Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of January 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 20, 1944 was a Thursday and it was the 20th day of the year 1944. It was the 3rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 306 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,453 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,151 days or 25.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 929 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 28, 1975.
If a dog named Vit - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vit will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Vit will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Paula Wessely
- 1929Arte Johnson
- 1941Pierre Lalonde
- 1958Lorenzo Lamas
- 1964Kaho Minami
- 1981Daniel Cudmore
- 1984Olivia Hallinan
- 1986Genie Chuo
- 1995Joey Badass
View the complete list of January 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 20.
- 1703Joseph-Hector Fiocco, Flemish violinist and composer (d. 1741)
- 1878Finlay Currie, Scottish-English actor (d. 1968)
- 1878Ruth St. Denis, American dancer (d. 1968)
- 1898U Razak, Burmese educator, politician & martyr (d. 1947)
- 1902Leon Ames, American actor and singer (d. 1993)
- 1920DeForest Kelley, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1999)
- 1945Eric Stewart, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1960Scott Thunes, American bass player
- 1970Kerri Kenney-Silver, American actress and singer
- 1980Matthew Tuck, Welsh singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of January 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 250Emperor Decius begins a widespread persecution of Christians in Rome. Pope Fabian is martyred.
- 1265The first English parliament to include not only Lords but also representatives of the major towns holds its first meeting in the Palace of Westminster, now commonly known as the “Houses of Parliament”.
- 1523Christian II is forced to abdicate as King of Denmark and Norway.
- 1783The Kingdom of Great Britain signs a peace treaty with France and Spain, officially ending hostilities in the American Revolutionary War (also known as the American War of Independence).
- 1839In the Battle of Yungay, Chile defeats an alliance between Peru and Bolivia.
- 1941A German officer is murdered in Bucharest, Romania, sparking a rebellion and pogrom by the Iron Guard, killing 125 Jews and 30 soldiers.
- 1972Pakistan launched its Nuclear weapons program few weeks after its defeat in Bangladesh Liberation War and Indo-Pakistani War of 1971.
- 1987Church of England envoy Terry Waite is kidnapped in Lebanon.
- 1990The Red Army crackdown on civil protests in Baku, Azerbaijan during the dissolution of the Soviet Union. Also known as Black January.
- 1991Sudan’s government imposes Islamic law nationwide, worsening the civil war between the country’s Muslim north and Christian south.
View the complete list of January 20 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 20, and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chrisye, Project Pat, Philipp Kirkorov, David Bowie, Ashley Rickards, Matt Weinberg, Isaiah Washington, Gloria Gaynor, Wilfrid Hyde-White, Tyrone Davis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 20 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 20, 1944.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th January 1944 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 29, 1969. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 6, 1959. Your incompatibility score is -113. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 925. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 62,466 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 76,947 times in the year 1944. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 20, 1944. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 20th day of 1944
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 3rd Thursday of 1944
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 306 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,453 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,151 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 929
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 28, 1975
- Age in dog years: 357 dog years old using a Clumber Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 29, 1969 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 6, 1959 (-113)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 62,466 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 76,947 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1952 – François Berléand, French actor; June 26, 1956 – Chris Isaak, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor; February 3, 1943 – Dennis Edwards, American singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,749