Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of January 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 17, 1980 was a Thursday and it was the 17th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 211 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,034 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 475 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Douxie - a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 191 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Douxie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Douxie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Warren Hull
- 1926Moira Shearer
- 1927Eartha Kitt
- 1933Shari Lewis
- 1949Andy Kaufman
- 1963Kai Hansen
- 1969Naveen Andrews
- 1970Genndy Tartakovsky
- 1978Carolina "Pampita" Ardohaín
- 1985Simone Simons
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 17.
- 1732Stanisław August Poniatowski, Polish-Lithuanian king (d. 1798)
- 1789August Neander, German historian and theologian (d. 1850)
- 1901Aron Gurwitsch, Lithuanian-American philosopher and author (d. 1973)
- 1905Peggy Gilbert, American saxophonist and bandleader (d. 2007)
- 1921Antonio Prohías, Cuban cartoonist (d. 1998)
- 1930Eddie LeBaron, American football player, manager, and sportscaster
- 1943Chris Montez, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1947Jane Elliot, American actress
- 1979Oleg Lisogor, Ukrainian swimmer
- 1990Kaori Matsumura, Japanese idol and singer (SKE48)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1562France recognizes the Huguenots by the Edict of Saint-Germain.
- 1608Emperor Susenyos I of Ethiopia surprises an Oromo army at Ebenat; his army reportedly kills 12,000 Oromo at the cost of 400 of his men.
- 1648England’s Long Parliament passes the “Vote of No Addresses”, breaking off negotiations with King Charles I and thereby setting the scene for the second phase of the English Civil War.
- 1899The United States takes possession of Wake Island in the Pacific Ocean.
- 1946The UN Security Council holds its first session.
- 1950The Great Brink’s Robbery: Eleven thieves steal more than 2 million from an armored car company’s offices in Boston.
- 1961Former Congolese Prime Minister Patrice Lumumba is murdered in circumstances suggesting the support and complicity of the governments of Belgium and the United States.
- 1991Harald V becomes King of Norway on the death of his father, Olav V.
- 19941994 Northridge earthquake: A magnitude 6.7 earthquake hits Northridge, California.
- 2007The Doomsday Clock is set to five minutes to midnight in response to North Korea nuclear testing.
View the complete list of historical events for January 17.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 17 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cory Monteith, Einar Juhl, Simon Townshend, Jayde Nicole, Valeria Lukyanova, Sarah Jones, Brenda Joyce, Rob Swire, Karl Dall, Roxanne Shanté.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 17 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 17, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Rock with You by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 19, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 975. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1973 – Sarah Kozer, American model and actress; August 13, 1952 – Tom Davis, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2012); July 29, 1990 – Munro Chambers, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,197