Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of January 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 17, 1925 was a Saturday and it was the 17th day of the year 1925. It was the 3rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 118 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,580 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,527 days or 31.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,171 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 25, 1956.
If a dog named Spider - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 396 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Spider will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Spider will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1733Thomas Linley the elder
- 1863Constantin Stanislavski
- 1925Patricia Owens
- 1944Françoise Hardy
- 1957Keith Chegwin
- 1962Ari Up
- 1963Kai Hansen
- 1969Naveen Andrews
- 1973Cuauhtémoc Blanco
- 1986Max Adler
View the complete list of January 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 17.
- 1871David Beatty, 1st Earl Beatty English admiral (d. 1936)
- 1918Keith Joseph, English lawyer and politician, Secretary of State for Education (d. 1994)
- 1929Jacques Plante, Canadian-Swiss ice hockey player, coach, and sportscaster (d. 1986)
- 1933Shari Lewis, American actress, puppeteer, and television host (d. 1998)
- 1942Ulf Hoelscher, German violinist and educator
- 1943Chris Montez, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1974Derrick Mason, American football player
- 1977Leigh Whannell, Australian actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1980Gareth McLearnon, Irish flute player
- 1989Hollie-Jay Bowes, English singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of January 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Virgil’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 395Emperor Theodosius I dies in Mediolanum (Milan), the Roman Empire is re-divided into an eastern and a western half. The Eastern Roman Empire is centered in Constantinople under Arcadius, son of Theodosius, and the Western Roman Empire in Mediolanum under Honorius, his brother (aged 10).
- 1377Pope Gregory XI moves the Papacy back to Rome from Avignon.
- 1893Lorrin A. Thurston, along with the Citizens’ Committee of Public Safety led the Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii and the government of Queen Liliuokalani.
- 1912Captain Robert Falcon Scott reaches the South Pole, one month after Roald Amundsen.
- 1913Raymond Poincaré is elected President of France.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces capture the almost completely destroyed Polish city of Warsaw.
- 1946The UN Security Council holds its first session.
- 1961U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower delivers a televised farewell address to the nation three days before leaving office, in which he warns against the accumulation of power by the “military–industrial complex” as well as the dangers of massive spending, especially deficit spending.
- 1966Palomares incident: A B-52 bomber collides with a KC-135 Stratotanker over Spain, killing seven airmen, and dropping three 70-kiloton nuclear bombs near the town of Palomares and another one into the sea.
- 2010Rioting begins between Muslim and Christian groups in Jos, Nigeria, resulting in at least 200 deaths.
View the complete list of January 17 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 17, and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Janis Martin, Catherine Spaak, David Hedison, Lara Flynn Boyle, Carolyne Barry, Shane Tutmarc, Frank Reed, Jyothika, Marina Inoue, Noble Willingham.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 17 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 17, 1925.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th January 1925 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 28, 1924. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +119. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 21, 1915. Your incompatibility score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,597 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,896 times in the year 1925. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 17, 1925. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 17th day of 1925
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 3rd Saturday of 1925
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 118 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,580 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,527 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,171
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 25, 1956
- Age in dog years: 396 dog years old using a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: October 28, 1924 (+119)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 21, 1915 (-147)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,597 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,896 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.I.MCMXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1971 – Amy Poehler, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; February 27, 1989 – Xiao Xun, Taiwanese singer and actress (Hey Girl); December 1, 1973 – Steve Gibb, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Black Label Society and Crowbar).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,916