World War II: The Greek army captures Kleisoura.
- 1946The United States Army Signal Corps successfully conducts Project Diana, bouncing radio waves off the Moon and receiving the reflected signals.
View the complete list of January 10 historical events.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jan Hooks, Mike Pender, Yuki Kubota, Matt Salinger, Mark Gatiss, Danny Lloyd, Barry Corbin, Carole Cook, Anouska Hempel, Rob Mounsey.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 10, 1973.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th January 1973 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 18, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +179. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 25, 1953. Your incompatibility score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You’re So Vain by Carly Simon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 13, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 10th January 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 10, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 10th day of 1973
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 2nd Wednesday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 353 days
- Age on next birthday: 47 years old
- Days since birth: 16,813 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,604 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 570
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 18, 2004
- Age in dog years: 204 dog years old using a Norfolk Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: November 18, 1966 (+179)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 25, 1953 (-147)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: You’re So Vain by Carly Simon (January 13, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 8, 1942 – Valya Balkanska, Bulgarian singer; July 29, 1990 – Penny Bae Bridges, American actress; July 15, 1971 – Jim Rash, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,771