Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1906 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1906 was a Tuesday and it was the 16th day of the year 1906. The next time you can reuse your old 1906 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 90 days left before your next birthday. You will be 112 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,818 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,382 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1878Harry Carey
- 1906Diana Wynyard
- 1918Allan Ekelund
- 1930Paula Tilbrook
- 1946Kabir Bedi
- 1946Katia Ricciarelli
- 1950Debbie Allen
- 1957Ricardo Darín
- 1979Toshiki Kashu
- 1988FKA twigs
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1675Louis de Rouvroy, duc de Saint-Simon, French soldier and diplomat (d. 1755)
- 1885Zhou Zuoren, Chinese author and translator (d. 1967)
- 1919Jerome Horwitz, American chemist and academic (d. 2012)
- 1923Anton-Günther, Duke of Oldenburg (d. 2014)
- 1928William Kennedy, American journalist, historian, and author
- 1938Michael Pataki, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2010)
- 1940Lepa Lukić, Serbian singer
- 1967Dandy Sakano, Japanese comedian
- 1984Kurt Travis, American singer-songwriter
- 1984Stephan Lichtsteiner, Swiss footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 378General Siyaj K‘ak’conquers Tikal, enlarging the domain of King Spearthrower Owl of Teotihuacán.
- 929Emir Abd-ar-Rahman III established the Caliphate of Córdoba.
- 1547Ivan IV of Russia a.k.a. Ivan the Terrible becomes Czar of Russia.
- 1900The United States Senate accepts the Anglo-German treaty of 1899 in which the United Kingdom renounces its claims to the Samoan islands.
- 1919Temperance movement: The United States ratifies the Eighteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, authorizing Prohibition in the United States one year after ratification.
- 1920Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Incorporated was founded on the campus of Howard University.
- 1938Benny Goodman, and his band, performed in concert at Carnegie Hall in New York City
- 1945Adolf Hitler moves into his underground bunker, the so-called Führerbunker.
- 2001US President Bill Clinton awards former President Theodore Roosevelt a posthumous Medal of Honor for his service in the Spanish–American War.
- 2002The UN Security Council unanimously establishes an arms embargo and the freezing of assets of Osama bin Laden, al-Qaeda, and the remaining members of the Taliban.
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1906 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Derrick Monasterio, Charlie Byrd, Hiroshi Tamaki, Pete Docter, Robert Walker, Jr., Seiji Mizushima, Tyler Mane, Raven Goodwin, Fanny, Neal McCoy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 16, 1906.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1976 – Mizchif, Zimbabwean-South African rapper (d. 2014); March 27, 1974 – Bernard Curry, Australian actor, screenwriter, and composer; March 26, 1934 – Alan Arkin, American actor, singer, and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,067