Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 1946 was a Sunday and it was the 13th day of the year 1946. It was the 2nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 312 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,447 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,149 days or 25.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 930 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 21, 1977.
If a dog named Davos - a Irish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Davos will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Davos will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Carlo Tagliabue
- 1919Robert Stack
- 1926Shakti Samanta
- 1954Trevor Rabin
- 1964Penelope Ann Miller
- 1966Patrick Dempsey
- 1970Shonda Rhimes
- 1978Ashmit Patel
- 1981Shad Gaspard
- 1986Josefine Preuß
View the complete list of January 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1866Vasily Kalinnikov, Russian bassoon player and composer (d. 1901)
- 1911Joh Bjelke-Petersen, New Zealand-Australian farmer and politician, 31st Premier of Queensland (d. 2005)
- 1924Roland Petit, French dancer and choreographer (d. 2011)
- 1925Georgi Kaloyanchev, Bulgarian actor (d. 2012)
- 1939Edgardo Cozarinsky, Argentinian author, screenwriter, and director
- 1954Richard Blackford, English composer
- 1970Frank Kooiman, Dutch footballer
- 1975Mailis Reps, Estonian academic and politician, 31st Estonian Minister of Education and Research
- 1977Orlando Bloom, English actor and producer
- 1993Max Whitlock, English gymnast
View the complete list of January 13 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AEICOZT? Check your answers here: Word scramble AEICOZT. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1547Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey is sentenced to death.
- 1793Nicolas Jean Hugon de Bassville, representative of Revolutionary France, lynched by a mob in Rome
- 1840The steamship Lexington burns and sinks four miles off the coast of Long Island with the loss of 139 lives.
- 1913Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated was founded on the campus of Howard University.
- 1942World War II: First use of an aircraft ejection seat by a German test pilot in a Heinkel He 280 jet fighter.
- 1951First Indochina War: The Battle of Vĩnh Yên begins, which will end in a major victory for France.
- 1953An article appears in Pravda accusing some of the most prestigious and prominent doctors, mostly Jews, in the Soviet Union of taking part in a vast plot to poison members of the top Soviet political and military leadership.
- 1960The Gulag system of forced labor camps in the Soviet Union is officially abolished.
- 1988Lee Teng-hui becomes the first native Taiwanese President of the Republic of China.
- 2012The opening ceremony of the Winter Youth Olympics takes place in Innsbruck, Austria.
View the complete list of January 13 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anjeza Shahini, Paul Anka, Mahesh Bhatt, Huang Shengyi, Kelsey Grammer, Elliott Yamin, Mark Rydell, Doug E. Doug, Elisabeth Röhm, Graham Robertson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 13, 1946.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th January 1946 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 18, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +189. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your score is -218. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 13, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 13th day of 1946
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 2nd Sunday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 312 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,447 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,149 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 930
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 21, 1977
- Age in dog years: 357 dog years old using a Irish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: November 18, 1966 (+189)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-218)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.I.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 17, 1933 – Shari Lewis, American actress, puppeteer, and television host (d. 1998); October 27, 1942 – Lee Greenwood, American singer-songwriter; July 2, 1954 – Pete Briquette, Irish bass player, songwriter, and producer (The Boomtown Rats).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,943