Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 2007 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 2007 was a Saturday and it was the 13th day of the year 2007. It was the 2nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2007 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 215 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,264 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,755 days or 4.80 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 178 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 21, 2038.
If a dog named Americano - a German Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 93 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Americano will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Americano will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Sophie Tucker
- 1905Kay Francis
- 1913Jeff Morrow
- 1925Rosemary Murphy
- 1926Shakti Samanta
- 1961Wayne Coyne
- 1962Trace Adkins
- 1972Yukiko Iwai
- 1979Katy Brand
- 1983Imran Khan
View the complete list of January 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1812Victor de Laprade, French poet and critic (d. 1883)
- 1864Wilhelm Wien, German physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1928)
- 1901Mieczysław Żywczyński, Polish priest and historian (d. 1978)
- 1925Gwen Verdon, American actress and dancer (d. 2000)
- 1949Brandon Tartikoff, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1997)
- 1955Eduardo Bonvallet, Chilean footballer and manager (d. 2015)
- 1966Leo Visser, Dutch speed skater
- 1968Antonio Tartaglia, Italian bobsledder
- 1978Nate Silver, American journalist and statistician, developed PECOTA
- 1987Sven Wetzel, German rugby player
View the complete list of January 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lance’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793Nicolas Jean Hugon de Bassville, representative of Revolutionary France, lynched by a mob in Rome
- 1893U.S. Marines land in Honolulu, Hawaii from the USS Boston to prevent the queen from abrogating the Bayonet Constitution.
- 1913Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated was founded on the campus of Howard University.
- 1915An earthquake in Avezzano, Italy kills 29,800.
- 1935A plebiscite in Saarland shows that 90.3% of those voting wish to join Nazi Germany.
- 1951First Indochina War: The Battle of Vĩnh Yên begins, which will end in a major victory for France.
- 1953An article appears in Pravda accusing some of the most prestigious and prominent doctors, mostly Jews, in the Soviet Union of taking part in a vast plot to poison members of the top Soviet political and military leadership.
- 1982Shortly after takeoff, Air Florida Flight 90, a Boeing 737 jet crashes into Washington, D.C.'s 14th Street Bridge and falls into the Potomac River, killing 78 including four motorists.
- 1988Lee Teng-hui becomes the first native Taiwanese President of the Republic of China.
- 1990a seven-day pogrom breaks out against the Armenian civilian population of Baku, Azerbaijan during which Armenians were beaten, tortured, murdered, and expelled from the city.
View the complete list of January 13 historical events.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13, and 2007 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Raphael Blau, Caterina Bueno, Dionysis Savvopoulos, Chantal Strand, Liona Boyd, Arthur Hill, Katharine McPhee, Erin Gray, Melanie Fiona, Louise Beavers.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 13, 2007.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th January 2007 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,629,913,759. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Irreplaceable by Beyoncé as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 13, 2007). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 136,581,093 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2007. The estimated number of babies born on 13th January 2007 is 374,195. That’s equivalent to 260 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 19,355 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,273 times in the year 2007. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 13, 2007. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 13th day of 2007
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 2nd Saturday of 2007
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 215 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,264 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,755 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.80 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 178
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 21, 2038
- Age in dog years: 93 dog years old using a German Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 2007 world population: 6,629,913,759
- Number one song: Irreplaceable by Beyoncé (January 13, 2007)
- Babies born in 2007: 136,581,093
- Babies born in 2007 every day: 374,195
- Babies born in 2007 every minute: 260
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 19,355 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,273 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.I.MMVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1976 – Nick Swardson, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; September 25, 1972 – Douglas September, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; April 10, 1991 – AJ Michalka, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress (78violet).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,015