Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1939 was a Thursday and it was the 12th day of the year 1939. It was the 2nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 239 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,077 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,026 days or 27.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,018 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 20, 1970.
If a dog named Kelley - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 389 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kelley will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kelley will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Luise Rainer
- 1924Grethe Holmer
- 1925Katherine MacGregor
- 1937Marie Dubois
- 1937Shirley Eaton
- 1948Anthony Andrews
- 1951Kirstie Alley
- 1963Nando Reis
- 1965Alexandra Wentworth
- 1978Jeremy Camp
View the complete list of January 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1628Charles Perrault, French author (d. 1703)
- 1711Gaetano Latilla, Italian composer (d. 1788)
- 1723Samuel Langdon, American clergyman and educator (d. 1797)
- 1896David Wechsler, Romanian-American psychologist and author (d. 1981)
- 1935Tomiko Ishii, Japanese actress
- 1942Bernardine Dohrn, American activist and academic
- 1952Ponvannan, Indian actor and director
- 1967Grigoriy Yegorov, Kazakhstani pole vaulter
- 1972Priyanka Gandhi, Indian politician
- 1981Luis Ernesto Pérez, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of January 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tara’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1528Gustav I of Sweden is crowned king.
- 1848The Palermo rising takes place in Sicily against the Bourbon Kingdom of the Two Sicilies.
- 1908A long-distance radio message is sent from the Eiffel Tower for the first time.
- 1964Rebels in Zanzibar begin a revolt known as the Zanzibar Revolution and proclaim a republic.
- 1966Lyndon B. Johnson states that the United States should stay in South Vietnam until Communist aggression there is ended.
- 1971All in the Family The famous situation comedy premieres on CBS
- 1991Gulf War: An act of the U.S. Congress authorizes the use of military force to drive Iraq out of Kuwait.
- 2005Deep Impact launches from Cape Canaveral on a Delta II rocket.
- 2006A stampede during the Stoning of the Devil ritual on the last day at the Hajj in Mina, Saudi Arabia, kills at least 362 Muslim pilgrims.
- 2015Cameroon kills 143 Boko Haram fighters in clashes.
View the complete list of January 12 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Naomi Campbell, Gloria Manon, Michelle Creber, Chris Walla, Yanina González, Richard Christy, James Beck, Ella Raines, Sayaka Kanda, Jean Rollin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 12, 1939.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th January 1939 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 24, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +119. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 7, 1931. Your score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 12, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 12th day of 1939
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 2nd Thursday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 239 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 30,077 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,026 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,018
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 20, 1970
- Age in dog years: 389 dog years old using a German Shorthaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: December 24, 1964 (+119)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 7, 1931 (-143)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.I.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1931 – Anita Ekberg, Swedish-Italian model and actress (d. 2015); December 19, 1916 – Roy Ward Baker, English director and producer (d. 2010); January 26, 1936 – Theophanis Lamboukas, Greek-French actor and singer (d. 1970).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,826