Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 1922 was a Friday and it was the 13th day of the year 1922. It was the 2nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,836 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,945 days or 32.70 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,214 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 21, 1953.
If a dog named Duglas - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Duglas will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Duglas will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Rosemary Murphy
- 1931Charles Nelson Reilly
- 1936Renato Bruson
- 1938Anna Home
- 1954Trevor Rabin
- 1970Keith Coogan
- 1977Orlando Bloom
- 1978Ashmit Patel
- 1981Shad Gaspard
- 1983Julian Morris
View the complete list of January 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1720Richard Hurd, English bishop (d. 1808)
- 1805Thomas Dyer, American politician, 18th Mayor of Chicago (d. 1862)
- 1858Oskar Minkowski, Lithuanian-German biologist and academic (d. 1931)
- 1924Paul Feyerabend, Austrian-Swiss philosopher and academic (d. 1994)
- 1937Guy Dodson, New Zealand-English biochemist and academic (d. 2012)
- 1961Wayne Coyne, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1962Paul Higgins, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1981Reggie Brown, American football player
- 1991Goo Ha-ra, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress
- 1993Larry King, American murder victim (d. 2008)
View the complete list of January 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Blake’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1815War of 1812: British troops capture Fort Peter in St. Marys, Georgia, the only battle of the war to take place in the state.
- 1842Dr. William Brydon, an assistant surgeon in the British East India Company Army during the First Anglo-Afghan War, becomes famous for being the sole survivor of an army of 4,500 men and 12,000 camp followers when he reaches the safety of a garrison in Jalalabad, Afghanistan.
- 1869National convention of black leaders meets in Washington, D.C.
- 1893U.S. Marines land in Honolulu, Hawaii from the USS Boston to prevent the queen from abrogating the Bayonet Constitution.
- 1908The Rhoads Opera House Fire in Boyertown, Pennsylvania kills 171 people.
- 1958The Moroccan Army of Liberation ambushes a Spanish patrol in the Battle of Edchera.
- 1966Robert C. Weaver becomes the first African American Cabinet member when he is appointed United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
- 1985A passenger train plunges into a ravine in Ethiopia, killing 428 in the worst railroad disaster in Africa.
- 1988Lee Teng-hui becomes the first native Taiwanese President of the Republic of China.
- 2000Bill Gates resigns as CEO of Microsoft.
View the complete list of January 13 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gertrude Lawrence, Barbara Walters, Okan Bayülgen, Kyle Gass, Jeffrey Lynn, Yaphet Kotto, Miki Fujimura, Luther Johnson, Ryunosuke Kamiki, Yuki Sato.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 13, 1922.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th January 1922 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 19, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 13, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 13th day of 1922
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 2nd Friday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 324 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,836 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,945 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.70 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,214
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 21, 1953
- Age in dog years: 461 dog years old using a German Shorthaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 19, 1941 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-158)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.I.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1940 – Mary Beth Peil, American actress and singer; August 26, 1993 – Keke Palmer, American actress and singer; August 21, 1943 – Hugh Wilson, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,895