Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 2009 was a Tuesday and it was the 13th day of the year 2009. It was the 2nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 60 days left before your next birthday. You will be 11 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,957 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,319 days or 3.61 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 134 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 21, 2040.
If a dog named Naz - a Scottish Deerhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 71 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Naz will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Naz will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Carlo Tagliabue
- 1914Osa Massen
- 1926Shakti Samanta
- 1934Rip Taylor
- 1955Paul Kelly
- 1964Penelope Ann Miller
- 1971John Mallory Asher
- 1977Orlando Bloom
- 1986Josefine Preuß
- 1995Qaasim Middleton
View the complete list of January 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1787John Davis, American lawyer and politician, 14th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1854)
- 1883Prince Arthur of Connaught (d. 1938)
- 1893Clark Ashton Smith, American poet, sculptor, painter, and author (d. 1961)
- 1950John McNaughton, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1960Matthew Bourne, English choreographer and director
- 1961Julia Louis-Dreyfus, American actress and producer
- 1961Wayne Coyne, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1968Traci Bingham, American model and actress
- 1969John Kronus, American wrestler (d. 2007)
- 1987Lee Seung-gi, South Korean singer and actor
View the complete list of January 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Guy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1607The Bank of Genoa fails after announcement of national bankruptcy in Spain.
- 1666French traveller Jean-Baptiste Tavernier arrived in Dhaka and met Shaista Khan.
- 1815War of 1812: British troops capture Fort Peter in St. Marys, Georgia, the only battle of the war to take place in the state.
- 1898Émile Zola’s J'accuse exposes the Dreyfus affair.
- 1934The Candidate of Sciences degree is established in the Soviet Union.
- 1958The Moroccan Army of Liberation ambushes a Spanish patrol in the Battle of Edchera.
- 1963Coup d'état in Togo results in assassination of president Sylvanus Olympio
- 1974Seraphim is elected Archbishop of Athens and All Greece.
- 1986A month-long violent struggle begins in Aden, South Yemen between supporters of Ali Nasir Muhammad and Abdul Fattah Ismail, resulting in thousands of casualties.
- 2000Bill Gates resigns as CEO of Microsoft.
View the complete list of January 13 historical events.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13, and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Cudlitz, Charles Collingwood, Roger Greenaway, Chris Cheney, Jordan Charney, Ridge Canipe, Lillian Müller, Yui Horie, Murray Cook, Lucrezia Orsina Vizzana.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 13, 2009.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th January 2009 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,788,214,394. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Just Dance by Lady Gaga featuring Colby O’Donis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 17, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,275,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2009. The estimated number of babies born on 13th January 2009 is 378,836. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,298 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 21,169 times in the year 2009. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 13, 2009. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 13th day of 2009
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 2nd Tuesday of 2009
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 60 days
- Age on next birthday: 11 years old
- Days since birth: 3,957 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,319 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.61 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 134
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 21, 2040
- Age in dog years: 71 dog years old using a Scottish Deerhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 2009 world population: 6,788,214,394
- Number one song: Just Dance by Lady Gaga featuring Colby O’Donis (January 17, 2009)
- Babies born in 2009: 138,275,047
- Babies born in 2009 every day: 378,836
- Babies born in 2009 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,298 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 21,169 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.I.MMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1988 – Rome Ramirez, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sublime with Rome); May 16, 1966 – Celia Ireland, Australian actress; June 27, 1961 – Meera Syal, English actress, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,949