Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of January 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 14, 1928 was a Saturday and it was the 14th day of the year 1928. It was the 2nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,336 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,112 days or 30.42 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,129 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 22, 1959.
If a dog named Vianney - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 429 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vianney will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Vianney will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Frank Aletter
- 1926Warren Mitchell
- 1947Lembit Sibul
- 1948T Bone Burnett
- 1949Paul Chubb
- 1954Jim Duggan
- 1957Suzanne Danielle
- 1966Marco Hietala
- 1979Angela Lindvall
- 1988Tom Rosenthal
View the complete list of January 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 14.
- 1912Tillie Olsen, American author and academic (d. 2007)
- 1928Lars Forssell, Swedish author, poet, and songwriter (d. 2007)
- 1937J. Bernlef, Dutch author and poet (d. 2012)
- 1945Maina Gielgud, English ballerina and director
- 1950Rambhadracharya, Indian religious leader, scholar, and author
- 1961Mike Tramp, Danish singer-songwriter and guitarist (White Lion and Freak of Nature)
- 1964Shepard Smith, American journalist
- 1971Lasse Kjus, Norwegian skier
- 1980Ossama Haidar, Lebanese footballer
- 1985Shawn Sawyer, Canadian figure skater
View the complete list of January 14 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1858Napoleon III of France escapes an assassination attempt.
- 1907An earthquake in Kingston, Jamaica kills more than 1,000.
- 1911Roald Amundsen’s South Pole expedition makes landfall on the eastern edge of the Ross Ice Shelf.
- 1933The controversial “Bodyline” cricket tactics used by Douglas Jardine’s England peak when Australian captain Bill Woodfull is hit over the heart.
- 1957Kripalu Maharaj was named fifth Jagadguru (world teacher) after giving seven days of speeches before 500 Hindu scholars.
- 1972Queen Margrethe II of Denmark ascends the throne, the first Queen of Denmark since 1412 and the first Danish monarch not named Frederick or Christian since 1513.
- 1999Toronto Mayor Mel Lastman becomes the first mayor in Canada to call in the Army to help with emergency medical evacuations and snow removal after more than one meter of snow paralyzes the city.
- 2000A United Nations tribunal sentences five Bosnian Croats to up to 25 years for the 1993 killing of over 100 Muslims in a Bosnian village.
- 2004The national flag of the Republic of Georgia, the so-called “five cross flag”, is restored to official use after a hiatus of some 500 years.
- 2010Yemen declares an open war against the terrorist group al-Qaeda.
View the complete list of January 14 historical events.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 14, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frank Darabont, Corinne Hermès, Jaime King, Yancy Butler, Noelle Scaggs, Tony Ward, Doug Bradley, Colm Feore, Luck Mervil, Siân Phillips.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 14 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 14, 1928.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th January 1928 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 10, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +190. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 5, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1850. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 14, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 14th day of 1928
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 2nd Saturday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 267 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,336 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,112 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.42 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,129
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 22, 1959
- Age in dog years: 429 dog years old using a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 10, 1941 (+190)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 5, 1931 (-173)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1969 – Christian Slater, American actor and producer; July 27, 1963 – K. S. Chithra, Indian singer; May 25, 1986 – Neon Hitch, English singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,843