Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1991 was a Tuesday and it was the 15th day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,903 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 335 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Raffaello - a American Eskimo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 128 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Raffaello will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Raffaello will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Ivor Novello
- 1899Goodman Ace
- 1913Lloyd Bridges
- 1921Frank Thornton
- 1949Panos Mihalopoulos
- 1955Mayumi Tanaka
- 1956Miki Fujimura
- 1957Mario Van Peebles
- 19759th Wonder
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1803Marjorie Fleming, Scottish poet and author (d. 1811)
- 1891Ray Chapman, American baseball player (d. 1920)
- 1909Jean Bugatti, German-French engineer (d. 1939)
- 1918Gamal Abdel Nasser, Egyptian colonel and politician, 2nd President of Egypt (d. 1970)
- 1939Per Ahlmark, Swedish journalist and politician, 1st Deputy Prime Minister of Sweden
- 1942Barbara Tarbuck, American actress
- 1955Nigel Benson, English author and illustrator
- 1987Kelly Kelly, American wrestler and model
- 1991Jahangir Wasim, Pakistani businessman; founded Origin NGO
- 1991Nicolai Jørgensen, Danish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Otho seizes power in Rome, proclaiming himself Emperor of Rome, but rules for only three months before committing suicide.
- 1759The British Museum opens.
- 1822Greek War of Independence: Demetrios Ypsilantis is elected president of the legislative assembly.
- 1870A political cartoon for the first time symbolizes the Democratic Party with a donkey (“A Live Jackass Kicking a Dead Lion” by Thomas Nast for Harper’s Weekly).
- 1892James Naismith publishes the rules of basketball.
- 1908The Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority becomes the first Greek-letter organization founded and established by African American college women.
- 1919Great Molasses Flood: A large molasses tank in Boston, Massachusetts, bursts and a wave of molasses rushes through the streets, killing 21 people and injuring 150 others.
- 1947The brutalized corpse of Elizabeth Short (The “Black Dahlia”) is found in Los Angeles’ Leimert Park.
- 1974Dennis Rader a.k.a. the BTK Killer kills his first victims by binding, torturing and murdering Joseph, Joseph II, Josephine and Julie Otero in their house.
- 1993Salvatore Riina, the Mafia boss known as “The Beast”, is arrested in Sicily, Italy after three decades as a fugitive.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rosamund Pike, Carole King, John Hiatt, Rock Hudson, Chitrangada Singh, Hiroshi Yanaka, Eugene Weingand, Allison Janney, Dave Malone, Tatyana Shmyga.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 15, 1991.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love Will Never Do (Without You) by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 19, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1960 – Kyosuke Himuro, Japanese singer-songwriter and guitarist (Boøwy); February 12, 1969 – Darren Aronofsky, American director, producer, and screenwriter; November 17, 1967 – Ronnie DeVoe, American singer, producer, and actor (New Edition and Bell Biv DeVoe).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,222