Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1952 was a Wednesday and it was the 16th day of the year 1952. It was the 3rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 328 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,509 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,170 days or 22.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 830 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 24, 1983.
If a dog named Fooey - a Rat Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 288 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fooey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fooey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Alexander Knox
- 1934Marilyn Horne
- 1942René Angélil
- 1946Kabir Bedi
- 1947Laura Schlessinger
- 1969Rich Ward
- 1971Jonathan Mangum
- 1985Sidharth Malhotra
- 1986Mason Gamble
- 1988Alex Gonzaga
View the complete list of January 16 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1616François de Vendôme, Duke of Beaufort (d. 1669)
- 1675Louis de Rouvroy, duc de Saint-Simon, French soldier and diplomat (d. 1755)
- 1728Niccolò Piccinni, Italian composer and educator (d. 1800)
- 1943Brian Ferneyhough, English composer and academic
- 1950Debbie Allen, American actress, dancer, and choreographer
- 1953Robert Jay Mathews, American militant, founded The Order (d. 1984)
- 1962Paul Webb, English bass player (Talk Talk and .O.rang)
- 1963James May, English journalist and television host
- 1979Toshiki Kashu, Japanese actor
- 1986Irina Kuzmina, Latvian tennis player
View the complete list of January 16 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 27 BCGaius Julius Caesar Octavianus is granted the title Augustus by the Roman Senate, marking the beginning of the Roman Empire.
- 378General Siyaj K‘ak’conquers Tikal, enlarging the domain of King Spearthrower Owl of Teotihuacán.
- 1605The first edition of El ingenioso hidalgo Don Quijote de la Mancha (Book One of Don Quixote) by Miguel de Cervantes is published in Madrid, Spain.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: Battle of Cape St. Vincent.
- 1809Peninsular War: The British defeat the French at the Battle of La Coruña.
- 1896Defeat of Cymru Fydd at South Wales Liberal Federation AGM, Newport, Monmouthshire.
- 1919Temperance movement: The United States ratifies the Eighteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, authorizing Prohibition in the United States one year after ratification.
- 1920The League of Nations holds its first council meeting in Paris, France.
- 1920Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Incorporated was founded on the campus of Howard University.
- 1939The Irish Republican Army (IRA) begins a bombing and sabotage campaign in England.
View the complete list of January 16 historical events.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16, and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Željko Joksimović, Charlie Sexton, Johnston Forbes-Robertson, Bill Hunter, François Berléand, Ted Templeman, François Pérusse, Regine Velasquez, Doug Ashdown, Rob Marshall.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 16, 1952.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th January 1952 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 11, 1962. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 12, 1945. Your incompatibility score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,636,772,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 975. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,484,605 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1952. The estimated number of babies born on 16th January 1952 is 266,351. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 67,088 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,107 times in the year 1952. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 16, 1952. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 16th day of 1952
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 3rd Wednesday of 1952
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 328 days
- Age on next birthday: 68 years old
- Days since birth: 24,509 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,170 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 830
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 24, 1983
- Age in dog years: 288 dog years old using a Rat Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: December 11, 1962 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 12, 1945 (-156)
- 1952 world population: 2,636,772,306
- Babies born in 1952: 97,484,605
- Babies born in 1952 every day: 266,351
- Babies born in 1952 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 67,088 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,107 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1930 – Anne Francis, American actress (d. 2011); April 29, 1936 – Lane Smith, American actor (d. 2005); September 14, 1960 – Callum Keith Rennie, English-Canadian actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,726