Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of January 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 18, 1961 was a Wednesday and it was the 18th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,578 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 697 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Oliver Hardy
- 1904Cary Grant
- 1935Albert Millaire
- 1969Jesse L. Martin
- 1969Jim O'Rourke
- 1973Luther Dickinson
- 1974Maulik Pancholy
- 1977Richard Archer
- 1983Brianna Lea Pruett
- 1993Morgan York
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 18.
- 1849Edmund Barton, Australian judge and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1920)
- 1882A. A. Milne, English author, poet, and playwright (d. 1956)
- 1888Thomas Sopwith, English ice hockey player, sailor, and pilot (d. 1989)
- 1937John Hume, Irish educator and politician, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1944Carl Morton, American baseball player (d. 1983)
- 1956Paul Deighton, Baron Deighton, English banker and politician
- 1970Peter Van Petegem, Belgian cyclist
- 1981Khari Stephenson, Jamaican footballer
- 1983Samantha Mumba, Irish singer-songwriter and actress
- 1985Minissha Lamba, Indian actress and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 532Nika riots in Constantinople fail.
- 1535Spanish conquistador Francisco Pizarro founds Lima, the capital of Peru.
- 1788The first elements of the First Fleet carrying 736 convicts from England to Australia arrive at Botany Bay.
- 1919World War I: The Paris Peace Conference opens in Versailles, France.
- 1969United Airlines Flight 266 crashes into Santa Monica Bay killing all 32 passengers and six crew members.
- 1976Lebanese Christian militias overrun Karantina, Beirut, killing at least 1,000.
- 1977SFR Yugoslavia’s Prime minister, Džemal Bijedić, his wife and six others are killed in a plane crash in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- 1993Martin Luther King, Jr. Day is officially observed for the first time in all 50 states.
- 1997In northwest Rwanda, Hutu militia members kill three Spanish aid workers, three soldiers and seriously wound one other.
- 2012A series of coordinated actions take place in protest against Stop Online Piracy Act and PROTECT IP Act.
View the complete list of historical events for January 18.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 18 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michel Serrault, Sebastian, Maria Ewing, William Schallert, Rose Leslie, Heather Nova, Ümit Besen, Michael Crawford, Courtney Peldon, Marilu Henner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 18 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 18, 1961.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wonderland by Night by Bert Kaempfert as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 23, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 28, 1979 – Jeanette Aw, Singaporean actress, singer, and dancer; November 16, 1962 – Josh Silver, American keyboard player and producer (Type O Negative and Fallout); March 23, 1997 – Aidan Davis, English rapper and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 921