Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1917 was a Friday and it was the 19th day of the year 1917. It was the 3rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 169 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,817 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,606 days or 34.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,280 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 27, 1948.
If a dog named Beal - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 483 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Beal will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Beal will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Giovanna Marini
- 1947Elena Nathanael
- 1949Arend Langenberg
- 1951Martha Davis
- 1954Katharina Thalbach
- 1963Yutaka Matsushige
- 1972Drea de Matteo
- 1972Joana Benedek
- 1975Noah Georgeson
- 1983Hikaru Utada
View the complete list of January 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1737Giuseppe Millico, Italian soprano, composer, and educator (d. 1802)
- 1879Boris Savinkov, Russian soldier and author (d. 1925)
- 1923Markus Wolf, German spy (d. 2006)
- 1931Robert MacNeil, Canadian-American journalist and author
- 1972Sergei Zjukin, Estonian chess player
- 1973Aaron Yonda, American comedian, actor, and director
- 1975Natalie Cook, Australian beach volleyball player
- 1980Pasha Kovalev, Russian-American dancer and choreographer
- 1981Jaanus Nõmmsalu, Estonian volleyball player
- 1984Fabio Catacchini, Italian footballer
View the complete list of January 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marsha’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 379Emperor Gratian elevates Flavius Theodosius at Sirmium to Augustus, and gives him power over all the eastern provinces of the Roman Empire.
- 1661Thomas Venner is hanged, drawn and quartered in London.
- 1839The British East India Company captures Aden.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Mill Springs – The Confederacy suffers its first significant defeat in the conflict.
- 1899Anglo-Egyptian Sudan is formed.
- 1920The United States Senate votes against joining the League of Nations.
- 1977President Gerald Ford pardons Iva Toguri D'Aquino (a.k.a. “Tokyo Rose”).
- 1981Iran hostage crisis: United States and Iranian officials sign an agreement to release 52 American hostages after 14 months of captivity.
- 1986The first IBM PC computer virus is released into the wild. A boot sector virus dubbed (c)Brain, it was created by the Farooq Alvi Brothers in Lahore, Pakistan, reportedly to deter piracy of the software they had written.
- 2007Turkish Journalist Hrant Dink is assassinated in front of his newspaper’s office by 17-year-old Turkish ultra-nationalist Ogün Samast.
View the complete list of January 19 historical events.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19, and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patrick Casey, Noam Zylberman, Cabral Ibacka, Sıla Şahin, Alan Rachins, Michael Cole, John O'Hurley, Solji, Franco Zeffirelli, Kie Kitano.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 19, 1917.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th January 1917 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 22, 1906. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +180. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 17, 1917. Your score is -228. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,281 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 51,853 times in the year 1917. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 19, 1917. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 19th day of 1917
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 3rd Friday of 1917
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 169 days
- Age on next birthday: 104 years old
- Days since birth: 37,817 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,606 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,280
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 27, 1948
- Age in dog years: 483 dog years old using a English Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: February 22, 1906 (+180)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 17, 1917 (-228)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,281 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 51,853 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.I.MCMXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1970 – Jane Slavin, British actress and author; June 30, 1982 – Lizzy Caplan, American actress; February 21, 1973 – Brodus Clay, American wrestler and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,854