Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1991 was a Tuesday and it was the 15th day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 88 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,774 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 331 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Kamatari Fujiwara
- 1923Rukmani Devi
- 1947Pete Waterman
- 1948Ronnie Van Zant
- 1959Sister Carol
- 19759th Wonder
- 1981Howie Day
- 1982Emina Jahović
- 1986Clara Lee
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1674Prosper Jolyot de Crébillon, French poet and playwright (d. 1762)
- 1890Michiaki Kamada, Japanese Vice-Admiral of the Imperial Japanese Navy and convicted war criminal (d. 1947)
- 1913Eugène Brands, Dutch painter (d. 2002)
- 1921Babasaheb Bhosale, Indian lawyer and politician, 8th Chief Minister of Maharashtra (d. 2007)
- 1923Lee Teng-hui, Taiwanese-Chinese economist and politician, 4th President of the Republic of China
- 1938Estrella Blanca, Mexican wrestler
- 1961Serhiy N. Morozov, Ukrainian footballer and coach
- 1979Drew Brees, American football player
- 1982Neil Nitin Mukesh, Indian actor and singer
- 1996Dove Cameron, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1759The British Museum opens.
- 1815War of 1812: American frigate USS President, commanded by Commodore Stephen Decatur, is captured by a squadron of four British frigates.
- 1908The Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority becomes the first Greek-letter organization founded and established by African American college women.
- 1943World War II: The Soviet counter-offensive at Voronezh begins.
- 1947The brutalized corpse of Elizabeth Short (The “Black Dahlia”) is found in Los Angeles’ Leimert Park.
- 1962The Derveni papyrus, Europe’s oldest surviving manuscript dating to 340 BC, is found in northern Greece.
- 1967The first Super Bowl is played in Los Angeles. The Green Bay Packers defeat the Kansas City Chiefs 35–10.
- 1975The Alvor Agreement is signed, ending the Angolan War of Independence and giving Angola independence from Portugal.
- 1992The international community recognizes the independence of Slovenia and Croatia from the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
- 2007Barzan Ibrahim al-Tikriti, former Iraqi intelligence chief and half-brother of Saddam Hussein, and Awad Hamed al-Bandar, former chief judge of the Revolutionary Court, are executed by hanging in Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Albert Dieudonné, Richard Basehart, Dianne Reeves, Clint Walker, Albert Marre, James Quin, Jóhanna Guðrún Jónsdóttir, Lindsey Buckingham, Steve Goodman, Cynthia Gibb.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 15, 1991.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love Will Never Do (Without You) by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 19, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1973 – Trent Willmon, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; June 25, 1974 – Karisma Kapoor, Indian actress and singer; January 18, 1904 – Cary Grant, English-American actor and singer (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,147