Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of January 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 18, 1961 was a Wednesday and it was the 18th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 153 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,666 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 700 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Dick Durock
- 1941David Ruffin
- 1954Tom Bailey
- 1963Carl McCoy
- 1965Dave Attell
- 1973Guo Degang
- 1977Richard Archer
- 1983Samantha Mumba
- 1994Kang Ji-young
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 18.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 18.
- 1881Gaston Gallimard, French publisher, founded Éditions Gallimard (d. 1975)
- 1882A. A. Milne, English author, poet, and playwright (d. 1956)
- 1913Giannis Papaioannou, Greek composer (d. 1972)
- 1933William Goodhart, Baron Goodhart, English lawyer and politician
- 1938Werner Olk, German footballer and manager
- 1951Bob Latchford, English footballer
- 1952R. Stevie Moore, American singer-songwriter
- 1972Vinod Kambli, Indian cricketer, sportscaster, and actor
- 1976Damien Leith, Irish-Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1981Olivier Rochus, Belgian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1778James Cook is the first known European to discover the Hawaiian Islands, which he names the “Sandwich Islands”.
- 1884Dr. William Price attempts to cremate the body of his infant son, Jesus Christ Price, setting a legal precedent for cremation in the United Kingdom.
- 1896An X-ray generating machine is exhibited for the first time by H. L. Smith.
- 1913First Balkan War: A Greek flotilla defeats the Ottoman Navy in the Naval Battle of Lemnos, securing the islands of the Northern Aegean Sea for Greece.
- 1955Chinese Civil War: Battle of Yijiangshan Islands is fought.
- 1981Phil Smith and Phil Mayfield parachute off a Houston skyscraper, becoming the first two people to BASE jump from objects in all four categories: buildings, antennae, spans (bridges), and earth (cliffs).
- 1997Børge Ousland of Norway becomes the first person to cross Antarctica alone and unaided.
- 2003A bushfire kills four people and destroys more than 500 homes in Canberra, Australia.
- 2005The Airbus A380, the world’s largest commercial jet, is unveiled at a ceremony in Toulouse, France
- 2009Gaza War: Hamas announces they will accept Israel Defense Forces’s offer of a ceasefire, ending the assault.
View the complete list of historical events for January 18.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 18 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Diana King, Romeo Miller, Laura Branigan, Miriam Seegar, Didz Hammond, Xenia Seeberg, Craig Morgan, Eli Woods, Carly Pope, Romain Duris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 18 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 18, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wonderland by Night by Bert Kaempfert as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 23, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1996 – Teala Dunn, American actress; July 19, 1981 – Malvika Subba, Nepalese model and actress, Miss Nepal 2002; November 26, 1981 – Natasha Bedingfield, English singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,081