Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1912 was a Thursday and it was the 11th day of the year 1912. It was the 2nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 108 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,249 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,083 days or 35.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,329 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 19, 1943.
If a dog named Juli - a Brittany breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 501 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Juli will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Juli will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Alfonso Arau
- 1935Ghita Nørby
- 1937Felix Silla
- 1942Clarence Clemons
- 1947Anna Calder-Marshall
- 1963Jason Connery
- 1970Malcolm D. Lee
- 1973Eri Fukatsu
- 1979Siti Nurhaliza
- 1982Ashley Taylor Dawson
View the complete list of January 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1901Kwon Ki-ok, North Korean pilot (d. 1988)
- 1929Dmitri Bruns, Estonian architect and theorist
- 1938Arthur Scargill, English miner and politician
- 1938Vladimir Krpan, Croatian pianist
- 1951Willie Maddren, English footballer and manager (d. 2000)
- 1961Eva O, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Christian Death, Shadow Project and Super Heroines)
- 1962Susan Lindauer, American journalist and activist
- 1967Derek Riddell, Scottish actor
- 1970Manfredi Beninati, Italian painter and sculptor
- 1973Joanna Brodzik, Polish actress
View the complete list of January 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1693A powerful earthquake destroys parts of Sicily and Malta.
- 1779Ching-Thang Khomba is crowned King of Manipur.
- 1805The Michigan Territory is created.
- 1863American Civil War: CSS Alabama encounters and sinks the USS Hatteras off Galveston Lighthouse in Texas.
- 1912Immigrant textile works in Lawrence, Massachusetts, go on strike when wages are reduced in response to a mandated shortening of the work week.
- 1917The Kingsland munitions factory explosion occurs as a result of sabotage.
- 1919Romania reincorporates Transylvania.
- 1935Amelia Earhart becomes the first person to fly solo from Hawaii to California.
- 1986The Gateway Bridge, Brisbane in Queensland, Australia is officially opened.
- 1998Over 100 people are killed in the Sidi-Hamed massacre in Algeria.
View the complete list of January 11 historical events.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11, and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ruslana Korshunova, John Tartaglia, Ron Taylor, Stephen Greif, J. Michael Straczynski, Lloyd Bochner, Rachele Brooke Smith, Hunter King, Donnie Van Zant, Tsuyoshi Hayashi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 11, 1912.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th January 1912 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 12, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 19, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1225. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 32,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 24,587 times in the year 1912. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 11, 1912. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 11th day of 1912
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 2nd Thursday of 1912
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 198 days
- Age on next birthday: 108 years old
- Days since birth: 39,249 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,083 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,329
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 19, 1943
- Age in dog years: 501 dog years old using a Brittany breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 12, 1941 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 19, 1931 (-167)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 32,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 24,587 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1970 – Christopher Daniels, American wrestler and actor; May 11, 1963 – Natasha Richardson, English-American actress (d. 2009); October 17, 1971 – Kim Ljung, Norwegian singer-songwriter and bass player (Seigmen and Zeromancer).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,757