Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 2009 was a Tuesday and it was the 13th day of the year 2009. It was the 2nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,393 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,464 days or 4.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 148 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 21, 2040.
If a dog named Nielsen - a Finnish Spitz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 74 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nielsen will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Nielsen will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Sophie Tucker
- 1938Richard Anthony
- 1942Carol Cleveland
- 1950John McNaughton
- 1966Patrick Dempsey
- 1970Keith Coogan
- 1972Nicole Eggert
- 1981Shad Gaspard
- 1990Liam Hemsworth
- 1991Goo Ha-ra
View the complete list of January 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1334Henry II of Castile (d. 1379)
- 1914Osa Massen, Danish actress (d. 2006)
- 1921Necati Cumalı, Greek-Turkish author and poet (d. 2001)
- 1929Joe Pass, American guitarist and composer (d. 1994)
- 1939Jacek Gmoch, Polish footballer and coach
- 1949Brandon Tartikoff, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1997)
- 1969Stefania Belmondo, Italian skier
- 1974Sergei Brylin, Russian ice hockey player and coach
- 1982Guillermo Coria, Argentinian tennis player
- 1990Liam Hemsworth, Australian actor
View the complete list of January 13 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters RFTAXEBYUHZ? Check your answers here: Word scramble RFTAXEBYUHZ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 532Nika riots in Constantinople.
- 1833United States President Andrew Jackson writes to Vice President Martin Van Buren expressing his opposition to South Carolina’s defiance of federal authority in the Nullification Crisis.
- 1847The Treaty of Cahuenga ends the Mexican–American War in California.
- 1898Émile Zola’s J'accuse exposes the Dreyfus affair.
- 1915An earthquake in Avezzano, Italy kills 29,800.
- 1942Henry Ford patents a plastic automobile, which is 30% lighter than a regular car.
- 1942World War II: First use of an aircraft ejection seat by a German test pilot in a Heinkel He 280 jet fighter.
- 1972Prime Minister Kofi Abrefa Busia and President Edward Akufo-Addo of Ghana are ousted in a bloodless military coup by Colonel Ignatius Kutu Acheampong.
- 1974Seraphim is elected Archbishop of Athens and All Greece.
- 1985A passenger train plunges into a ravine in Ethiopia, killing 428 in the worst railroad disaster in Africa.
View the complete list of January 13 historical events.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13, and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Olivia Hack, Taran Killam, Jack McBrayer, Mike Mills, Little Eva, Melanie C, Xavier Samuel, Shane Barbi, Joey Kovar, Billey Shamrock.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 13, 2009.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th January 2009 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,788,214,394. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Just Dance by Lady Gaga featuring Colby O’Donis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 17, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,275,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2009. The estimated number of babies born on 13th January 2009 is 378,836. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,298 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 21,169 times in the year 2009. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 13, 2009. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 13th day of 2009
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 2nd Tuesday of 2009
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 355 days
- Age on next birthday: 13 years old
- Days since birth: 4,393 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,464 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 148
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 21, 2040
- Age in dog years: 74 dog years old using a Finnish Spitz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 2009 world population: 6,788,214,394
- Number one song: Just Dance by Lady Gaga featuring Colby O’Donis (January 17, 2009)
- Babies born in 2009: 138,275,047
- Babies born in 2009 every day: 378,836
- Babies born in 2009 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,298 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 21,169 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.I.MMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1951 – Jacques Villeret, French actor (d. 2005); April 13, 1958 – Hisako Manda, Japanese actress; June 12, 1957 – Timothy Busfield, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,952