Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1944 was a Wednesday and it was the 19th day of the year 1944. It was the 3rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,749 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,583 days or 26.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 973 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 27, 1975.
If a dog named Aponte - a Samoyed breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aponte will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Aponte will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917John Raitt
- 1922Guy Madison
- 1923Jean Stapleton
- 1924Nicholas Colasanto
- 1937Giovanna Marini
- 1944Shelley Fabares
- 1950Sébastien Dhavernas
- 1974Frank Caliendo
- 1988Yusuke Yamamoto
- 1991Erin Sanders
View the complete list of January 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1757Countess Augusta Reuss of Ebersdorf (d. 1831)
- 1790Per Daniel Amadeus Atterbom, Swedish poet and academic (d. 1855)
- 1907Briggs Cunningham, American race car driver, sailor, and businessman (d. 2003)
- 1954Cindy Sherman, American photographer and director
- 1954Clifford Tabin, American geneticist and academic
- 1956Carman, American singer-songwriter, actor, and television host
- 1964Ricardo Arjona, Guatemalan singer-songwriter and basketball player
- 1966Yukiko Duke, Swedish journalist
- 1969Luc Longley, Australian basketball player and coach
- 1973Yevgeny Sadovyi, Russian swimmer
View the complete list of January 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Donovan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 379Emperor Gratian elevates Flavius Theodosius at Sirmium to Augustus, and gives him power over all the eastern provinces of the Roman Empire.
- 1764John Wilkes is expelled from the British House of Commons for seditious libel.
- 1853Giuseppe Verdi’s opera Il trovatore receives its premiere performance in Rome.
- 1871Franco-Prussian War: In the Siege of Paris, Prussia wins the Battle of St. Quentin. Meanwhile, the French attempt to break the siege in the Battle of Buzenval will end unsuccessfully the following day.
- 1915Georges Claude patents the neon discharge tube for use in advertising.
- 1917Silvertown explosion: Seventy-three are killed and 400 injured in an explosion in a munitions plant in London.
- 1969Student Jan Palach dies after setting himself on fire three days earlier in Prague’s Wenceslas Square to protest about the invasion of Czechoslovakia by the Soviet Union in 1968. His funeral turns into another major protest.
- 1997Yasser Arafat returns to Hebron after more than 30 years and joins celebrations over the handover of the last Israeli-controlled West Bank city.
- 2007Turkish Journalist Hrant Dink is assassinated in front of his newspaper’s office by 17-year-old Turkish ultra-nationalist Ogün Samast.
- 2014A bomb attack on an army convoy in the city of Bannu kills at least 26 soldiers and injures 38 others.
View the complete list of January 19 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19, and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kirstie Alley, William Ash, Edwin Starr, Phil Collins, Hilde Krahl, Tao Tsuchiya, Guy Pearce, Kerri Kenney-Silver, Märt Avandi, Heath.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 19, 1944.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th January 1944 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 10, 1969. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +115. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 6, 1959. Your score is -112. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 925. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 62,466 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 76,947 times in the year 1944. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 19, 1944. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 19th day of 1944
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 3rd Wednesday of 1944
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 106 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,749 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,583 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 973
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 27, 1975
- Age in dog years: 371 dog years old using a Samoyed breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: February 10, 1969 (+115)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 6, 1959 (-112)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 62,466 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 76,947 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.I.MCMXLIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1919 – Marie Windsor, American actress and singer (d. 2000); July 19, 1972 – Naohito Fujiki, Japanese actor and singer; July 22, 1976 – Nino Alejandro, Filipino singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,898