Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1944 was a Wednesday and it was the 19th day of the year 1944. It was the 3rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 119 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,371 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,457 days or 25.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 961 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 27, 1975.
If a dog named Tiaji - a Silky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 328 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tiaji will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tiaji will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Jean Stapleton
- 1943Larry Clark
- 1946Dolly Parton
- 1954Katharina Thalbach
- 1970Udo Suzuki
- 1971Shawn Wayans
- 1972Ron Killings
- 1985Rika Ishikawa
- 1991Erin Sanders
View the complete list of January 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1752James Morris III, American soldier (d. 1820)
- 1878Herbert Chapman, English footballer and manager (d. 1934)
- 1879Boris Savinkov, Russian soldier and author (d. 1925)
- 1883Hermann Abendroth, German conductor (d. 1956)
- 1912Leonid Kantorovich, Russian mathematician and economist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1986)
- 1920Roberto M. Levingston, Argentinian general and politician, 36th President of Argentina (d. 2015)
- 1936Willie “Big Eyes” Smith, American singer, harmonica player, and drummer (d. 2011)
- 1959Danese Cooper, American computer scientist and programmer
- 1977Lauren, Cameroonian footballer
- 1992Logan Lerman, American actor
View the complete list of January 19 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ESPAUIBTAFCJD? Check your answers here: Word scramble ESPAUIBTAFCJD. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 639Clovis II, king of Neustria and Burgundy, is crowned.
- 649Conquest of Kucha: The forces of Kucha surrender after a forty-day siege led by Tang dynasty general Ashina She'er, establishing Tang control over the northern Tarim Basin in Xinjiang.
- 1871Franco-Prussian War: In the Siege of Paris, Prussia wins the Battle of St. Quentin. Meanwhile, the French attempt to break the siege in the Battle of Buzenval will end unsuccessfully the following day.
- 1915Georges Claude patents the neon discharge tube for use in advertising.
- 1920The United States Senate votes against joining the League of Nations.
- 1978The last Volkswagen Beetle made in Germany leaves VW’s plant in Emden. Beetle production in Latin America continues until 2003.
- 1983Nazi war criminal Klaus Barbie is arrested in Bolivia.
- 1983The Apple Lisa, the first commercial personal computer from Apple Inc. to have a graphical user interface and a computer mouse, is announced.
- 1997Yasser Arafat returns to Hebron after more than 30 years and joins celebrations over the handover of the last Israeli-controlled West Bank city.
- 2012The Hong Kong-based file-sharing website Megaupload is shut down by the FBI.
View the complete list of January 19 historical events.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19, and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nick Mancuso, Paul Dano, Tom Baker, Park Sol-mi, Wendee Lee, Shakin' Stevens, Scott Coffey, Anoop Desai, Sıla Şahin, Andrew V. McLaglen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 19, 1944.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th January 1944 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 10, 1969. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +115. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 6, 1959. Your score is -112. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 925. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 62,466 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 76,947 times in the year 1944. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 19, 1944. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 19th day of 1944
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 3rd Wednesday of 1944
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 119 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,371 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,457 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 961
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 27, 1975
- Age in dog years: 328 dog years old using a Silky Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: February 10, 1969 (+115)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 6, 1959 (-112)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 62,466 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 76,947 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.I.MCMXLIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1932 – Amrish Puri, Indian actor and singer (d. 2005); August 6, 1963 – Tomoyuki Dan, Japanese voice actor (d. 2013); April 2, 1963 – Karl Beattie, English director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,962