Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of January 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 18, 1961 was a Wednesday and it was the 18th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,857 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 706 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Valentines - a Basset Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Valentines will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Valentines will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Cary Grant
- 1937Dick Durock
- 1941David Ruffin
- 1969Dave Bautista
- 1971Jonathan Davis
- 1973Crispian Mills
- 1979Hirofumi Arai
- 1979Mark Anthony Fernandez
- 1980Jason Segel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 18.
- 1672Antoine Houdar de la Motte, French author (d. 1731)
- 1950Gianfranco Brancatelli, Italian race car driver
- 1951Bram Behr, Surinamese journalist and activist (d. 1982)
- 1961Peter Beardsley, English footballer and manager
- 1964Enrico Lo Verso, Italian actor
- 1973Benjamin Jealous, American businessman
- 1977Curtis Cregan, American actor and singer
- 1980Jason Segel, American actor, singer, and screenwriter
- 1980Julius Peppers, American football player
- 1991Britt McKillip, Canadian singer and actress (One More Girl)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1591King Naresuan of Siam kills Crown Prince Mingyi Swa of Burma in single combat, for which this date is now observed as Royal Thai Armed Forces day.
- 1701Frederick I crowns himself King of Prussia in Königsberg.
- 1866Wesley College, Melbourne, is established.
- 1944World War II: Soviet forces liberate Leningrad, effectively ending a three-year Nazi siege, known as the Siege of Leningrad.
- 1958Willie O'Ree, the first African Canadian National Hockey League player, makes his NHL debut with the Boston Bruins.
- 1960Capital Airlines Flight 20 crashes into a farm in Charles City County, Virginia, killing all 50 aboard, the third fatal Capital Airlines crash in as many years.
- 1967Albert DeSalvo, the “Boston Strangler”, is convicted of numerous crimes and is sentenced to life imprisonment.
- 1981Phil Smith and Phil Mayfield parachute off a Houston skyscraper, becoming the first two people to BASE jump from objects in all four categories: buildings, antennae, spans (bridges), and earth (cliffs).
- 1983The International Olympic Committee restores Jim Thorpe’s Olympic medals to his family.
- 2002Sierra Leone Civil War is declared over.
View the complete list of historical events for January 18.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 18 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Scott Walker, Kurt Nilsen, Genie Chuo, Kanna Mori, Rex Linn, Sarah-Jane Honeywell, Tania Maria, Ivan Urgant, Wendy Williams, Barbora Bobuľová.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 18 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 18, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wonderland by Night by Bert Kaempfert as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 23, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 2, 1964 – Stéphan Bureau, Canadian journalist and producer; January 17, 1947 – Jane Elliot, American actress; November 10, 1988 – Pauleen Luna, Filipino actress and host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,202