Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1982 was a Saturday and it was the 16th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 34 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,115 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 444 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Chingo - a Pug breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 160 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chingo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chingo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Paula Tilbrook
- 1936Michael White
- 1940Lepa Lukić
- 1942René Angélil
- 1950Damo Suzuki
- 1959Sade Adu
- 1969Rich Ward
- 1974Brent Hinds
- 1984Kurt Travis
- 1988FKA twigs
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1626Lucas Achtschellinck, Belgian painter (d. 1699)
- 1853Johnston Forbes-Robertson, English actor and manager (d. 1937)
- 1898Margaret Booth, American producer and editor (d. 2002)
- 1930Paula Tilbrook, English actress
- 1944Dieter Moebius, Swiss-German keyboard player and producer (Cluster, Harmonia, and Moebius & Plank) (d. 2015)
- 1953John Stephen Hill, Canadian actor
- 1958Marla Frazee, American author and illustrator
- 1969Stevie Jackson, Scottish guitarist and songwriter (Belle and Sebastian and The Vaselines)
- 1974Brent Hinds, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1983Emanuel Pogatetz, Austrian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 929Emir Abd-ar-Rahman III established the Caliphate of Córdoba.
- 1556Philip II becomes King of Spain.
- 1572Thomas Howard, 4th Duke of Norfolk is tried for treason for his part in the Ridolfi plot to restore Catholicism in England.
- 1862Hartley Colliery Disaster: Two hundred four men and boys killed in a mining disaster, prompted a change in UK law which henceforth required all collieries to have at least two independent means of escape.
- 1919Temperance movement: The United States ratifies the Eighteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, authorizing Prohibition in the United States one year after ratification.
- 1920Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Incorporated was founded on the campus of Howard University.
- 1921The Marxist Left in Slovakia and the Transcarpathian Ukraine holds its founding congress in Ľubochňa.
- 1939The Irish Republican Army (IRA) begins a bombing and sabotage campaign in England.
- 1970Buckminster Fuller receives the Gold Medal award from the American Institute of Architects.
- 2013An estimated 41 international workers are taken hostage in an attack in the town of In Aménas, Algeria.
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jake Roche, Vange Leonel, Louis Talpe, KevJumba, Mary Birdsong, Lee Chamberlin, Peter Sarstedt, Marni Nixon, Taylor Momsen, Ada Choi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 16, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 16, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 16, 1977 – Maggie Gyllenhaal, American actress and singer; November 3, 1969 – Robert Miles, Swiss-Italian DJ and producer; August 27, 1995 – Cainan Wiebe, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,271