Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1937 was a Saturday and it was the 16th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 238 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,347 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 994 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Johnston Forbes-Robertson
- 1878Harry Carey
- 1944Dieter Moebius
- 1953John Stephen Hill
- 1959Juanita Bynum
- 1969Rich Ward
- 1974Kate Moss
- 1985Sidharth Malhotra
- 1986Mason Gamble
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1855Eleanor Marx, English activist and author (d. 1898)
- 1872Edward Gordon Craig, English actor, director, and producer (d. 1966)
- 1882Margaret Wilson, American author (d. 1973)
- 1895Evripidis Bakirtzis, Greek soldier and politician (d. 1947)
- 1895Nat Schachner, American lawyer, chemist, and author (d. 1955)
- 1905Ernesto Halffter, Spanish composer and conductor (d. 1989)
- 1944Judy Baar Topinka, American journalist and politician (d. 2014)
- 1948Cliff Thorburn, Canadian snooker player
- 1949Andrew Refshauge, Australian physician and politician, 13th Deputy Premier of New South Wales
- 1972Salah Hissou, Moroccan runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1120The Council of Nablus is held, establishing the earliest surviving written laws of the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem.
- 1547Ivan IV of Russia a.k.a. Ivan the Terrible becomes Czar of Russia.
- 1786Virginia enacted the Statute for Religious Freedom authored by Thomas Jefferson.
- 1809Peninsular War: The British defeat the French at the Battle of La Coruña.
- 1900The United States Senate accepts the Anglo-German treaty of 1899 in which the United Kingdom renounces its claims to the Samoan islands.
- 1921The Marxist Left in Slovakia and the Transcarpathian Ukraine holds its founding congress in Ľubochňa.
- 1939The Irish Republican Army (IRA) begins a bombing and sabotage campaign in England.
- 1969Czech student Jan Palach commits suicide by self-immolation in Prague, Czechoslovakia, in protest against the Soviets’ crushing of the Prague Spring the year before.
- 1969Soviet spacecraft Soyuz 4 and Soyuz 5 perform the first-ever docking of manned spacecraft in orbit, the first-ever transfer of crew from one space vehicle to another, and the only time such a transfer was accomplished with a space walk.
- 1986First meeting of the Internet Engineering Task Force.
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rick Overton, Adam Jezierski, Nicke Andersson, Jaclyn Smith, Troy Sanders, Raquel Welch, Margot Robbie, Dolores Wilson, Loes Luca, Vytautas Šapranauskas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 16, 1937.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1959 – Mark DeBarge, American singer-songwriter and trumpet player (DeBarge); April 9, 1992 – Joshua Ledet, American singer; February 6, 1968 – Akira Yamaoka, Japanese composer and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 894