Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1937 was a Saturday and it was the 16th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,625 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,003 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Kiah - a Brussels Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kiah will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kiah will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Elliott Reid
- 1925Harold Switzer
- 1938Jô Soares
- 1940Lepa Lukić
- 1946Ronnie Milsap
- 1948Dalvanius Prime
- 1948John Carpenter
- 1972Dameon Clarke
- 1974Kate Moss
- 1988Alex Gonzaga
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1807Charles Henry Davis, American admiral (d. 1877)
- 1855Eleanor Marx, English activist and author (d. 1898)
- 1922Ernesto Bonino, Italian singer (d. 2008)
- 1937Lorraine Bayly, Australian actress
- 1940Lepa Lukić, Serbian singer
- 1947Sara Jane Olson, American criminal
- 1958Andriy Bal, Ukrainian footballer and coach (d. 2014)
- 1984Miroslav Radović, Serbian footballer
- 1985Sidharth Malhotra, Indian actor
- 1986Johannes Rahn, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1120The Council of Nablus is held, establishing the earliest surviving written laws of the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem.
- 1362A storm tide in the North Sea destroys the German city of Rungholt on the island of Strand.
- 1847John C. Frémont is appointed Governor of the new California Territory.
- 1878Russo-Turkish War (1877–78): Battle of Philippopolis: Captain Aleksandr Burago with a squadron of Russian Imperial army dragoons liberates Plovdiv from Ottoman rule.
- 1920The League of Nations holds its first council meeting in Paris, France.
- 1921The Marxist Left in Slovakia and the Transcarpathian Ukraine holds its founding congress in Ľubochňa.
- 1970Buckminster Fuller receives the Gold Medal award from the American Institute of Architects.
- 2001Congolese President Laurent-Désiré Kabila is assassinated by one of his own bodyguards.
- 2001US President Bill Clinton awards former President Theodore Roosevelt a posthumous Medal of Honor for his service in the Spanish–American War.
- 2003The Space Shuttle Columbia takes off for mission STS-107 which would be its final one. Columbia disintegrated 16 days later on re-entry.
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ralph Brown, Natasha Gregson Wagner, Lenora Crichlow, Jeffrey Mylett, Julie Snyder, Matthew Underwood, Wendy Valdez, Chris Daughtry, Ann Morgan Guilbert, Haruomi Hosono.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 16, 1937.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1951 – Peter Richardson, English actor, director, and screenwriter; March 16, 1967 – Lauren Graham, American actress and producer; July 1, 1920 – Harold Sakata, American wrestler and actor (d. 1982).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,128