Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 2004 was a Friday and it was the 16th day of the year 2004. It was the 3rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 62 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,782 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,927 days or 5.28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 196 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 24, 2035.
If a dog named Emma June - a Havanese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Emma June will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Emma June will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872Edward Gordon Craig
- 1898Bedia Muvahhit
- 1915Leslie H. Martinson
- 1944Dieter Moebius
- 1947Laura Schlessinger
- 1953John Stephen Hill
- 1956Jennifer Dale
- 1962Denis O'Hare
- 1970Rick Bognar
- 1972Richard T. Jones
View the complete list of January 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1516Bayinnaung, Burmese king (d. 1581)
- 1855Eleanor Marx, English activist and author (d. 1898)
- 1898Bedia Muvahhit, Turkish actress (d. 1994)
- 1925Harold Switzer, American actor and singer (d. 1967)
- 1935A. J. Foyt, American race car driver
- 1969Rich Ward, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fozzy, Stuck Mojo, and Adrenaline Mob)
- 1970Rick Bognar, Canadian wrestler and actor
- 1971Jonathan Mangum, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1972Joe Horn, American football player
- 1975Anthony Taberna, Filipino journalist
View the complete list of January 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sandra’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1412The Medici family is appointed official banker of the Papacy.
- 1581The English Parliament outlaws Roman Catholicism.
- 1809Peninsular War: The British defeat the French at the Battle of La Coruña.
- 1909Ernest Shackleton’s expedition finds the magnetic South Pole.
- 1921The Marxist Left in Slovakia and the Transcarpathian Ukraine holds its founding congress in Ľubochňa.
- 1939The Irish Republican Army (IRA) begins a bombing and sabotage campaign in England.
- 1964Hello, Dolly! (musical) starring Carol Channing opened on Broadway, beginning a run of 2,844 performances.
- 1991The Coalition Forces go to war with Iraq, beginning the Gulf War (U.S. Time).
- 2003The Space Shuttle Columbia takes off for mission STS-107 which would be its final one. Columbia disintegrated 16 days later on re-entry.
- 2006Ellen Johnson Sirleaf is sworn in as Liberia’s new president. She becomes Africa’s first female elected head of state.
View the complete list of January 16 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael J. Anderson, Kristen Wiig, Daryl Sabara, Danny Worsnop, Marlène Jobert, Mitch Longley, Eva Amaral, Stella Stevens, Sandra, Rie Kitahara.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 16, 2004.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th January 2004 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 24, 1984. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +110. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 3, 1989. Your score is -90. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Ya! by OutKast as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 17, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 16th January 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 16, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 16th day of 2004
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 3rd Friday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 62 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,782 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,927 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.28 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 196
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 24, 2035
- Age in dog years: 80 dog years old using a Havanese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: December 24, 1984 (+110)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 3, 1989 (-90)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Hey Ya! by OutKast (January 17, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.I.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 4, 1994 – Risako Sugaya, Japanese singer and actress (Berryz Kobo, Guardians 4, and v-u-den); December 22, 1922 – Ruth Roman, American actress and singer (d. 1999); April 1, 1968 – Julia Boutros, Lebanese singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,040