Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of January 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 14, 1969 was a Tuesday and it was the 14th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 151 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,746 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 601 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Brenda Forbes
- 1926Frank Aletter
- 1926Warren Mitchell
- 1941Faye Dunaway
- 1961Mike Tramp
- 1967Saskia Wickham
- 1980Yūko Kaida
- 1988Jack P. Shepherd
- 1991Diva Montelaba
- 1994Abi Phillips
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 14.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 14.
- 83 BCMark Antony, Roman general and politician (d. 30 BCE)
- 1941Milan Kučan, Slovenian politician, 1st President of Slovenia
- 1943José Luis Rodríguez, Venezuelan singer and actor
- 1945Einar Hákonarson, Icelandic painter and educator
- 1948Valeri Kharlamov, Russian ice hockey player (d. 1981)
- 1964Beverly Kinch, English long jumper and sprinter
- 1969Dave Grohl, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and drummer (Foo Fighters & Nirvana)
- 1982Léo Lima, Brazilian footballer
- 1983Jason Krejza, Australian cricketer
- 1984Erick Aybar, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 14.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1343Arnošt of Pardubice becomes the last bishop of Prague and, subsequently, the first Archbishop of Prague.
- 1761The Third Battle of Panipat is fought in India between the Afghans under Ahmad Shah Durrani and the Marathas.
- 1953Josip Broz Tito is inaugurated as the first President of Yugoslavia.
- 1957Kripalu Maharaj was named fifth Jagadguru (world teacher) after giving seven days of speeches before 500 Hindu scholars.
- 1969An accidental explosion aboard the USS Enterprise near Hawaii kills 27 people.
- 1972Queen Margrethe II of Denmark ascends the throne, the first Queen of Denmark since 1412 and the first Danish monarch not named Frederick or Christian since 1513.
- 1973Elvis Presley’s concert Aloha from Hawaii is broadcast live via satellite, and sets the record as the most watched broadcast by an individual entertainer in television history.
- 1975Teenage heiress Lesley Whittle is kidnapped by Donald Neilson, aka “the Black Panther”.
- 1999Toronto Mayor Mel Lastman becomes the first mayor in Canada to call in the Army to help with emergency medical evacuations and snow removal after more than one meter of snow paralyzes the city.
- 2011Former president of Tunisia, Zine El Abidine Ben Ali flees his country to Saudi Arabia after a series of street demonstrations against his regime and corrupt policies, asking for freedom, rights and democracy, considered as the anniversary of the Tunisian Revolution and the birth of the Arab Spring.
View the complete list of historical events for January 14.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 14 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kano, Vanessa Ferlito, Mike Pender, Antonio Bernacchi, Chuck Jackson, Rita Volk, Matthew Ward, Amanda Overmyer, Elton John, Windsor Davies.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 14 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 14, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Heard It Through the Grapevine by Marvin Gaye as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 18, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 17, 1920 – Maureen O'Hara, Irish-American actress and singer (d. 2015); March 17, 1919 – Nat King Cole, American singer, pianist, and television host (d. 1965); December 7, 1977 – Dominic Howard, English drummer and producer (Muse).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,129