Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1981 was a Saturday and it was the 10th day of the year 1981. It was the 2nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,185 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,728 days or 12.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 480 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 18, 2012.
If a dog named Jamaica - a Great Dane breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jamaica will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jamaica will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Rex Marshall
- 1921Tasso Kavadia
- 1927Johnnie Ray
- 1930Elaine Devry
- 1940Walter Hill
- 1965Butch Hartman
- 1970Buff Bagwell
- 1978Tamina Snuka
- 1980Petri Lindroos
- 1982Misato Fukuen
View the complete list of January 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1644Louis François, duc de Boufflers, French general (d. 1711)
- 1715Christian August Crusius, German philosopher and theologian (d. 1775)
- 1905Albert Arlen, Australian pianist, composer, actor, and playwright (d. 1993)
- 1913Gustáv Husák, Slovak politician, 9th President of Czechoslovakia (d. 1991)
- 1915Dean Dixon, American-Swiss conductor (d. 1976)
- 1937Thomas Penfield Jackson, American soldier, lawyer, and judge (d. 2013)
- 1944William Sanderson, American actor
- 1954John Gidman, English footballer and manager
- 1964Brad Roberts, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Crash Test Dummies)
- 1974Bob Peeters, Belgian footballer and manager
View the complete list of January 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Max’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 236Pope Fabian succeeds Anterus to become the twentieth pope of Rome.
- 1870John D. Rockefeller incorporates Standard Oil.
- 1929The Adventures of Tintin, one of the most popular European comic books, is first published in Belgium.
- 1946The United States Army Signal Corps successfully conducts Project Diana, bouncing radio waves off the Moon and receiving the reflected signals.
- 1954BOAC Flight 781, a de Havilland DH.106 Comet 1, explodes and falls into the Tyrrhenian Sea killing 35 people.
- 1971A by-poll is held in the Lebanese Chouf District.
- 1972Sheikh Mujibur Rahman returns to the newly independent Bangladesh as president after spending over nine months in prison in Pakistan.
- 1981Salvadoran Civil War: The FMLN launches its first major offensive, gaining control of most of Morazán and Chalatenango departments
- 20112010–11 Queensland floods: Torrential rain in the Lockyer Valley region of South East Queensland, Australia, causes severe flash flooding, killing 9 people.
- 2015A mass poisoning at a funeral in Mozambique involves beer that was deliberately contaminated with crocodile bile leaving at least 56 dead and nearly 200 hospitalized.
View the complete list of January 10 historical events.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Carradine, Kim Ha-neul, Christopher Stone, Mike Gordon, Josh Groban, Ashley MacIsaac, Jon Reep, Chiara Siracusa, Katie Price, Oksana Akinshina.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 10, 1981.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th January 1981 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Just Like) Starting Over by John Lennon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 10, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 10th January 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 10, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 10th day of 1981
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 2nd Saturday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 59 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 14,185 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,728 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 480
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 18, 2012
- Age in dog years: 218 dog years old using a Great Dane breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: (Just Like) Starting Over by John Lennon (January 10, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
- Roman numerals: X.I.MCMLXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 16, 1936 – Peter Bowles, English actor and screenwriter; July 21, 1924 – Don Knotts, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2006); March 27, 1967 – Talisa Soto, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,922