Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1929 was a Wednesday and it was the 16th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 210 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,662 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,106 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Maxsio - a Tibetan Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 376 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maxsio will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Maxsio will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1878Harry Carey
- 1906Diana Wynyard
- 1915Leslie H. Martinson
- 1938Michael Pataki
- 1942Barbara Lynn
- 1949Caroline Munro
- 1959Juanita Bynum
- 1968David Chokachi
- 1986Mason Gamble
- 1992Maja Keuc
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1898Bedia Muvahhit, Turkish actress (d. 1994)
- 1903William Grover-Williams, English-French race car driver (d. 1945)
- 1930Paula Tilbrook, English actress
- 1931Robert L. Park, American physicist and academic
- 1972Dameon Clarke, Canadian-American actor
- 1972Greg Page, Australian singer and actor (The Wiggles)
- 1979Brenden Morrow, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1980Lin-Manuel Miranda, American actor, playwright, and composer
- 1981Bobby Zamora, English footballer
- 1985Simon Richter, Danish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1572Thomas Howard, 4th Duke of Norfolk is tried for treason for his part in the Ridolfi plot to restore Catholicism in England.
- 1847John C. Frémont is appointed Governor of the new California Territory.
- 1896Defeat of Cymru Fydd at South Wales Liberal Federation AGM, Newport, Monmouthshire.
- 1920Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Incorporated was founded on the campus of Howard University.
- 1938Benny Goodman, and his band, performed in concert at Carnegie Hall in New York City
- 1942Crash of TWA Flight 3, killing all 22 aboard, including film star Carole Lombard.
- 1969Czech student Jan Palach commits suicide by self-immolation in Prague, Czechoslovakia, in protest against the Soviets’ crushing of the Prague Spring the year before.
- 1970Buckminster Fuller receives the Gold Medal award from the American Institute of Architects.
- 2003The Space Shuttle Columbia takes off for mission STS-107 which would be its final one. Columbia disintegrated 16 days later on re-entry.
- 2013An estimated 41 international workers are taken hostage in an attack in the town of In Aménas, Algeria.
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Ruffalo, Coby Bell, Michael Des Barres, Agnes Obel, Eddie Hodges, Sage the Gemini, John Thaw, Robert Duvall, Georgia Apostolou, Don Walker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 16, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 11, 1971 – Damian Lewis, English actor and producer; January 30, 1959 – Mark Eitzel, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; January 13, 1951 – Frank E. Peretti, American author, actor, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,133