Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of January 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 14, 1928 was a Saturday and it was the 14th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 84 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,789 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,110 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Bebe Daniels
- 1915Mark Goodson
- 1924Guy Williams
- 1934Richard Briers
- 1937Sobhan Babu
- 1961Mike Tramp
- 1966Marco Hietala
- 1975Georgina Cates
- 1981Chiharu Niiyama
- 1987Atsushi Hashimoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 14.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 14.
- 1841Berthe Morisot, French painter (d. 1895)
- 1886Hugh Lofting, English author and poet, created Doctor Dolittle (d. 1947)
- 1887Hugo Steinhaus, Polish mathematician and academic (d. 1972)
- 1914Harold Russell, Canadian-American soldier and actor (d. 2002)
- 1918Ilona Edelsheim-Gyulai, Hungarian-English wife of István Horthy (d. 2013)
- 1943José Luis Rodríguez, Venezuelan singer and actor
- 1949Charlie Tumahai, New Zealand singer, bass player and songwriter (Be-Bop Deluxe) (d. 1995)
- 1966Dan Schneider, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; founded Schneider’s Bakery
- 1967Kerri Green, American actress
- 1988Keren Shlomo, Israeli tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 14.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1301Andrew III of Hungary dies, ending the Árpád dynasty in Hungary.
- 1724King Philip V of Spain abdicates the throne.
- 1933The controversial “Bodyline” cricket tactics used by Douglas Jardine’s England peak when Australian captain Bill Woodfull is hit over the heart.
- 1938Norway claims Queen Maud Land in Antarctica.
- 1957Kripalu Maharaj was named fifth Jagadguru (world teacher) after giving seven days of speeches before 500 Hindu scholars.
- 1960The Reserve Bank of Australia, the country’s central bank and banknote issuing authority, is established.
- 1969An accidental explosion aboard the USS Enterprise near Hawaii kills 27 people.
- 2000A United Nations tribunal sentences five Bosnian Croats to up to 25 years for the 1993 killing of over 100 Muslims in a Bosnian village.
- 2005The Huygens probe lands on Saturn’s moon Titan.
- 2010Yemen declares an open war against the terrorist group al-Qaeda.
View the complete list of historical events for January 14.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 14 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anna Geislerová, Barbara Knudson, Akara Amarttayakul, Navi Rawat, Tracey E. Bregman, Madylin Sweeten, Femi Benussi, RuPaul, Jessica Cleaves, Anthony Montgomery.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 14 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 14, 1928.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1850. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 27, 1924 – Hung Sin-nui, Chinese actress and singer (d. 2013); November 3, 1943 – Bert Jansch, Scottish-English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Pentangle) (d. 2011); September 23, 1970 – Lucia Cifarelli, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (KMFDM, MDFMK, KGC, Schwein, and Drill).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,091