Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1929 was a Wednesday and it was the 16th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 84 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,423 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,098 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Gea - a Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 449 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gea will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gea will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872Edward Gordon Craig
- 1886John Hamilton
- 1920Elliott Reid
- 1924Katy Jurado
- 1942Barbara Lynn
- 1946Ronnie Milsap
- 1968Danni Ashe
- 1970Rick Bognar
- 1974Kate Moss
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1918Allan Ekelund, Swedish director, producer, and production manager (d. 2009)
- 1934Marilyn Horne, American soprano and actress
- 1966Anthony Washington, American discus thrower and hammer thrower
- 1972Dameon Clarke, Canadian-American actor
- 1972Richard T. Jones, Japanese-American actor and producer
- 1972Salah Hissou, Moroccan runner
- 1979Toshiki Kashu, Japanese actor
- 1980Lin-Manuel Miranda, American actor, playwright, and composer
- 1985Sidharth Malhotra, Indian actor
- 1989Yvonne Zima, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 378General Siyaj K‘ak’conquers Tikal, enlarging the domain of King Spearthrower Owl of Teotihuacán.
- 929Emir Abd-ar-Rahman III established the Caliphate of Córdoba.
- 1120The Council of Nablus is held, establishing the earliest surviving written laws of the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem.
- 1786Virginia enacted the Statute for Religious Freedom authored by Thomas Jefferson.
- 1847John C. Frémont is appointed Governor of the new California Territory.
- 1862Hartley Colliery Disaster: Two hundred four men and boys killed in a mining disaster, prompted a change in UK law which henceforth required all collieries to have at least two independent means of escape.
- 1909Ernest Shackleton’s expedition finds the magnetic South Pole.
- 1969Czech student Jan Palach commits suicide by self-immolation in Prague, Czechoslovakia, in protest against the Soviets’ crushing of the Prague Spring the year before.
- 1969Soviet spacecraft Soyuz 4 and Soyuz 5 perform the first-ever docking of manned spacecraft in orbit, the first-ever transfer of crew from one space vehicle to another, and the only time such a transfer was accomplished with a space walk.
- 1986First meeting of the Internet Engineering Task Force.
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ogie Diaz, Mark Valley, Simon Nicol, Betty Thomas, Gionna Cabrera, Bill Stevenson, Taylor Hanson, Ichirō Nagai, Rose Nabinger, George C. Scott.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 16, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 8, 1979 – Windell Middlebrooks, American actor (d. 2015); July 6, 1946 – Fred Dryer, American football player and actor; June 23, 1981 – Antony Costa, English singer-songwriter and actor (Blue).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,229