Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1982 was a Saturday and it was the 16th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 91 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,058 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 442 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Bedia Muvahhit
- 1924Katy Jurado
- 1946Kabir Bedi
- 1950Damo Suzuki
- 1959Juanita Bynum
- 1959Sade Adu
- 1965Maxine Jones
- 1970Rick Bognar
- 1980Lin-Manuel Miranda
- 1986Mason Gamble
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1875Leonor Michaelis, German biochemist and physician (d. 1947)
- 1923Anton-Günther, Duke of Oldenburg (d. 2014)
- 1943Gavin Bryars, English bassist and composer
- 1961Paul Raven, English bass player (Killing Joke, Prong, Godflesh, Zilch, Society 1, and Ministry) (d. 2007)
- 1964Deyan Nedelchev, Bulgarian singer-songwriter
- 1966Anthony Washington, American discus thrower and hammer thrower
- 1970Brendan O'Hare, Scottish drummer (Teenage Fanclub, Telstar Ponies, and Mogwai)
- 1973Josie Davis, American actress and producer
- 1988FKA twigs, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and producer
- 1993Hannes Anier, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 27 BCGaius Julius Caesar Octavianus is granted the title Augustus by the Roman Senate, marking the beginning of the Roman Empire.
- 550Gothic War: The Ostrogoths, under King Totila, conquer Rome after a long siege, by bribing the Isaurian garrison.
- 750The army of Abdallah ibn Ali and Abu Awn Abd al-Malik ibn Yazid defeats that of Marwan II in the Battle of the Zab, bringing the Abbasid Revolution to completion.
- 1786Virginia enacted the Statute for Religious Freedom authored by Thomas Jefferson.
- 1809Peninsular War: The British defeat the French at the Battle of La Coruña.
- 1900The United States Senate accepts the Anglo-German treaty of 1899 in which the United Kingdom renounces its claims to the Samoan islands.
- 1945Adolf Hitler moves into his underground bunker, the so-called Führerbunker.
- 1970Buckminster Fuller receives the Gold Medal award from the American Institute of Architects.
- 2001US President Bill Clinton awards former President Theodore Roosevelt a posthumous Medal of Honor for his service in the Spanish–American War.
- 2005Romanian university lecturer and novelist Adriana Iliescu gives birth at 66 to her daughter Eliza, breaking the record for the oldest birth mother in the world
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Benjamin Eicher, Roger Frappier, Keisuke Ogihara, Wendy Schaal, Rick Porras, John Hurt, Chris Serle, Grecia Colmenares, Sara Paxton, Hugh Paddick.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 16, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 16, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 14, 1940 – Cliff Richard, Indian-English singer-songwriter and actor; April 17, 1948 – Jan Hammer, Czech pianist, composer, and producer; May 24, 1990 – Yuya Matsushita, Japanese singer, dancer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,141