Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1982 was a Saturday and it was the 16th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 212 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,302 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 450 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named To - a Chihuahua breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 To will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like To will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Johnston Forbes-Robertson
- 1898Irving Rapper
- 1930Paula Tilbrook
- 1937Lorraine Bayly
- 1946Ronnie Milsap
- 1956Jennifer Dale
- 1962Denis O'Hare
- 1964Deyan Nedelchev
- 1968David Chokachi
- 1980Lin-Manuel Miranda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1908Günther Prien, German captain (d. 1941)
- 1914Roger Wagner, French-American conductor and educator (d. 1992)
- 1923Anthony Hecht, American soldier, poet, and academic (d. 2004)
- 1929Shigeru Kōyama, Japanese actor
- 1935A. J. Foyt, American race car driver
- 1938Michael Pataki, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2010)
- 1944Jill Tarter, American astronomer
- 1949Oliver Humperdink, American wrestling manager (d. 2011)
- 1977Jeff Foster, American basketball player
- 1988Li Xiaoxia, Chinese table tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1120The Council of Nablus is held, establishing the earliest surviving written laws of the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem.
- 1878Russo-Turkish War (1877–78): Battle of Philippopolis: Captain Aleksandr Burago with a squadron of Russian Imperial army dragoons liberates Plovdiv from Ottoman rule.
- 1909Ernest Shackleton’s expedition finds the magnetic South Pole.
- 1919Temperance movement: The United States ratifies the Eighteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, authorizing Prohibition in the United States one year after ratification.
- 1920Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Incorporated was founded on the campus of Howard University.
- 1921The Marxist Left in Slovakia and the Transcarpathian Ukraine holds its founding congress in Ľubochňa.
- 1969Czech student Jan Palach commits suicide by self-immolation in Prague, Czechoslovakia, in protest against the Soviets’ crushing of the Prague Spring the year before.
- 1970Buckminster Fuller receives the Gold Medal award from the American Institute of Architects.
- 1991The Coalition Forces go to war with Iraq, beginning the Gulf War (U.S. Time).
- 2001US President Bill Clinton awards former President Theodore Roosevelt a posthumous Medal of Honor for his service in the Spanish–American War.
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Park Ju-hyun, Maurice Chevalier, Alice Cooper, Frank Bonner, Maui Taylor, Allison Crowe, Christian Antidormi, Erica Tonooka, Pamela Cundell, Inge Meysel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 16, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 16, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1968 – David Chokachi, American actor; September 9, 1975 – Michael Bublé, Canadian singer-songwriter and actor; December 11, 1973 – Mos Def, American rapper and actor (Black Star and Soulquarians).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,193