Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1928 was a Wednesday and it was the 11th day of the year 1928. It was the 2nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,245 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,082 days or 30.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,125 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 19, 1959.
If a dog named Portland - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 429 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Portland will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Portland will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Grant Tinker
- 1932Alfonso Arau
- 1945Christine Kaufmann
- 1963Jason Connery
- 1968Tom Dumont
- 1971Chris Willsher
- 1972Christian Jacobs
- 1972Marc Blucas
- 1979Siti Nurhaliza
View the complete list of January 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1630John Rogers, English-American minister, physician, and academic (d. 1684)
- 1945Christine Kaufmann, Austrian-German actress
- 1948Wajima Hiroshi, Japanese sumo wrestler, 54th Yokozuna
- 1949Daryl Braithwaite, Australian singer-songwriter
- 1949Frederick “Dennis” Greene, American singer and actor (Sha Na Na) (d. 2015)
- 1979Joana Cortez, Brazilian tennis player
- 1979Michael Lorenz, German footballer
- 1981Ali Zitouni, Tunisian footballer
- 1981Tom Meighan, English singer-songwriter (Kasabian)
- 1992Lee Seung-hoon, South Korean rapper and dancer (Winner)
View the complete list of January 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1759In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the first American life insurance company is incorporated.
- 1861Alabama secedes from the United States.
- 1917The Kingsland munitions factory explosion occurs as a result of sabotage.
- 1923Occupation of the Ruhr: Troops from France and Belgium occupy the Ruhr area to force Germany to make its World War I reparation payments.
- 1927Louis B. Mayer, head of film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), announces the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at a banquet in Los Angeles, California.
- 1935Amelia Earhart becomes the first person to fly solo from Hawaii to California.
- 1943Italian-American anarchist Carlo Tresca is assassinated in New York City.
- 1949The first “networked” television broadcasts take place as KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania goes on the air connecting the east coast and mid-west programming.
- 1996Space Shuttle program: STS-72 launches from the Kennedy Space Center marking the start of the 74th Space Shuttle mission and the 10th flight of Endeavour.
- 1998Over 100 people are killed in the Sidi-Hamed massacre in Algeria.
View the complete list of January 11 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lucia Rijker, Rocco D'Assunta, Laila Robins, Robert Schimmel, Mayuko Kawakita, Mike De Leon, Brian Glover, Nicholas Lyndhurst, Aaron Sorkin, Dylan Sprayberry.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 11, 1928.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th January 1928 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 7, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 29, 1953. Your incompatibility score is -175. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1850. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 11, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 11th day of 1928
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 2nd Wednesday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 358 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,245 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,082 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,125
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 19, 1959
- Age in dog years: 429 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 7, 1941 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 29, 1953 (-175)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1952 – Alfre Woodard, American actress and producer; January 8, 1983 – Chris Masters, American wrestler and actor; March 19, 1946 – Jack Schaeffer, American singer, saxophonist, and producer (Royale Monarchs).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,685