Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1923 was a Tuesday and it was the 16th day of the year 1923. It was the 3rd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 215 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,945 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,982 days or 32.80 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,217 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 24, 1954.
If a dog named Beemer - a Barbet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Beemer will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Beemer will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Diana Wynyard
- 1938Michael Pataki
- 1940Lepa Lukić
- 1942Barbara Lynn
- 1946Ronnie Milsap
- 1956Jennifer Dale
- 1959Kimiko Ikegami
- 1972Richard T. Jones
- 1988FKA twigs
View the complete list of January 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1516Bayinnaung, Burmese king (d. 1581)
- 1878Harry Carey, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1947)
- 1906Diana Wynyard, English actress (d. 1964)
- 1907Alexander Knox, Canadian-English actor and screenwriter (d. 1995)
- 1918Allan Ekelund, Swedish director, producer, and production manager (d. 2009)
- 1918Stirling Silliphant, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1996)
- 1921Francesco Scavullo, American photographer (d. 2004)
- 1930Clarence Ray Allen, American murderer (d. 2006)
- 1969Roy Jones, Jr., American boxer, rapper, and actor
- 1981Nick Valensi, American guitarist (The Strokes)
View the complete list of January 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Autumn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 378General Siyaj K‘ak’conquers Tikal, enlarging the domain of King Spearthrower Owl of Teotihuacán.
- 929Emir Abd-ar-Rahman III established the Caliphate of Córdoba.
- 1492The first grammar of the Spanish language is presented to Queen Isabella I.
- 1547Ivan IV of Russia a.k.a. Ivan the Terrible becomes Czar of Russia.
- 1809Peninsular War: The British defeat the French at the Battle of La Coruña.
- 1883The Pendleton Civil Service Reform Act, establishing the United States Civil Service, is passed.
- 1991The Coalition Forces go to war with Iraq, beginning the Gulf War (U.S. Time).
- 1992El Salvador officials and rebel leaders sign the Chapultepec Peace Accords in Mexico City, Mexico ending the 12-year Salvadoran Civil War that claimed at least 75,000 lives.
- 2001Congolese President Laurent-Désiré Kabila is assassinated by one of his own bodyguards.
- 2001US President Bill Clinton awards former President Theodore Roosevelt a posthumous Medal of Honor for his service in the Spanish–American War.
View the complete list of January 16 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chumy Chúmez, Slavitza Jovan, Paul Waaktaar-Savoy, Kim Wilson, Shakti Samanta, Zoe Wiseman, Wesley Singerman, Helena Seger, Mark Hamill, Chris Clark.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 16, 1923.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th January 1923 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 11, 1947. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 28, 1932. Your score is -139. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 16, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 16th day of 1923
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 3rd Tuesday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 215 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,945 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,982 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.80 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,217
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 24, 1954
- Age in dog years: 461 dog years old using a Barbet breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 11, 1947 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 28, 1932 (-139)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.I.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 7, 1943 – Terry Allen, American singer and painter; May 3, 1961 – Joe Murray, American animator, producer, and screenwriter; June 5, 1961 – Mary Kay Bergman, American voice actress and singer (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,850