Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1937 was a Saturday and it was the 16th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,682 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,005 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Yanyan - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yanyan will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Yanyan will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Marilyn Horne
- 1937Lorraine Bayly
- 1940Lepa Lukić
- 1950Damo Suzuki
- 1950Debbie Allen
- 1950Robert Schimmel
- 1968David Chokachi
- 1970Rick Bognar
- 1974Brent Hinds
- 1975Gillian Iliana Waters
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1626Lucas Achtschellinck, Belgian painter (d. 1699)
- 1872Henri Büsser, French organist, composer, and conductor (d. 1973)
- 1875Leonor Michaelis, German biochemist and physician (d. 1947)
- 1888Osip Brik, Russian author and critic (d. 1945)
- 1903William Grover-Williams, English-French race car driver (d. 1945)
- 1908Ethel Merman, American actress and singer (d. 1984)
- 1944Jill Tarter, American astronomer
- 1946Kabir Bedi, Indian actor
- 1950Robert Schimmel, American comedian, actor, and producer (d. 2010)
- 1988Nicklas Bendtner, Danish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 27 BCGaius Julius Caesar Octavianus is granted the title Augustus by the Roman Senate, marking the beginning of the Roman Empire.
- 550Gothic War: The Ostrogoths, under King Totila, conquer Rome after a long siege, by bribing the Isaurian garrison.
- 1362A storm tide in the North Sea destroys the German city of Rungholt on the island of Strand.
- 1572Thomas Howard, 4th Duke of Norfolk is tried for treason for his part in the Ridolfi plot to restore Catholicism in England.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: Battle of Cape St. Vincent.
- 1878Russo-Turkish War (1877–78): Battle of Philippopolis: Captain Aleksandr Burago with a squadron of Russian Imperial army dragoons liberates Plovdiv from Ottoman rule.
- 1920The League of Nations holds its first council meeting in Paris, France.
- 1991The Coalition Forces go to war with Iraq, beginning the Gulf War (U.S. Time).
- 2002The UN Security Council unanimously establishes an arms embargo and the freezing of assets of Osama bin Laden, al-Qaeda, and the remaining members of the Taliban.
- 2006Ellen Johnson Sirleaf is sworn in as Liberia’s new president. She becomes Africa’s first female elected head of state.
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michaela McManus, Nicolas Cage, Lorne Michaels, Alex O'Loughlin, Nathalie Nordnes, Alice Ghostley, Elly Jackson, Chino Moreno, Manchu Manoj, Penny Bae Bridges.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 16, 1937.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 17, 1919 – Antonio Aguilar, Mexican singer-songwriter, producer, actor, and screenwriter (d. 2007); May 7, 1961 – Ivar Must, Estonian composer and producer; November 27, 1964 – David Rakoff, Canadian-American author and actor (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,159