Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1981 was a Thursday and it was the 15th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 181 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,698 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 464 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Sammi - a Irish Red and White Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 186 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sammi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sammi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Rex Ingram
- 1905Kamatari Fujiwara
- 1905Torin Thatcher
- 1913Lloyd Bridges
- 1921Frank Thornton
- 1948Ronnie Van Zant
- 1979Ken Chu
- 1981Howie Day
- 1982Emina Jahović
- 1988Jun. K
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1824Marie Duplessis, French courtier (d. 1847)
- 1897Xu Zhimo, Chinese poet and translator (d. 1931)
- 1914Hugh Trevor-Roper, English historian and academic (d. 2003)
- 1929Queen Ida, American accordion player and producer
- 1934V. S. Ramadevi, Indian politician, 13th Governor of Karnataka (d. 2013)
- 1959Pete Trewavas, English bass player (Kino, Marillion, Transatlantic, and Edison’s Children)
- 1960Kelly Asbury, American actor and director
- 1968Chad Lowe, American actor, director, and producer
- 1972Christos Kostis, Greek footballer
- 1987Greg Inglis, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1815War of 1812: American frigate USS President, commanded by Commodore Stephen Decatur, is captured by a squadron of four British frigates.
- 1844University of Notre Dame receives its charter from the state of Indiana.
- 1933A twelve-year-old girl experiences the first Marian apparition of Our Lady of Banneux in Banneux, Belgium.
- 1943World War II: The Soviet counter-offensive at Voronezh begins.
- 1970Muammar Gaddafi is proclaimed premier of Libya.
- 1970Nigerian Civil War: After a 32-month fight for independence from Nigeria, Biafra surrenders.
- 1974Dennis Rader a.k.a. the BTK Killer kills his first victims by binding, torturing and murdering Joseph, Joseph II, Josephine and Julie Otero in their house.
- 1991Elizabeth II, in her capacity as Queen of Australia, signs letters patent allowing Australia to become the first Commonwealth realm to institute its own Victoria Cross in its honours system.
- 2007Barzan Ibrahim al-Tikriti, former Iraqi intelligence chief and half-brother of Saddam Hussein, and Awad Hamed al-Bandar, former chief judge of the Revolutionary Court, are executed by hanging in Iraq.
- 2009US Airways Flight 1549 makes an emergency landing in the Hudson River shortly after takeoff from LaGuardia Airport in New York, New York. All passengers and crew members survive.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jennifer Ferrin, Tom Goss, Jamie Woon, Nick Seymour, Fabolous, William Reynolds, Nelson Ned, Johnny Borrell, Laura Voutilainen, Pietro Tordi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 15, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Just Like) Starting Over by John Lennon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 17, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 25, 1937 – O'Kelly Isley, Jr., American singer-songwriter (The Isley Brothers) (d. 1986); December 11, 1974 – Lisa Ortiz, American voice actress; December 5, 1917 – Wenche Foss, Norwegian actress (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,223