Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 1918 was a Sunday and it was the 13th day of the year 1918. It was the 2nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,606 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,869 days or 35.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,307 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 21, 1949.
If a dog named Roan - a Chow Chow breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 519 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Roan will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Roan will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gerardo’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Osa Massen
- 1926Shakti Samanta
- 1942Carol Cleveland
- 1964Penelope Ann Miller
- 1976Bic Runga
- 1979Katy Brand
- 1981Shad Gaspard
- 1983Julian Morris
- 1986Josefine Preuß
View the complete list of January 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1861Max Nonne, German neurologist and academic (d. 1959)
- 1865Princess Marie of Orléans (d. 1908)
- 1901Mieczysław Żywczyński, Polish priest and historian (d. 1978)
- 1905Kay Francis, American actress, singer, and producer (d. 1968)
- 1925Georgi Kaloyanchev, Bulgarian actor (d. 2012)
- 1946Ordal Demokan, Turkish physicist and academic (d. 2004)
- 1972Atoosa Rubenstein, Iranian-American journalist
- 1972Yukiko Iwai, Japanese voice actress
- 1983Ender Arslan, Turkish basketball player
- 2004Anastasia and Tatiana Dogaru, Italian conjoined twins
View the complete list of January 13 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1666French traveller Jean-Baptiste Tavernier arrived in Dhaka and met Shaista Khan.
- 1830The Great Fire of New Orleans begins.
- 1935A plebiscite in Saarland shows that 90.3% of those voting wish to join Nazi Germany.
- 1942Henry Ford patents a plastic automobile, which is 30% lighter than a regular car.
- 1942World War II: First use of an aircraft ejection seat by a German test pilot in a Heinkel He 280 jet fighter.
- 1960The Gulag system of forced labor camps in the Soviet Union is officially abolished.
- 1964Karol Wojtyla, the future Pope John Paul II, is appointed archbishop of Kraków, Poland.
- 1972Prime Minister Kofi Abrefa Busia and President Edward Akufo-Addo of Ghana are ousted in a bloodless military coup by Colonel Ignatius Kutu Acheampong.
- 1974Seraphim is elected Archbishop of Athens and All Greece.
- 1978United States Food and Drug Administration requires all blood donations to be labeled “paid” or “volunteer” donors.
View the complete list of January 13 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13, and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Georgia Salpa, Vittorio Gassman, David Puttnam, Stewart Lee, Krustyo Lafazanov, Eric Christian Olsen, Ziggy Marley, Berry Gordy, Jr., Tommy Körberg, Dan Haseltine.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 13, 1918.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th January 1918 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 15, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +127. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 3, 1916. Your score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,366 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,559 times in the year 1918. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 13, 1918. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 13th day of 1918
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 2nd Sunday of 1918
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 110 days
- Age on next birthday: 106 years old
- Days since birth: 38,606 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,869 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,307
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 21, 1949
- Age in dog years: 519 dog years old using a Chow Chow breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 15, 1941 (+127)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 3, 1916 (-133)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,366 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,559 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.I.MCMXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 4, 1916 – Walter Cronkite, American journalist, voice actor, and producer (d. 2009); November 9, 1971 – Melinda Kinnaman, Swedish actress; November 5, 1913 – John McGiver, American actor (d. 1975).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,843