Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1955 was a Wednesday and it was the 12th day of the year 1955. It was the 2nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,447 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,816 days or 21.40 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 794 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 20, 1986.
If a dog named Melu - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 308 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Melu will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Melu will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Milton Sills
- 1899Pierre Bernac
- 1924Grethe Holmer
- 1934Metin Serezli
- 1949Wayne Wang
- 1964Clare Holman
- 1973Brian Culbertson
- 1978Jeremy Camp
- 1979Lee Bo-young
- 1996Ai Hashimoto
View the complete list of January 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1673Rosalba Carriera, Italian painter (d. 1757)
- 1724Frances Brooke, English author and playwright (d. 1789)
- 1908Jean Delannoy, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1925Katherine MacGregor, American actress and dancer
- 1932Des O'Connor, English comedian, singer, and television host
- 1962Luna Vachon, American-Canadian wrestler (d. 2010)
- 1965Alexandra Wentworth, American actress and producer
- 1971Scott Burrell, American basketball player and coach
- 1977Stéphan Buckland, Mauritian sprinter
- 1985Borja Valero, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of January 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777Mission Santa Clara de Asís is founded in what is now Santa Clara, California.
- 1866The Royal Aeronautical Society is formed in London.
- 1915The United States House of Representatives rejects a proposal to give women the right to vote.
- 1932Hattie Caraway becomes the first woman elected to the United States Senate.
- 1964Rebels in Zanzibar begin a revolt known as the Zanzibar Revolution and proclaim a republic.
- 1970Biafra capitulates, ending the Nigerian Civil War.
- 1971All in the Family The famous situation comedy premieres on CBS
- 2012Violent protests occur in Bucharest, Romania, as two-day-old demonstrations continue against President Traian Băsescu’s economic austerity measures. Clashes are reported in numerous Romanian cities between protesters and law enforcement officers.
- 2015A serviceman stationed at the Russian 102nd Military Base, kills seven people in Gyumri, Armenia.
- 2015Cameroon kills 143 Boko Haram fighters in clashes.
View the complete list of January 12 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maximilian Schell, Vasilis Papakonstantinou, Patsy Pease, Maia Morgenstern, Frank Schlesinger, Shun Shioya, Carmen Rasmusen, Myrtle Sarrosa, Mighty Joe Young, Terri Conn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 12, 1955.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th January 1955 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 18, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +216. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 15, 1932. Your incompatibility score is -184. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 12th January 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 12, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 12th day of 1955
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 2nd Wednesday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 294 days
- Age on next birthday: 65 years old
- Days since birth: 23,447 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,816 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.40 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 794
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 20, 1986
- Age in dog years: 308 dog years old using a American Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: November 18, 1966 (+216)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 15, 1932 (-184)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1985 – Miguel, American singer-songwriter and producer; December 30, 1981 – Reef the Lost Cauze, American rapper (JuJu Mob and Army of the Pharaohs); February 21, 1961 – Christopher Atkins, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,888