Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1920 was a Sunday and it was the 11th day of the year 1920. It was the 2nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 265 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,991 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,330 days or 33.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,252 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 19, 1951.
If a dog named Rossie - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 503 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rossie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Rossie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Karl Stegger
- 1928Mitchell Ryan
- 1935Ghita Nørby
- 1942Clarence Clemons
- 1952Lee Ritenour
- 1953John Sessions
- 1970Mustafa Sandal
- 1972Christian Jacobs
- 1976Kaire Vilgats
- 1992Lee Seung-hoon
View the complete list of January 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1591Robert Devereux, 3rd Earl of Essex, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Staffordshire (d. 1646)
- 1893Anthony M. Rud, American journalist and author (d. 1942)
- 1931Mary Rodgers, American composer and author (d. 2014)
- 1938Fischer Black, American economist and academic (d. 1995)
- 1945Christine Kaufmann, Austrian-German actress
- 1962Chris Bryant, Welsh politician, Minister of State for Europe
- 1963Dean Reynolds, English snooker player
- 1972Luis Miguel Martín, Spanish runner
- 1990Ryan Griffin, American football player
- 1993Will Keane, English footballer
View the complete list of January 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Helen’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1866SS London, an English steamship which sank in the Bay of Biscay
- 1908Grand Canyon National Monument is created.
- 1943Italian-American anarchist Carlo Tresca is assassinated in New York City.
- 1945Greek Civil War: Last day of the Dekemvriana clashes in Athens, Greece.
- 1949A record-setting snowstorm hits Los Angeles, California.
- 1973Major League Baseball owners vote in approval of the American League adopting the designated hitter position.
- 1986The Gateway Bridge, Brisbane in Queensland, Australia is officially opened.
- 1994The Irish Government announces the end of a 15-year broadcasting ban on the IRA and its political arm Sinn Féin.
- 1998Over 100 people are killed in the Sidi-Hamed massacre in Algeria.
- 2003Illinois Governor George Ryan commutes the death sentences of 167 prisoners on Illinois’ death row based on the Jon Burge scandal.
View the complete list of January 11 historical events.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Preiss, Aoi Yūki, Yurina Kumai, Michael Landon, Willa Ford, Silvy De Bie, Jörn Schlönvoigt, Matt Littler, Chance the Rapper, Lasse Åberg.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 11, 1920.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th January 1920 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 1, 1946. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +121. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1450. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 11, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 11th day of 1920
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 2nd Sunday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 265 days
- Age on next birthday: 102 years old
- Days since birth: 36,991 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,330 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,252
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 19, 1951
- Age in dog years: 503 dog years old using a Labrador Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: October 1, 1946 (+121)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-125)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.I.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 15, 1984 – Kirsty Lee Allan, Australian actress; November 12, 1917 – Jo Stafford, American singer and actress (d. 2008); September 23, 1944 – Eric Bogle, Scottish-Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,817