Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 2003 was a Sunday and it was the 12th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 234 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,610 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 190 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Enew - a Black and Tan Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Enew will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Enew will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Bodil Udsen
- 1937Marie Dubois
- 1944Carlos Villagrán
- 1944Joe Frazier
- 1952Walter Mosley
- 1960Oliver Platt
- 1968Rachael Harris
- 1972Jason Sklar
- 1987Will Rothhaar
- 1993Yu Inaba
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1724Frances Brooke, English author and playwright (d. 1789)
- 1822Étienne Lenoir, French engineer, designed the internal combustion engine (d. 1900)
- 1856John Singer Sargent, Italian-English painter and educator (d. 1925)
- 1869Bhagwan Das, Indian Theosophist and public figure (d. 1958)
- 1932Tzeni Karezi, Greek actress and screenwriter (d. 1992)
- 1940Ronald Shannon Jackson, American drummer and composer (d. 2013)
- 1975Jason Freese, American saxophonist, songwriter, and producer
- 1984Chaunté Lowe, American high jumper
- 1990Sergey Karjakin, Ukrainian chess player
- 1993Aika Mitsui, Japanese singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1528Gustav I of Sweden is crowned king.
- 1808John Rennie’s scheme to defend St Mary’s Church, Reculver, founded in 669, from coastal erosion was abandoned in favour of demolition, despite the church being an exemplar of Anglo-Saxon architecture and sculpture.
- 1906Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman’s cabinet (which included amongst its members H. H. Asquith, David Lloyd George, and Winston Churchill) embarks on sweeping social reforms after a Liberal landslide in the British general election.
- 1915The United States House of Representatives rejects a proposal to give women the right to vote.
- 1916Both Oswald Boelcke and Max Immelmann, for achieving eight aerial victories each over Allied aircraft, receive the German Empire’s highest military award, the Pour le Mérite as the first German aviators to earn it.
- 1918Finland’s “Mosaic Confessors” law goes into effect, making Finnish Jews full citizens.
- 2001Downtown Disney opens to the public as part of the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California.
- 2007Comet C/2006 P1 (McNaught) reaches perihelion becoming the brightest comet in more than 40 years.
- 2012Violent protests occur in Bucharest, Romania, as two-day-old demonstrations continue against President Traian Băsescu’s economic austerity measures. Clashes are reported in numerous Romanian cities between protesters and law enforcement officers.
- 2015A serviceman stationed at the Russian 102nd Military Base, kills seven people in Gyumri, Armenia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Malcolm Middleton, Anita Barone, Drew Seeley, Desireless, Amanda Pays, Rubén Blades, Kisaki, Lou Jacobi, Eduardo Palomo, Mara Lopez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 12, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 18, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 20, 1923 – Nora Brockstedt, Norwegian singer; March 15, 1941 – Mike Love, American singer-songwriter (The Beach Boys and Celebration); September 19, 1924 – Don Harron, Canadian actor and screenwriter (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,247