Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of January 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 18, 1934 was a Thursday and it was the 18th day of the year 1934. It was the 3rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 219 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,923 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,641 days or 29.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,081 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 26, 1965.
If a dog named Raksha - a Stabyhoun breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 411 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Raksha will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Raksha will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Cary Grant
- 1915Vassilis Tsitsanis
- 1937Dick Durock
- 1955Kevin Costner
- 1969Jim O'Rourke
- 1973Burnie Burns
- 1982Quinn Allman
- 1983Brianna Lea Pruett
- 1988Ronnie Day
View the complete list of January 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 18.
- 1641François-Michel le Tellier, Marquis de Louvois, French politician, Secretary of State for War (d. 1691)
- 1880Alfredo Ildefonso Schuster, Italian cardinal (d. 1954)
- 1918Nicholas Oresko, American sergeant, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 2013)
- 1954Ted DiBiase, American wrestler and manager
- 1955Kevin Costner, American actor, singer, director, and producer
- 1962Alison Arngrim, American actress
- 1966André Ribeiro, Brazilian race car driver
- 1971Amy Barger, American astronomer
- 1984Benji Schwimmer, American dancer and choreographer
- 1988Ronnie Day, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of January 18 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EHAAPICGAV? Check your answers here: Words with these letters EHAAPICGAV. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1670Henry Morgan captures Panama.
- 1778James Cook is the first known European to discover the Hawaiian Islands, which he names the “Sandwich Islands”.
- 1871Wilhelm I of Germany is proclaimed the first German Emperor in the Hall of Mirrors of the Palace of Versailles (France) towards the end of the Franco-Prussian War. The empire is known as the Second Reich to Germans.
- 1896An X-ray generating machine is exhibited for the first time by H. L. Smith.
- 1955Chinese Civil War: Battle of Yijiangshan Islands is fought.
- 1976Lebanese Christian militias overrun Karantina, Beirut, killing at least 1,000.
- 1978The roof structure of the Hartford Civic Center collapses after a significant snowfall.
- 1981Phil Smith and Phil Mayfield parachute off a Houston skyscraper, becoming the first two people to BASE jump from objects in all four categories: buildings, antennae, spans (bridges), and earth (cliffs).
- 1983The International Olympic Committee restores Jim Thorpe’s Olympic medals to his family.
- 2012A series of coordinated actions take place in protest against Stop Online Piracy Act and PROTECT IP Act.
View the complete list of January 18 historical events.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 18, and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Omarion, Duff McKagan, Young Rome, Kurt Nilsen, Cleo Higgins, Yıldız Tilbe, Zooey Deschanel, Lee Mack, Maurice Ronet, John Butler.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 18 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 18, 1934.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th January 1934 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 11, 1906. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +238. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 6, 1955. Your score is -218. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,924 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 55,828 times in the year 1934. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 18, 1934. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 18th day of 1934
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 3rd Thursday of 1934
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 219 days
- Age on next birthday: 88 years old
- Days since birth: 31,923 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,641 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,081
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 26, 1965
- Age in dog years: 411 dog years old using a Stabyhoun breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: June 11, 1906 (+238)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 6, 1955 (-218)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,924 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 55,828 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.I.MCMXXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1934 – Al Jackson, Jr., American drummer, songwriter, and producer (Booker T. & the M.G.'s) (d. 1975); November 20, 1948 – Barbara Hendricks, American-Swedish soprano and actress; April 18, 1985 – Elena Temnikova, Russian singer (Serebro).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,881