Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1981 was a Thursday and it was the 15th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,523 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 458 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Hoover - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 186 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hoover will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Hoover will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1855Jacques Damala
- 1892Rex Ingram
- 1893Ivor Novello
- 1929Queen Ida
- 1948Ronnie Van Zant
- 1952Chris D.
- 1960Kelly Asbury
- 1965James Nesbitt
- 1972Ernie Reyes, Jr.
- 1978Eddie Cahill
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1842Josef Breuer, Austrian physician and psychiatrist (d. 1925)
- 1870Pierre S. du Pont, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1954)
- 1924George Lowe, New Zealand-English mountaineer and explorer (d. 2013)
- 1931Lee Bontecou, American painter and sculptor
- 1941Captain Beefheart, American singer-songwriter (d. 2010)
- 1956Marc Trestman, American football player and coach
- 1963Bruce Schneier, American cryptographer and author
- 1979Ken Chu, Taiwanese singer-songwriter and actor (F4)
- 1985René Adler, German footballer
- 1990Fernando Forestieri, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1559Elizabeth I is crowned Queen of England in Westminster Abbey, London, England.
- 1759The British Museum opens.
- 1870A political cartoon for the first time symbolizes the Democratic Party with a donkey (“A Live Jackass Kicking a Dead Lion” by Thomas Nast for Harper’s Weekly).
- 1889The Coca-Cola Company, then known as the Pemberton Medicine Company, is incorporated in Atlanta.
- 1892James Naismith publishes the rules of basketball.
- 1943World War II: The Soviet counter-offensive at Voronezh begins.
- 1966The First Nigerian Republic, led by Abubakar Tafawa Balewa is overthrown in a military coup d'état.
- 1969The Soviet Union launches Soyuz 5.
- 1993Salvatore Riina, the Mafia boss known as “The Beast”, is arrested in Sicily, Italy after three decades as a fugitive.
- 2001Wikipedia, a free Wiki content encyclopedia, goes online.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eleftheria Eleftheriou, Yonca Evcimik, Seth Putnam, Ali Mosaffa, Dana Ivey, Idina Menzel, Edward Everett Horton, Jonathan Slinger, Daniel Casey, Marietta Chrousala.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 15, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Just Like) Starting Over by John Lennon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 17, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 17, 1960 – Vicki Lewis, American actress and singer; October 25, 1927 – Barbara Cook, American singer and actress; January 7, 1980 – Merritt Wever, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,148