Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of January 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 14, 1969 was a Tuesday and it was the 14th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,635 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 597 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Hal Roach
- 1908Russ Columbo
- 1926Tom Tryon
- 1937Rao Gopal Rao
- 1937Sobhan Babu
- 1944Marjoe Gortner
- 1948T Bone Burnett
- 1970Gene Snitsky
- 1979Karen Elson
- 1982Marc Broussard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 14.
- 1920Bertus de Harder, Dutch footballer and manager (d. 1982)
- 1925Jean-Claude Beton, Algerian-French businessman; founded Orangina (d. 2013)
- 1926Warren Mitchell, English actor
- 1940Siegmund Nimsgern, German bass-baritone
- 1940Vasilka Stoeva, Bulgarian discus thrower
- 1951Fița Lovin, Romanian runner
- 1956Ben Heppner, Canadian tenor
- 1972Raimondas Rumšas, Lithuanian cyclist
- 1980Hiroshi Tamaki, Japanese actor and singer
- 1992Chieh-Yu Hsu, American tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1343Arnošt of Pardubice becomes the last bishop of Prague and, subsequently, the first Archbishop of Prague.
- 1761The Third Battle of Panipat is fought in India between the Afghans under Ahmad Shah Durrani and the Marathas.
- 1784American Revolutionary War: Ratification Day, United States - Congress ratifies the Treaty of Paris with Great Britain.
- 1911Roald Amundsen’s South Pole expedition makes landfall on the eastern edge of the Ross Ice Shelf.
- 1953Josip Broz Tito is inaugurated as the first President of Yugoslavia.
- 1960The Reserve Bank of Australia, the country’s central bank and banknote issuing authority, is established.
- 1969An accidental explosion aboard the USS Enterprise near Hawaii kills 27 people.
- 1972Queen Margrethe II of Denmark ascends the throne, the first Queen of Denmark since 1412 and the first Danish monarch not named Frederick or Christian since 1513.
- 2004The national flag of the Republic of Georgia, the so-called “five cross flag”, is restored to official use after a hiatus of some 500 years.
- 2005The Huygens probe lands on Saturn’s moon Titan.
View the complete list of historical events for January 14.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 14 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brooke Theiss, Emmett J. Scanlan, Tiny Tim, Paul O'Grady, Barbara Palvin, Tim Burgess, Eiji Nakano, Betty Johnson, Billy Scott, Fred Willard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 14 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 14, 1969.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Heard It Through the Grapevine by Marvin Gaye as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 18, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 2001 – Zaijian Jaranilla, Filipino actor; January 31, 1971 – Lee Young-ae, South Korean actress; March 1, 1910 – David Niven, English-Swiss actor, singer, and producer (d. 1983).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 913