Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1939 was a Thursday and it was the 19th day of the year 1939. It was the 3rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,569 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,190 days or 27.90 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,035 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 27, 1970.
If a dog named Shotsie - a Chinese Crested breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 352 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shotsie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Shotsie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Larry Clark
- 1954Katey Sagal
- 1963Caron Wheeler
- 1963Yutaka Matsushige
- 1975Noah Georgeson
- 1977Benjamin Ayres
- 1982Angela Chang
- 1991Erin Sanders
- 1993Gus Lewis
View the complete list of January 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1808Lysander Spooner, American philosopher and author (d. 1887)
- 1936Ziaur Rahman, Bangladeshi general and politician, 7th President of Bangladesh (d. 1981)
- 1943Petchara Chaowarat, Thai actress
- 1946Dolly Parton, American singer-songwriter, actress, businesswoman, entrepreneur and philanthropist
- 1959Danese Cooper, American computer scientist and programmer
- 1963Michael Adams, American basketball player and coach
- 1969Junior Seau, American football player (d. 2012)
- 1972Princess Kalina of Bulgaria
- 1974Ian Laperrière, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1977Lauren, Cameroonian footballer
View the complete list of January 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Judy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 379Emperor Gratian elevates Flavius Theodosius at Sirmium to Augustus, and gives him power over all the eastern provinces of the Roman Empire.
- 1661Thomas Venner is hanged, drawn and quartered in London.
- 1812Peninsular War: After a ten-day siege, Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington, orders British soldiers of the Light and third divisions to storm Ciudad Rodrigo.
- 1817An army of 5,423 soldiers, led by General José de San Martín, crosses the Andes from Argentina to liberate Chile and then Peru.
- 1915Georges Claude patents the neon discharge tube for use in advertising.
- 1937Howard Hughes sets a new air record by flying from Los Angeles to New York City in seven hours, 28 minutes, 25 seconds.
- 1974China gain control over all the Paracel Islands after a military engagement between the naval forces of the People’s Republic of China and Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam)
- 1981Iran hostage crisis: United States and Iranian officials sign an agreement to release 52 American hostages after 14 months of captivity.
- 1995After being struck by lightning the crew are forced to ditch Bristow Flight 56C. All 18 aboard are later rescued.
- 2012The Hong Kong-based file-sharing website Megaupload is shut down by the FBI.
View the complete list of January 19 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rangel Valchanov, Adil Omar, Dennis Locorriere, Elizabeth Keifer, Dustin Lynch, Misty Upham, Ennio Girolami, Eddie Bo, Regina Bianchi, Craig Mack.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 19, 1939.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th January 1939 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 23, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +108. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 13, 1952. Your score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 19, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 19th day of 1939
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 3rd Thursday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 112 days
- Age on next birthday: 84 years old
- Days since birth: 30,569 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,190 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.90 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,035
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 27, 1970
- Age in dog years: 352 dog years old using a Chinese Crested breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 23, 1941 (+108)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 13, 1952 (-132)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.I.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 30, 1978 – Clay Aiken, American singer and actor; April 27, 1973 – Andre Gower, American actor; April 1, 1973 – Kris Marshall, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,864