Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1921 was a Sunday and it was the 16th day of the year 1921. It was the 3rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 215 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,675 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,225 days or 33.47 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,242 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 24, 1952.
If a dog named Charlee - a Kooikerhondje breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 470 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Charlee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Charlee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Bedia Muvahhit
- 1907Alexander Knox
- 1944Jim Stafford
- 1947Laura Schlessinger
- 1950Robert Schimmel
- 1959Sade Adu
- 1968David Chokachi
- 1974Kate Moss
- 1988Alex Gonzaga
View the complete list of January 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1834Robert R. Hitt, American politician, 13th United States Assistant Secretary of State (d. 1906)
- 1853Johnston Forbes-Robertson, English actor and manager (d. 1937)
- 1908Günther Prien, German captain (d. 1941)
- 1937Francis George, American cardinal (d. 2015)
- 1944Jim Stafford, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1945Wim Suurbier, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1946Ronnie Milsap, American singer and pianist
- 1952Fuad II of Egypt
- 1959Juanita Bynum, American actress and singer
- 1980Seydou Keita, Malian footballer
View the complete list of January 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Quinn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 378General Siyaj K‘ak’conquers Tikal, enlarging the domain of King Spearthrower Owl of Teotihuacán.
- 1120The Council of Nablus is held, establishing the earliest surviving written laws of the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem.
- 1883The Pendleton Civil Service Reform Act, establishing the United States Civil Service, is passed.
- 1900The United States Senate accepts the Anglo-German treaty of 1899 in which the United Kingdom renounces its claims to the Samoan islands.
- 1919Temperance movement: The United States ratifies the Eighteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, authorizing Prohibition in the United States one year after ratification.
- 1924Eleftherios Venizelos becomes Prime Minister of Greece for the fourth time.
- 1942Crash of TWA Flight 3, killing all 22 aboard, including film star Carole Lombard.
- 1969Czech student Jan Palach commits suicide by self-immolation in Prague, Czechoslovakia, in protest against the Soviets’ crushing of the Prague Spring the year before.
- 1969Soviet spacecraft Soyuz 4 and Soyuz 5 perform the first-ever docking of manned spacecraft in orbit, the first-ever transfer of crew from one space vehicle to another, and the only time such a transfer was accomplished with a space walk.
- 2003The Space Shuttle Columbia takes off for mission STS-107 which would be its final one. Columbia disintegrated 16 days later on re-entry.
View the complete list of January 16 historical events.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicholas D'Agosto, Bill Daily, John Rocker, Sophie Dahl, Sid Bernstein, Samantha Eggar, Fred Immler, Blind Willie McTell, Aneta Corsaut, Brian Joo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 16, 1921.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th January 1921 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 10, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +222. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 3, 1932. Your score is -186. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 16, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 16th day of 1921
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 3rd Sunday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 215 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,675 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,225 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.47 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,242
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 24, 1952
- Age in dog years: 470 dog years old using a Kooikerhondje breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 10, 1941 (+222)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 3, 1932 (-186)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.I.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1979 – Jana Pallaske, German actress and singer (Spitting Off Tall Buildings); August 25, 1910 – Ruby Keeler, Canadian-American actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1993); May 12, 1924 – Maxine Cooper, American actress and photographer (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,948