Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 2009 was a Sunday and it was the 11th day of the year 2009. It was the 2nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 209 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,539 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,513 days or 4.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 154 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 19, 2040.
If a dog named Shado - a Norwegian Lundehund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 74 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shado will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Shado will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Jack Hoxie
- 1908Lionel Stander
- 1924Slim Harpo
- 1935Ghita Nørby
- 1958Vicki Peterson
- 1970Malcolm D. Lee
- 1972Christian Jacobs
- 1982Ashley Taylor Dawson
- 1993Flora Cross
- 1997Cody Simpson
View the complete list of January 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1852Constantin Fehrenbach, German lawyer and politician; 4th Chancellor of Weimar Germany (d. 1926)
- 1903Alan Paton, South African author and activist (d. 1988)
- 1911Zenkō Suzuki, Japanese politician, 70th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 2004)
- 1936Eva Hesse, German-American sculptor (d. 1970)
- 1948Fritz Bohla, German footballer and manager
- 1957Bryan Robson, English footballer and manager
- 1973Rockmond Dunbar, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1974Jens Nowotny, German footballer
- 1978Vallo Allingu, Estonian basketball player
- 1988Epiphanny Prince, American-Russian basketball player
View the complete list of January 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sue’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 532Nika riots in Constantinople: A quarrel between supporters of different chariot teams—the Blues and the Greens—in the Hippodrome escalates into violence.
- 1158Vladislav II becomes King of Bohemia.
- 1569First recorded lottery in England.
- 1693A powerful earthquake destroys parts of Sicily and Malta.
- 1861Alabama secedes from the United States.
- 1935Amelia Earhart becomes the first person to fly solo from Hawaii to California.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1962An avalanche on Huascarán in Peru causes 4,000 deaths.
- 1994The Irish Government announces the end of a 15-year broadcasting ban on the IRA and its political arm Sinn Féin.
- 1998Over 100 people are killed in the Sidi-Hamed massacre in Algeria.
View the complete list of January 11 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11, and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sam Jones III, Juan A. Baptista, Sargun Mehta, Sarah Churchill, Taso N. Stavrakis, Junior Samples, Michelle Collins, Doris Roberts, Kōji Yakusho, Melanie Fiona.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 11, 2009.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th January 2009 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,788,214,394. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Just Dance by Lady Gaga featuring Colby O’Donis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 17, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,275,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2009. The estimated number of babies born on 11th January 2009 is 378,836. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,298 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 21,169 times in the year 2009. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 11, 2009. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 11th day of 2009
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 2nd Sunday of 2009
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 209 days
- Age on next birthday: 13 years old
- Days since birth: 4,539 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,513 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 154
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 19, 2040
- Age in dog years: 74 dog years old using a Norwegian Lundehund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 2009 world population: 6,788,214,394
- Number one song: Just Dance by Lady Gaga featuring Colby O’Donis (January 17, 2009)
- Babies born in 2009: 138,275,047
- Babies born in 2009 every day: 378,836
- Babies born in 2009 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,298 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 21,169 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.I.MMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1976 – Ryan Kwanten, Australian actor; May 12, 1962 – Brett Gurewitz, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Bad Religion, Daredevils, and Error); February 9, 1943 – Barbara Lewis, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,885