Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1968 was a Friday and it was the 12th day of the year 1968. It was the 2nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 220 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,139 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,380 days or 17.47 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 649 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 20, 1999.
If a dog named Merri - a Pharaoh Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 254 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Merri will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Merri will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Georges Carpentier
- 1910Patsy Kelly
- 1915Paul Jarrico
- 1932Tzeni Karezi
- 1937Marie Dubois
- 1974Melanie C
- 1987Will Rothhaar
- 1993Zayn Malik
View the complete list of January 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1591Jusepe de Ribera, Spanish painter (d. 1652)
- 1923Ira Hayes, American marine, who raised the U.S. flag on Iwo Jima (d. 1955)
- 1948Brendan Foster, English sportscaster
- 1949Hamadi Jebali, Tunisian engineer, journalist, and politician; 19th Prime Minister of Tunisia
- 1959Nick Nairn, Scottish chef
- 1965Alexandra Wentworth, American actress and producer
- 1965Mark Moore, English DJ and producer
- 1973Hande Yener, Turkish singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1986Kehoma Brenner, German rugby player
- 1996Ella Henderson, English singer-songwriter
View the complete list of January 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gordon’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777Mission Santa Clara de Asís is founded in what is now Santa Clara, California.
- 1872Yohannes IV is crowned Emperor of Ethiopia in Axum, the first imperial coronation in that city in over 200 years.
- 1895The National Trust is founded in the United Kingdom.
- 1898Itō Hirobumi begins his third term as Prime Minister of Japan.
- 1915The United States House of Representatives rejects a proposal to give women the right to vote.
- 1926Original Sam ‘n’Henry aired on Chicago radio later renamed Amos ‘n’Andy in 1928.
- 1942World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt creates the National War Labor Board.
- 1966Lyndon B. Johnson states that the United States should stay in South Vietnam until Communist aggression there is ended.
- 1970Biafra capitulates, ending the Nigerian Civil War.
- 2006A stampede during the Stoning of the Devil ritual on the last day at the Hajj in Mina, Saudi Arabia, kills at least 362 Muslim pilgrims.
View the complete list of January 12 historical events.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sadie Corré, Okan Bayülgen, Marc Maron, Ruth Madoc, Fernando León de Aranoa, Mayim Bialik, D. W. Moffett, Nikos Rizos, Faune A. Chambers, Petchara Chaowarat.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 12, 1968.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th January 1968 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 13, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 23, 1975. Your score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hello, Goodbye by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 13, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1225. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 12th January 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 12, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 12th day of 1968
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 2nd Friday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 220 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,139 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,380 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.47 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 649
- Next full moon: July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 20, 1999
- Age in dog years: 254 dog years old using a Pharaoh Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 13, 1997 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 23, 1975 (-148)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Hello, Goodbye by The Beatles (January 13, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.I.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 18, 1950 – Jackie Leven, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Doll by Doll) (d. 2011); August 8, 1919 – John David Wilson, English animator and producer (d. 2013); December 4, 1936 – Bernie McInerney, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,089