Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1929 was a Wednesday and it was the 16th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,605 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,104 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Pooka - a Chinese Crested breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 376 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pooka will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pooka will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872Edward Gordon Craig
- 1908Ethel Merman
- 1939Mac Curtis
- 1940Lepa Lukić
- 1947Laura Schlessinger
- 1948John Carpenter
- 1949Caroline Munro
- 1953John Stephen Hill
- 1965Maxine Jones
- 1984Kurt Travis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1906Diana Wynyard, English actress (d. 1964)
- 1923Anthony Hecht, American soldier, poet, and academic (d. 2004)
- 1942René Angélil, Canadian singer and manager
- 1944Jim Stafford, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1946Katia Ricciarelli, Italian soprano and actress
- 1947Sara Jane Olson, American criminal
- 1948Ants Laaneots, Estonian military general, former Commander-in-Chief of the Estonian Defence Forces
- 1949Oliver Humperdink, American wrestling manager (d. 2011)
- 1956Jennifer Dale, Canadian actress and dancer
- 1963James May, English journalist and television host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 929Emir Abd-ar-Rahman III established the Caliphate of Córdoba.
- 1120The Council of Nablus is held, establishing the earliest surviving written laws of the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem.
- 1572Thomas Howard, 4th Duke of Norfolk is tried for treason for his part in the Ridolfi plot to restore Catholicism in England.
- 1581The English Parliament outlaws Roman Catholicism.
- 1809Peninsular War: The British defeat the French at the Battle of La Coruña.
- 1921The Marxist Left in Slovakia and the Transcarpathian Ukraine holds its founding congress in Ľubochňa.
- 1991The Coalition Forces go to war with Iraq, beginning the Gulf War (U.S. Time).
- 2001US President Bill Clinton awards former President Theodore Roosevelt a posthumous Medal of Honor for his service in the Spanish–American War.
- 2005Romanian university lecturer and novelist Adriana Iliescu gives birth at 66 to her daughter Eliza, breaking the record for the oldest birth mother in the world
- 2013An estimated 41 international workers are taken hostage in an attack in the town of In Aménas, Algeria.
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anthony Valentine, Richard Jaeckel, Rena Sofer, Tyler, The Creator, Rina Kawaei, LeAnn Rimes, Umika Kawashima, Ichirō Nagai, Chinmaya M. Rao, Dihan Slabbert.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 16, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 25, 1915 – Ewan MacColl, English singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (d. 1989); August 31, 1957 – Gina Schock, American drummer, songwriter, and actress (The Go-Go's and Edie and the Eggs); April 21, 1961 – Cathy Cavadini, American voice actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,158