Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1976 was a Sunday and it was the 11th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,386 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 521 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Bronius - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bronius will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bronius will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Don "Red" Barry
- 1928David L. Wolper
- 1935Melvyn Hayes
- 1945Christine Kaufmann
- 1968Tom Dumont
- 1973Eri Fukatsu
- 1977Devin Ratray
- 1977Nadia Turner
- 1992Lee Seung-hoon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1757Samuel Bentham, English engineer and architect (d. 1831)
- 1845Albert Victor Bäcklund, Swedish mathematician and physicist (d. 1912)
- 1864Thomas Dixon, Jr., American minister, lawyer, and politician (d. 1946)
- 1891Andrew Sockalexis, American runner (d. 1919)
- 1923Carroll Shelby, American race car driver, engineer, and businessman, founded Carroll Shelby International (d. 2012)
- 1957Darryl Dawkins, American basketball player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1962Chris Bryant, Welsh politician, Minister of State for Europe
- 1968Saša Ćirić, Macedonian footballer
- 1978Michael Duff, Irish footballer
- 1979Michael Lorenz, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 532Nika riots in Constantinople: A quarrel between supporters of different chariot teams—the Blues and the Greens—in the Hippodrome escalates into violence.
- 1158Vladislav II becomes King of Bohemia.
- 1693A powerful earthquake destroys parts of Sicily and Malta.
- 1779Ching-Thang Khomba is crowned King of Manipur.
- 1922First use of insulin to treat diabetes in a human patient.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1949The first “networked” television broadcasts take place as KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania goes on the air connecting the east coast and mid-west programming.
- 1960Henry Lee Lucas, once listed as America’s most prolific serial killer, commits his first known murder.
- 1962Cold War: While tied to its pier in Polyarny, the Soviet submarine B-37 is destroyed when fire breaks out in its torpedo compartment.
- 1972East Pakistan renames itself Bangladesh.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Larry Gott, Ethel Merman, Elisabeth Shue, Faizon Love, Bernadette Flynn, Ramón Valdés, Sacha Parkinson, Freddie Scott, Olivier Martinez, Jonathan Banks.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 11, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Write the Songs by Barry Manilow as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 17, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1450. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1979 – Jennifer Morrison, American actress and producer; June 19, 1942 – Jos Brink, Dutch actor and producer (d. 2007); May 26, 1985 – Monika Christodoulou, Greek singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,171