Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1917 was a Friday and it was the 12th day of the year 1917. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,657 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,241 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Tex Ritter
- 1925Katherine MacGregor
- 1934Metin Serezli
- 1948Anthony Andrews
- 1954Howard Stern
- 1968Keith Anderson
- 1972Randy Sklar
- 1987Naya Rivera
- 1993Yu Inaba
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1715Jacques Duphly, French organist and composer (d. 1789)
- 1723Samuel Langdon, American clergyman and educator (d. 1797)
- 1792Johan August Arfwedson, Swedish chemist and academic (d. 1841)
- 1925Katherine MacGregor, American actress and dancer
- 1951Kirstie Alley, American actress and producer
- 1958Curt Fraser, American-Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1975Jocelyn Thibault, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1977Piolo Pascual, Filipino actor, singer, and producer
- 1986Pablo Daniel Osvaldo, Argentinian-Italian footballer
- 1988Ytalo, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1554Bayinnaung, who would go on to assemble the largest empire in the history of Southeast Asia, is crowned King of Burma.
- 1616The city of Belém is founded in Pará, Brazil by Francisco Caldeira Castelo Branco.
- 1932Hattie Caraway becomes the first woman elected to the United States Senate.
- 1964Rebels in Zanzibar begin a revolt known as the Zanzibar Revolution and proclaim a republic.
- 1967Dr. James Bedford becomes the first person to be cryonically preserved with intent of future resuscitation.
- 1969The New York Jets of the American Football League defeat the Baltimore Colts of the National Football League to win Super Bowl III in what is considered to be one of the greatest upsets in sports history.
- 1970Biafra capitulates, ending the Nigerian Civil War.
- 1991Gulf War: An act of the U.S. Congress authorizes the use of military force to drive Iraq out of Kuwait.
- 2001Downtown Disney opens to the public as part of the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California.
- 2015A serviceman stationed at the Russian 102nd Military Base, kills seven people in Gyumri, Armenia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sally Thomsett, Jay Pharoah, Jerry O'Connell, Oprah Winfrey, Nicky Stevens, Jules Berry, James MacArthur, Lepa Lukić, Barbara Bostock, Hansi Kürsch.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 12, 1917.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1942 – Pamela Tiffin, American actress; December 21, 1977 – A. J. Bowen, American actor and producer; January 15, 1942 – Barbara Tarbuck, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 867