Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1939 was a Thursday and it was the 19th day of the year 1939. It was the 3rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 116 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,200 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,067 days or 27.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,023 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 27, 1970.
If a dog named Xoxo - a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 389 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Xoxo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Xoxo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Hans Hotter
- 1924Nicholas Colasanto
- 1926Fritz Weaver
- 1943Janis Joplin
- 1943Larry Clark
- 1944Shelley Fabares
- 1954Katharina Thalbach
- 1964Ricardo Arjona
- 1968Whitfield Crane
View the complete list of January 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1937Princess Birgitta of Sweden
- 1943Petchara Chaowarat, Thai actress
- 1957Kenneth McClintock, English-Puerto Rican politician, 22nd Secretary of State of Puerto Rico
- 1959Jeff Pilson, American bass player, songwriter, and actor
- 1962Hans Daams, Dutch cyclist
- 1970Udo Suzuki, Japanese comedian and singer
- 1972Troy Wilson, Australian footballer and race car driver
- 1974Frank Caliendo, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1980Kotoko, Japanese singer
- 1985Pascal Behrenbruch, German decathlete
View the complete list of January 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Estelle’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520Sten Sture the Younger, the Regent of Sweden, is mortally wounded at the Battle of Bogesund.
- 1764John Wilkes is expelled from the British House of Commons for seditious libel.
- 1788The second group of ships of the First Fleet arrive at Botany Bay.
- 1817An army of 5,423 soldiers, led by General José de San Martín, crosses the Andes from Argentina to liberate Chile and then Peru.
- 1829Johann Wolfgang von Goethe’s Faust: The First Part of the Tragedy receives its premiere performance.
- 1920The United States Senate votes against joining the League of Nations.
- 1977President Gerald Ford pardons Iva Toguri D'Aquino (a.k.a. “Tokyo Rose”).
- 1983Nazi war criminal Klaus Barbie is arrested in Bolivia.
- 1991Gulf War: Iraq fires a second Scud missile into Israel, causing 15 injuries.
- 2014A bomb attack on an army convoy in the city of Bannu kills at least 26 soldiers and injures 38 others.
View the complete list of January 19 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: August Schellenberg, David Lindley, Billy Gibbons, Simon Gosejohann, David Ryall, Armin Mueller-Stahl, Sonia Agarwal, Andrea Barber, David Packer, Mahito Ōba.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 19, 1939.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th January 1939 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 23, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +108. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 13, 1952. Your score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 19, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 19th day of 1939
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 3rd Thursday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 116 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 30,200 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,067 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,023
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 27, 1970
- Age in dog years: 389 dog years old using a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 23, 1941 (+108)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 13, 1952 (-132)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.I.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1990 – Dok2, South Korean rapper; December 28, 1959 – Ana Torroja, Spanish singer-songwriter (Mecano); April 17, 1962 – Marianna Efstratiou, Greek singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,818