Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1935 was a Saturday and it was the 19th day of the year 1935. It was the 3rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,454 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,485 days or 28.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,066 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 27, 1966.
If a dog named Banks - a English Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 407 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Banks will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Banks will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Soumitra Chatterjee
- 1942Michael Crawford
- 1943Petchara Chaowarat
- 1947Elena Nathanael
- 1949Arend Langenberg
- 1961William Ragsdale
- 1970Udo Suzuki
- 1972Joana Benedek
- 1974Frank Caliendo
- 1983Hikaru Utada
View the complete list of January 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1676John Weldon, English organist and composer (d. 1736)
- 1863Werner Sombart, German economist and sociologist (d. 1941)
- 1930Tippi Hedren, American model and actress
- 1931Robert MacNeil, Canadian-American journalist and author
- 1943Princess Margriet of the Netherlands
- 1946Julian Barnes, English novelist, short story writer, essayist, and memoirist
- 1957Kenneth McClintock, English-Puerto Rican politician, 22nd Secretary of State of Puerto Rico
- 1974Frank Caliendo, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1980Jenson Button, English race car driver
- 1981Kerby Raymundo, Filipino basketball player
View the complete list of January 19 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IKBHPZNUEUVRE? Check your answers here: Word solver IKBHPZNUEUVRE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520Sten Sture the Younger, the Regent of Sweden, is mortally wounded at the Battle of Bogesund.
- 1840Captain Charles Wilkes circumnavigates Antarctica, claiming what became known as Wilkes Land for the United States.
- 1853Giuseppe Verdi’s opera Il trovatore receives its premiere performance in Rome.
- 1861American Civil War: Georgia joins South Carolina, Florida, Mississippi, and Alabama in seceding from the United States.
- 1883The first electric lighting system employing overhead wires, built by Thomas Edison, begins service at Roselle, New Jersey.
- 1915Georges Claude patents the neon discharge tube for use in advertising.
- 1915World War I: German zeppelins bomb the towns of Great Yarmouth and King’s Lynn in the United Kingdom killing more than 20, in the first major aerial bombardment of a civilian target.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces liberate the Łódź Ghetto. Of more than 200,000 inhabitants in 1940, less than 900 had survived the Nazi occupation.
- 1995After being struck by lightning the crew are forced to ditch Bristow Flight 56C. All 18 aboard are later rescued.
- 2012The Hong Kong-based file-sharing website Megaupload is shut down by the FBI.
View the complete list of January 19 historical events.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19, and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Coppola Schwartzman, Mimis Fotopoulos, Robin Cousins, Ingeborg Hallstein, Zypora Spaisman, Poncho Sanchez, Susan Fitzgerald, Salem Al Fakir, Vhong Navarro, Stanley Tucci.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 19, 1935.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th January 1935 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 4, 1906. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +111. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 29, 1955. Your score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,065 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 56,524 times in the year 1935. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 19, 1935. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 19th day of 1935
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 3rd Saturday of 1935
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 323 days
- Age on next birthday: 87 years old
- Days since birth: 31,454 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,485 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,066
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 27, 1966
- Age in dog years: 407 dog years old using a English Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: February 4, 1906 (+111)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 29, 1955 (-145)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,065 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 56,524 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.I.MCMXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1946 – Chris Clark, American singer; August 21, 1905 – Bipin Gupta, Indian actor and producer (d. 1981); December 14, 1969 – Archie Kao, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,952