Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1985 was a Saturday and it was the 19th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,149 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 411 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Brook - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brook will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Brook will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Guy Madison
- 1926Fritz Weaver
- 1936Willie "Big Eyes" Smith
- 1937Giovanna Marini
- 1943Petchara Chaowarat
- 1944Shelley Fabares
- 1974Frank Caliendo
- 1988Yusuke Yamamoto
- 1992Mac Miller
- 1993Gus Lewis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1736James Watt, British chemist and engineer (d. 1819)
- 1912Leonid Kantorovich, Russian mathematician and economist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1986)
- 1922Guy Madison, American actor and producer (d. 1996)
- 1943Petchara Chaowarat, Thai actress
- 1962Chris Sabo, American baseball player and coach
- 1966Lena Philipsson, Swedish singer-songwriter
- 1973Aaron Yonda, American comedian, actor, and director
- 1977Nicole, Chilean singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1979Wiley, English rapper and producer (Roll Deep)
- 1980Luke Macfarlane, Canadian-American actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 649Conquest of Kucha: The forces of Kucha surrender after a forty-day siege led by Tang dynasty general Ashina She'er, establishing Tang control over the northern Tarim Basin in Xinjiang.
- 1764John Wilkes is expelled from the British House of Commons for seditious libel.
- 1795The Batavian Republic is proclaimed in the Netherlands, bringing to an end the Republic of the Seven United Netherlands.
- 1812Peninsular War: After a ten-day siege, Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington, orders British soldiers of the Light and third divisions to storm Ciudad Rodrigo.
- 1817An army of 5,423 soldiers, led by General José de San Martín, crosses the Andes from Argentina to liberate Chile and then Peru.
- 1840Captain Charles Wilkes circumnavigates Antarctica, claiming what became known as Wilkes Land for the United States.
- 1883The first electric lighting system employing overhead wires, built by Thomas Edison, begins service at Roselle, New Jersey.
- 1977President Gerald Ford pardons Iva Toguri D'Aquino (a.k.a. “Tokyo Rose”).
- 1996The barge North Cape oil spill occurs as an engine fire forces the tugboat Scandia ashore on Moonstone Beach in South Kingstown, Rhode Island.
- 2012The Hong Kong-based file-sharing website Megaupload is shut down by the FBI.
View the complete list of historical events for January 19.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Helmi Johannes, Robert Hossein, Kike Elomaa, Eva Avila, Brock Pierce, Jam Master Jay, Isuzu Yamada, Hugh Grant, Lee Ingleby, Guillaume Canet.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 19, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Like a Virgin by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 19, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 19, 1940 – Genya Ravan, American singer-songwriter and producer (Goldie and the Gingerbreads and Ten Wheel Drive); September 21, 1987 – Ryan Guzman, American actor and dancer; January 3, 1979 – Dina Tersago, Belgian model and television host; Miss Belgium 2001.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,219