Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of January 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 2, 1960 was a Saturday and it was the 2nd day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 313 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,237 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 719 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Meyer - a Poodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 315 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Meyer will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Meyer will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Florence Lawrence
- 1950Débora Duarte
- 1955Tex Brashear
- 1967Jón Gnarr
- 1968Evan Parke
- 1969Patrick Huard
- 1970Sanda Ladoși
- 1975Chris Cheney
- 1975Dax Shepard
- 1988Satomi Akesaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 2.
- 1462Piero di Cosimo, Italian painter (d. 1522)
- 1877Slava Raškaj, Croatian painter (d. 1906)
- 1896Dziga Vertov, Polish-Russian director and screenwriter (d. 1954)
- 1969Karl-Heinz Grasser, Austrian politician, 16th Finance Minister of Austria
- 1970Royce Clayton, American baseball player
- 1971Renée Elise Goldsberry, American actress and singer
- 1972Paweł Januszewski, Polish hurdler
- 1974Tomáš Řepka, Czech footballer
- 1980Annie Bellemare, Canadian figure skater
- 1988Damien Tussac, French-German rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1791Big Bottom massacre in the Ohio Country, marking the beginning of the Northwest Indian War.
- 1818The British Institution of Civil Engineers is founded.
- 1833Reassertion of British sovereignty over the Falkland Islands.
- 1920The second Palmer Raid takes place with another 6,000 suspected communists and anarchists arrested and held without trial. These raids take place in several U.S. cities.
- 1935Bruno Hauptmann goes on trial for the murder of Charles Lindbergh, Jr., infant son of aviator Charles Lindbergh.
- 1942World War II: Manila, Philippines is captured by Japanese forces.
- 1975Bangladeshi Marxist leader Siraj Sikder is arrested and dies while in police custody.
- 1976The Gale of January 1976 begins, which results in coastal flooding around the southern North Sea coasts, resulting in at least 82 deaths and US$1.3 billion in damage.
- 1981One of the largest investigations by a British police force ends when serial killer Peter Sutcliffe, the “Yorkshire Ripper”, is arrested in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
- 2011January 2011 Baghdad shootings take place.
View the complete list of historical events for January 2.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 2 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Will Ferrell, Yekaterina Samutsevich, Connie Stevens, Astrud Gilberto, Jeffrey Walker, Bradley Cooper, Kim Seolhyun, Irene Worth, Analeigh Tipton, Brad Delson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 2 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 2, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was El Paso by Marty Robbins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 4, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North Europe approximately on 1725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 1, 1909 – Dana Andrews, American actor (d. 1992); January 1, 1968 – Felix Chong, Hong Kong actor, director, and screenwriter; April 7, 1980 – David Otunga, American wrestler, actor, and lawyer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,182