Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of January 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 2, 1960 was a Saturday and it was the 2nd day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 160 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,025 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 712 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900William Haines
- 1916Zypora Spaisman
- 1930Julius La Rosa
- 1936Roger Miller
- 1960Naoki Urasawa
- 1964Luis Moro
- 1968Evan Parke
- 1971Taye Diggs
- 1977Ahu Türkpençe
- 1979Tim Cruz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 2.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 2.
- 1913Juanita Jackson Mitchell, American lawyer (d. 1992)
- 1921Glen Harmon, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2007)
- 1938Dana Ulery, American computer scientist
- 1938Robert Smithson, American sculptor and photographer (d. 1973)
- 1940Saud bin Faisal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Saudi Arabian economist and politician, Saudi Arabian Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 2015)
- 1953Jacques Tichelaar, Dutch educator and politician
- 1958Helen Goodman, English politician
- 1963David Cone, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1971Taye Diggs, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1985Marius Neset, Norwegian saxophonist (JazzKamikaze)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492Reconquista: the Emirate of Granada, the last Moorish stronghold in Spain, surrenders.
- 1818The British Institution of Civil Engineers is founded.
- 1860The discovery of the planet Vulcan is announced at a meeting of the French Academy of Sciences in Paris, France.
- 1905Russo-Japanese War: The Russian garrison surrenders at Port Arthur, China.
- 1945World War II: Nuremberg, Germany (in German, Nürnberg) is severely bombed by Allied forces.
- 1955Panamanian president José Antonio Remón Cantera is assassinated.
- 1967Ronald Reagan sworn in as Governor of California
- 1976The Gale of January 1976 begins, which results in coastal flooding around the southern North Sea coasts, resulting in at least 82 deaths and US$1.3 billion in damage.
- 1992Leaders of armed opposition declare the President Zviad Gamsakhurdia deposed during a military coup in Georgia.
- 1993Sri Lankan Civil War: The Sri Lanka Navy kill 35-100 civilians on the Jaffna Lagoon.
View the complete list of historical events for January 2.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 2 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Liev Schreiber, Kissy Sell Out, Norris Church Mailer, Eden Taylor-Draper, Dick Jones, Geoffrey Gould, Dušan Kojić, Anissa Jones, Mihalis Violaris, Billy Warlock.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 2 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 2, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was El Paso by Marty Robbins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 4, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 4, 1944 – Craig T. Nelson, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; December 16, 1972 – Paul Leyden, Australian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; April 8, 1988 – Rachael Finch, Australian model and journalist, Miss Universe Australia 2009.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,055