Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1985 was a Saturday and it was the 19th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,058 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 408 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Hoya - a Finnish Spitz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hoya will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Hoya will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Guy Madison
- 1924Nicholas Colasanto
- 1936Willie "Big Eyes" Smith
- 1949Arend Langenberg
- 1954Katey Sagal
- 1970Udo Suzuki
- 1977Benjamin Ayres
- 1982Jodie Sweetin
- 1988Yusuke Yamamoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1808Lysander Spooner, American philosopher and author (d. 1887)
- 1883Hermann Abendroth, German conductor (d. 1956)
- 1933George Coyne, American priest, astronomer, and theologian
- 1935Soumitra Chatterjee, Indian actor
- 1936Ziaur Rahman, Bangladeshi general and politician, 7th President of Bangladesh (d. 1981)
- 1943Princess Margriet of the Netherlands
- 1953Desi Arnaz, Jr., American actor and singer
- 1963Martin Bashir, English journalist
- 1977Cocco, Japanese singer-songwriter
- 1984Karun Chandhok, Indian race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520Sten Sture the Younger, the Regent of Sweden, is mortally wounded at the Battle of Bogesund.
- 1839The British East India Company captures Aden.
- 1861American Civil War: Georgia joins South Carolina, Florida, Mississippi, and Alabama in seceding from the United States.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Mill Springs – The Confederacy suffers its first significant defeat in the conflict.
- 1871Franco-Prussian War: In the Siege of Paris, Prussia wins the Battle of St. Quentin. Meanwhile, the French attempt to break the siege in the Battle of Buzenval will end unsuccessfully the following day.
- 1917Silvertown explosion: Seventy-three are killed and 400 injured in an explosion in a munitions plant in London.
- 1920The United States Senate votes against joining the League of Nations.
- 1983Nazi war criminal Klaus Barbie is arrested in Bolivia.
- 1991Gulf War: Iraq fires a second Scud missile into Israel, causing 15 injuries.
- 1995After being struck by lightning the crew are forced to ditch Bristow Flight 56C. All 18 aboard are later rescued.
View the complete list of historical events for January 19.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christian, Nancy Whiskey, John Sayles, William R. Moses, William Hootkins, Adam Carolla, Stephen Dunham, Freddie Mercury, Emmelie de Forest, Andy Hamilton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 19, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Like a Virgin by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 19, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1927 – Frank Windsor, English actor; October 19, 1915 – Farid al-Atrash, Syrian-Egyptian singer-songwriter, oud player, and actor (d. 1974); October 31, 1961 – Larry Mullen, Jr., Irish drummer, songwriter, and actor (U2 and Automatic Baby).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,176