Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of January 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 14, 1926 was a Thursday and it was the 14th day of the year 1926. It was the 2nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,073 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,691 days or 32.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,188 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 16 at 16:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 22, 1957.
If a dog named Cosimo - a Toy Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 404 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cosimo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cosimo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Tom Tryon
- 1931Caterina Valente
- 1933Stan Brakhage
- 1938Allen Toussaint
- 1938Jack Jones
- 1967Kerri Green
- 1967Zakk Wylde
- 1981Rosa López
- 1982Marc Broussard
- 1994Abi Phillips
View the complete list of January 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 14.
- 1907Georges-Émile Lapalme, Canadian politician (d. 1985)
- 1924Carole Cook, American actress and singer
- 1940Ron Kostelnik, American football player (d. 1993)
- 1943Mariss Jansons, Latvian conductor
- 1949İlyas Salman, Turkish actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1951Fița Lovin, Romanian runner
- 1962Patricia Morrison, American bassist (The Sisters Of Mercy)
- 1973Paul Tisdale, English footballer and manager
- 1982Marc Broussard, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1994Abi Phillips, English singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of January 14 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ben’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1301Andrew III of Hungary dies, ending the Árpád dynasty in Hungary.
- 1343Arnošt of Pardubice becomes the last bishop of Prague and, subsequently, the first Archbishop of Prague.
- 1933The controversial “Bodyline” cricket tactics used by Douglas Jardine’s England peak when Australian captain Bill Woodfull is hit over the heart.
- 1943World War II: Franklin D. Roosevelt becomes the first President of the United States to travel by airplane while in office when he travels from Miami to Morocco to meet with Winston Churchill.
- 1943World War II: Japan begins Operation Ke, the successful operation to evacuate its forces from Guadalcanal during the Guadalcanal Campaign.
- 1950The first prototype of the MiG-17 makes its maiden flight.
- 1957Kripalu Maharaj was named fifth Jagadguru (world teacher) after giving seven days of speeches before 500 Hindu scholars.
- 1967Counterculture of the 1960s: The Human Be-In, takes place in San Francisco, California’s Golden Gate Park, launching the Summer of Love.
- 2000A United Nations tribunal sentences five Bosnian Croats to up to 25 years for the 1993 killing of over 100 Muslims in a Bosnian village.
- 2004The national flag of the Republic of Georgia, the so-called “five cross flag”, is restored to official use after a hiatus of some 500 years.
View the complete list of January 14 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 14, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Larry Norman, Duane Eddy, Geoffrey Whitehead, Michael Badalucco, Silvana Pampanini, Suzy Amis, Damien Leith, Wende Wagner, Jesse Belvin, Tanya Chua.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 14 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 14, 1926.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th January 1926 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 18, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 16, 1919. Your score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 14, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 14th day of 1926
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 2nd Thursday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 356 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,073 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,691 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,188
- Next full moon: February 16 at 16:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 22, 1957
- Age in dog years: 404 dog years old using a Toy Fox Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 18, 1911 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 16, 1919 (-124)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: XIV.I.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1937 – George Steele, American wrestler and actor; March 17, 1938 – Zola Taylor, American singer (The Platters) (d. 2007); April 20, 1972 – Carmen Electra, American model, actress, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,939