Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1945 was a Thursday and it was the 11th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,616 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 901 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Genji - a Brittany breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Genji will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Genji will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Lionel Stander
- 1924Don Cherry
- 1928David L. Wolper
- 1928Mitchell Ryan
- 1930Rod Taylor
- 1967Derek Riddell
- 1970Malcolm D. Lee
- 1992Lee Seung-hoon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1503Parmigianino, Italian painter (d. 1540)
- 1786Joseph Jackson Lister, English opticist and physicist (d. 1869)
- 1807Ezra Cornell, American businessman and philanthropist, founded Western Union and Cornell University (d. 1874)
- 1942George Mira, American football player
- 1948Joe Harper, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1951Philip Tartaglia, Scottish archbishop
- 1957Darryl Dawkins, American basketball player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1969Manny Acta, Dominican-American baseball player, coach. manager, and sportscaster
- 1973Eri Fukatsu, Japanese actress
- 1985Newton Faulkner, English singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1569First recorded lottery in England.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Arkansas Post – General John McClernand and Admiral David Dixon Porter capture the Arkansas River for the Union.
- 1908Grand Canyon National Monument is created.
- 1919Romania reincorporates Transylvania.
- 1943Italian-American anarchist Carlo Tresca is assassinated in New York City.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1945Greek Civil War: Last day of the Dekemvriana clashes in Athens, Greece.
- 1973Major League Baseball owners vote in approval of the American League adopting the designated hitter position.
- 1986The Gateway Bridge, Brisbane in Queensland, Australia is officially opened.
- 1994The Irish Government announces the end of a 15-year broadcasting ban on the IRA and its political arm Sinn Féin.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Montel Williams, Danny Kaye, Ryan Castro, Tony Wakeford, Paul Junger Witt, Marisa Monte, Gwynne Howell, Dennis Cole, Christopher Atkins, Eyþór Guðjónsson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 11, 1945.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1958 – Jennifer Tilly, American actress and poker player; November 15, 1991 – Shailene Woodley, American actress; September 19, 1986 – Chase Rice, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,163