Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 1949 was a Thursday and it was the 13th day of the year 1949. It was the 2nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 301 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,631 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,544 days or 23.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 868 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 21, 1980.
If a dog named Orca - a Basset Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 300 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Orca will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Orca will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Rosemary Murphy
- 1930Frances Sternhagen
- 1938Richard Anthony
- 1943Richard Moll
- 1951Frank E. Peretti
- 1967Annie Jones
- 1968Traci Bingham
- 1976Michael Peña
- 1979Katy Brand
- 1984Lourdes Arévalos
View the complete list of January 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1893Clark Ashton Smith, American poet, sculptor, painter, and author (d. 1961)
- 1901A. B. Guthrie, Jr., American historian and author (d. 1991)
- 1910Yannis Tsarouchis, Greek painter and illustrator (d. 1989)
- 1926Michael Bond, English soldier and author, created Paddington Bear
- 1941Pasqual Maragall i Mira, Catalan academic and politician, 127th President of the Generalitat de Catalunya
- 1971John Mallory Asher, American actor and director
- 1975Rune Eriksen, Norwegian guitarist and composer
- 1987Marc Staal, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1991Rob Kiernan, English-Irish footballer
- 1992Adam Matthews, Welsh footballer
View the complete list of January 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 888Odo, Count of Paris becomes King of the Franks.
- 1797French Revolutionary Wars: A naval battle between a French ship of the line and two British frigates off the coast of Brittany ends with the French vessel running aground, resulting in over 900 deaths.
- 1895First Italo-Ethiopian War: the war’s opening battle, the Battle of Coatit, occurs; it is an Italian victory.
- 1898Émile Zola’s J'accuse exposes the Dreyfus affair.
- 1908The Rhoads Opera House Fire in Boyertown, Pennsylvania kills 171 people.
- 1934The Candidate of Sciences degree is established in the Soviet Union.
- 1964Karol Wojtyla, the future Pope John Paul II, is appointed archbishop of Kraków, Poland.
- 1966Robert C. Weaver becomes the first African American Cabinet member when he is appointed United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
- 1986A month-long violent struggle begins in Aden, South Yemen between supporters of Ali Nasir Muhammad and Abdul Fattah Ismail, resulting in thousands of casualties.
- 1991Soviet Union troops attack Lithuanian independence supporters in Vilnius, killing 14 people and wounding 1000.
View the complete list of January 13 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jaimee Foxworth, Frances de la Tour, George Young, John Power, Hermione Gingold, Jamie Lynn Spears, Murray Head, Sanaa Lathan, Keisha Castle-Hughes, Faune A. Chambers.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 13, 1949.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th January 1949 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 8, 1965. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 12, 1925. Your incompatibility score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 13, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 13th day of 1949
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 2nd Thursday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 301 days
- Age on next birthday: 71 years old
- Days since birth: 25,631 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,544 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 868
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 21, 1980
- Age in dog years: 300 dog years old using a Basset Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: June 8, 1965 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 12, 1925 (-140)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1943 – María Rojo, Mexican actress and politician; March 13, 1984 – Chiaki Kyan, Japanese model; July 20, 1918 – Cindy Walker, American singer-songwriter and dancer (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,764