Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1929 was a Wednesday and it was the 16th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,243 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,092 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Bedia Muvahhit
- 1946Katia Ricciarelli
- 1959Juanita Bynum
- 1968David Chokachi
- 1969Per "Dead" Ohlin
- 1972Greg Page
- 1975Gillian Iliana Waters
- 1980Lin-Manuel Miranda
- 1985Sidharth Malhotra
- 1989Yvonne Zima
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1872Edward Gordon Craig, English actor, director, and producer (d. 1966)
- 1880Samuel Jones, American high jumper (d. 1954)
- 1908Günther Prien, German captain (d. 1941)
- 1932Victor Ciocâltea, Romanian chess player (d. 1983)
- 1947Magdalen Nabb, English author and educator (d. 2007)
- 1952Piercarlo Ghinzani, Italian race car driver
- 1954Vasili Zhupikov, Russian footballer and coach (d. 2015)
- 1957Jurijs Andrejevs, Latvian footballer and manager
- 1965Maxine Jones, American singer (En Vogue)
- 1980Seydou Keita, Malian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1572Thomas Howard, 4th Duke of Norfolk is tried for treason for his part in the Ridolfi plot to restore Catholicism in England.
- 1581The English Parliament outlaws Roman Catholicism.
- 1605The first edition of El ingenioso hidalgo Don Quijote de la Mancha (Book One of Don Quixote) by Miguel de Cervantes is published in Madrid, Spain.
- 1809Peninsular War: The British defeat the French at the Battle of La Coruña.
- 1847John C. Frémont is appointed Governor of the new California Territory.
- 1883The Pendleton Civil Service Reform Act, establishing the United States Civil Service, is passed.
- 1924Eleftherios Venizelos becomes Prime Minister of Greece for the fourth time.
- 1939The Irish Republican Army (IRA) begins a bombing and sabotage campaign in England.
- 1970Buckminster Fuller receives the Gold Medal award from the American Institute of Architects.
- 1991The Coalition Forces go to war with Iraq, beginning the Gulf War (U.S. Time).
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lenin M. Sivam, Renée Estevez, Lisa Joyner, Al Wilson, Bill Engvall, Kris Holden-Ried, Alan Ruck, Chet Baker, Chris Lowe, Billy Magnussen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 16, 1929.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 26, 1978 – Avant, American singer-songwriter; May 16, 1917 – George Gaynes, Finnish-American actor and singer; August 26, 1966 – Shirley Manson, Scottish singer-songwriter, and actress (Garbage, Angelfish, and Goodbye Mr. Mackenzie).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 857