Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1945 was a Thursday and it was the 11th day of the year 1945. It was the 2nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,013 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,338 days or 25.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 949 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 19, 1976.
If a dog named Webber - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 362 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Webber will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Webber will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947Anna Calder-Marshall
- 1953John Sessions
- 1956Big Bank Hank
- 1956Phyllis Logan
- 1956Robert Earl Keen
- 1970Malcolm D. Lee
- 1977Devin Ratray
- 1985Aja Naomi King
- 1993Flora Cross
View the complete list of January 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1895Laurens Hammond, American engineer and businessman; founded the Hammond Clock Company (d. 1973)
- 1930Rod Taylor, Australian-American actor and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1943Jim Hightower, American journalist and politician
- 1947Anna Calder-Marshall, English actress
- 1973Eri Fukatsu, Japanese actress
- 1974Roman Görtz, German footballer
- 1976Kaire Vilgats, Estonian singer and actress
- 1981Tom Meighan, English singer-songwriter (Kasabian)
- 1988Junjun, Chinese-Japanese singer
- 1992Dani Carvajal, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of January 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sara’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1779Ching-Thang Khomba is crowned King of Manipur.
- 1866SS London, an English steamship which sank in the Bay of Biscay
- 1879The Anglo-Zulu War begins.
- 1923Occupation of the Ruhr: Troops from France and Belgium occupy the Ruhr area to force Germany to make its World War I reparation payments.
- 1935Amelia Earhart becomes the first person to fly solo from Hawaii to California.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese capture Kuala Lumpur.
- 1945Greek Civil War: Last day of the Dekemvriana clashes in Athens, Greece.
- 1964Surgeon General of the United States Dr. Luther Terry, M.D., publishes the landmark report Smoking and Health: Report of the Advisory Committee to the Surgeon General of the United States saying that smoking may be hazardous to health, sparking national and worldwide anti-smoking efforts.
- 1972East Pakistan renames itself Bangladesh.
- 1986The Gateway Bridge, Brisbane in Queensland, Australia is officially opened.
View the complete list of January 11 historical events.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Wohl, Michael Nesmith, Martha Hedman, Joey Cape, Hiroomi Tosaka, Roshan Seth, Jennifer Allan, Larry Bagby, Eyþór Guðjónsson, Mildred Natwick.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 11, 1945.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th January 1945 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 13, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 24, 1974. Your score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 11, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 11th day of 1945
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 2nd Thursday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 111 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 28,013 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,338 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 949
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 19, 1976
- Age in dog years: 362 dog years old using a Clumber Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 13, 1941 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 24, 1974 (-151)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.I.MCMXLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1947 – O. J. Simpson, American football player and actor; October 13, 1985 – Tsubasa Masuwaka, Japanese model; May 27, 1951 – Ana Belén, Spanish actress, singer, and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,813