Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1982 was a Saturday and it was the 16th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,189 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 446 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Lance - a Rottweiler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lance will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lance will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Margaret Booth
- 1906Diana Wynyard
- 1925Harold Switzer
- 1936Michael White
- 1944Jim Stafford
- 1950Robert Schimmel
- 1962Denis O'Hare
- 1969Rich Ward
- 1975Gillian Iliana Waters
- 1979Toshiki Kashu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1906Diana Wynyard, English actress (d. 1964)
- 1908Günther Prien, German captain (d. 1941)
- 1917Carl Karcher, American businessman, founded Carl’s Jr. (d. 2008)
- 1920Alberto Crespo, Argentinian race car driver (d. 1991)
- 1920Elliott Reid, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1938Jô Soares, Brazilian comedian, actor, and talk show host
- 1944Dieter Moebius, Swiss-German keyboard player and producer (Cluster, Harmonia, and Moebius & Plank) (d. 2015)
- 1946Ronnie Milsap, American singer and pianist
- 1949R. F. Foster, Irish historian and academic
- 1985Gintaras Januševičius, Russian-Lithuanian pianist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1120The Council of Nablus is held, establishing the earliest surviving written laws of the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem.
- 1362A storm tide in the North Sea destroys the German city of Rungholt on the island of Strand.
- 1492The first grammar of the Spanish language is presented to Queen Isabella I.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: Battle of Cape St. Vincent.
- 1862Hartley Colliery Disaster: Two hundred four men and boys killed in a mining disaster, prompted a change in UK law which henceforth required all collieries to have at least two independent means of escape.
- 1900The United States Senate accepts the Anglo-German treaty of 1899 in which the United Kingdom renounces its claims to the Samoan islands.
- 1909Ernest Shackleton’s expedition finds the magnetic South Pole.
- 1920The League of Nations holds its first council meeting in Paris, France.
- 1938Benny Goodman, and his band, performed in concert at Carnegie Hall in New York City
- 1964Hello, Dolly! (musical) starring Carol Channing opened on Broadway, beginning a run of 2,844 performances.
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt Frewer, Nikos Xydakis, Norm Macdonald, Mark Eitzel, Rebecca Forstadt, Alan Tam, Jean Marais, Erika Alexander, Sarah Blasko, Megumi Toyoguchi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 16, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 16, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 20, 1934 – Tom Baker, English actor; February 23, 1983 – Aziz Ansari, American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter; July 6, 1985 – Ranveer Singh, Indian actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,192